zmilez Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:35 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:35 AM Selamat Hari Jadi, Celine! Semoga sihat & gembira selalu! Many great & HAPPY returns!!!! [O.P.Jade & O.Poh Shing] Quote :: [Whatever you want to do, just do it...Making a damn fool of yourself is absolutely essential] ::
VinnyT. Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:57 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:57 AM http://mag.sky.it/mag/musica/2009/03/29/ce...compleanno.html eheheh they linked us Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Javito Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:06 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:06 AM Feliz 41º Cumpleaños Céline!!! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
nastenka Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:27 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:27 AM Happy Birthday to You, Celine!!! From very very big-hearted Russian fans!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Quote La vie sans toi...Je sais pas!http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6956/16ss7ec9wn1.jpghttp://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6956/16ss7ec9wn1.f714760613.jpg
Chin Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:28 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:28 AM Happy birthday to Celine... wish her have a wonderful holiday and will have a baby soon Quote
Bellamy Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:31 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:31 AM BONNE FETE CELINE!!! http://media.vekee.com/upload/htdoc/upload/img/2008/8/19/cb4648ef0c69c2490be76ff2ff1042fd.jpg Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
cmcdaori Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:52 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:52 AM (edited) SRETAN ROĐENDAN CELINEEEEEE(THE FANS FROM CROATIA WISH U THE BEST IN CROATIAN) HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE!!! Celine,through all these years u've