hazard211 Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:38 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:38 PM Wow 41 and you still look AMAZING! Best wishes on another wonderful year and hope many more come your way!! Happy Birthday Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
Acacia Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:03 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:03 PM My 17th is Wednesdayyy...Haha. I love my birthday only being one day after Celine's Yeah my birthday is always exactly a week after Celine's.... some might think wtf!?!But I love it, lol. opps, lets stay on topic here... Darren. That's real cool. Celine is close to being exactly twice my age - She's twice my age and one month. I was born late April 1988. I don't know the exact date, but it's possible I was born on April 30th. Now that would be cool. Even cooler if I was born on March 30th, but very unlikely. I would think doctors could tell the difference between babies ages when it comes to months. I can always dream though. To get more on topic, I've had a great day. I made a birthday cake for Celine and sang her happy birthday. I hope she's having a great day with family and friends. I would also be thrilled if she was blessed with a baby girl. Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
CellyDee87 Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:06 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:06 PM My 17th is Wednesdayyy...Haha. I love my birthday only being one day after Celine's Yeah my birthday is always exactly a week after Celine's.... some might think wtf!?!But I love it, lol. opps, lets stay on topic here... Darren. Darren we share the same birthday!!! Exactly one week after Celine's, LOVE IT!!! Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:37 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:37 PM Yayyyy Happy 41st birthday Celine!! I hope she has a great day with the fam!!! http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1621/n2236000866533251267082.jpg Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
nati Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:59 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:59 PM Happy Birthday Celine hope it was a good one Quote Thanks Celine for the great memories. I will never forget you
nuts2you Posted March 31, 2009 at 12:00 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 12:00 AM Celine just got mention on Entertainment tonight for her b-day.Happy 41 celine. Quote
Classical_Symphony Posted March 31, 2009 at 01:01 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 01:01 AM Happy Birthday Celine!!Best wishes!! Love ya! Quote
Classical_Symphony Posted March 31, 2009 at 01:02 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 01:02 AM Celine just got mention on Entertainment tonight for her b-day.Happy 41 celine. Yes!! I just saw it Regards! Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted March 31, 2009 at 01:21 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 01:21 AM Happy Birthday Celine have a great day. we luv you. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
idroveallnight Posted March 31, 2009 at 01:39 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 01:39 AM Happy Birthday to the best singer on the planet. We can't thank you enough for this amazing world tour. Now it's time for a well-deserved year of relaxation and reflection. You rock our socks off. :clap: Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted March 31, 2009 at 01:49 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 01:49 AM Happy Birthday, Céline! Thank you for all the strength and inspiration you've given me over the years. Love,Joe P.S.: Here is a picture of a birthday pie my partner got for me for today. He bought the pie and then wrote the message on top. Quote
Dion1st Posted March 31, 2009 at 02:24 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 02:24 AM Happiest birthday to a most incredibly kind, loving, generous and caring human being...CELINE!! Isn't it amazing that today is Celine's birthday but yet we are the ones who have been given such a precious gift?! Toni Quote “The problem I have with haters is that they see my glory, but they don't know my story...” ― Maya Angelou ..."There's no such thing about getting old. Eventually, at one point, we get very EXPENSIVE, and we can call ourself, VINTAGE" ......Celine Dion "CERTIFIED FREAKING PROUD CELINE FAN"
KimboCosmo Posted March 31, 2009 at 02:28 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 02:28 AM Happy Happy Birthday, we're so glad you came...Happy Happy Birthday...from the forum gang!!! WE LOVE YOU CELINE!!! 41 and still look better than any teenager! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
angel_christ Posted March 31, 2009 at 02:46 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 02:46 AM Joyeux anniversaire, Celine! Je t'aime beaucoup! Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
Luv_is_CeRene Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:16 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:16 AM HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CELINE! WISHING YOU THE BEST ON YOUR 41ST BIRTHDAY! I'm a big fan of yours and wish you and your family the best! Quote http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu138/Scrappy527/CeRenesig.jpg I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man. I've never had any other love, never any other lover ...René and I love each other because of who he is and who I am. That's the greatest, strongest, and most beautiful love of my life. Celine Dion on husband René Angélil - My Story, My Dream
Koolan Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:18 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:18 AM Thank you for being part of our lives. You're given us so much in the past, I'm very proud to be a fan. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
xo1hrt4celineox Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:18 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:18 AM (edited) HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! HOPE YOUR SPECIAL DAY WAS FILLED WITH LAUGHTER AND LOVE! Edited March 31, 2009 at 03:20 AM by xo1hrt4celineox Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
Costa Santos Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:24 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:24 AM BONNE FÊTE, CÉLINE! On t'ADORE! :clap: Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
dancer105 Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:40 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:40 AM HAPPY BIRTHDAY Céline!!!!! I can only hope that I look as hot as you do when I turn 41 but you already know how much we all love and care about you so I want to wish you the best of luck with all that you do over your break which hopefully consists of a lot of rest and relaxation! I'm sure I can speak for the rest of us here on the forum.. we can't wait to hear more news from you and we're anxiously awaiting your comeback... you know it well.. THE BEST IS YET TO COME! happy birthday girlfriend! -Heather Quote
PopMusicBoy Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:52 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:52 AM HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Quote
Ejion Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:53 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:53 AM Happy 41st Birthday Celine! We wish you all the best in life and more birthdays to come Enjoy your well-deserved vacation and we hope to see you soon All the best to you and your family.. We love you Celine! Happy Happy Birthday Quote
rome Posted March 31, 2009 at 05:29 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 05:29 AM I finally have time to get in here and write something... I've been sooo busy the whole day... however I've been going around telling everyone that today (or well... yesterday... hahaha) is Celine's Bday, I've been listening to her all day long and watching her concerts and videos whenever I could on my ipod... hahaha... so I'm gonna go ahead and say: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY (by half an hour, hahaha) MY DEAR CELINE!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!! LUV YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5142/90074349.jpgThe three best reasons to love the art of music.
aivee Posted March 31, 2009 at 05:36 AM Author Posted March 31, 2009 at 05:36 AM hello guys,im sorry if the pictures and videos i used was yours and i havent asked permission to use it..IM SORRY..i havent think about it anyway..coz im on a hurry making a video for celine's birthday...so if your angry about me that im using your pictures sorry my bad..and if you really dont want it..let me know i will erase it instead..i dont want others to hate me just for that. Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
destin139 Posted March 31, 2009 at 07:58 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 07:58 AM Happy Birthday Celine!! (sorry its a little belated - couldnt get on the internet yesterday)Hope you had a wonderful day! :D Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
blue515 Posted March 31, 2009 at 08:04 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 08:04 AM happy birthday,Celine Quote Life Is A Dream I Am Dreaming
Galuush Posted March 31, 2009 at 10:34 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 10:34 AM (edited) Happy Birthday to the most amazing singer and woman in the world!!! I love you Celine!!! Edited March 31, 2009 at 10:38 AM by Galuush Quote What you say to Taking Chances? - 9/7/2008 - My own Taking chances tour. Celine Je T'aime!! I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi!! My God, I was settling in for a long winter's nap. I've been nominated, like 789 times, but it hasn't been since the Mesozoic Era that I've actually won - Meryl Streep
paulisia1984 Posted March 31, 2009 at 11:22 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 11:22 AM Happy Birthday my dear Celine. I really hope all your wishes come true.All the best All The Way through your life. Lots of lovePaulina Quote
luciusbright Posted March 31, 2009 at 12:18 PM Posted March 31, 2009 at 12:18 PM happy birthday! Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
saritsiribud Posted March 31, 2009 at 02:48 PM Posted March 31, 2009 at 02:48 PM (edited) HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE DION!!!!!!!!!! Edited March 31, 2009 at 02:50 PM by saritsiribud Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.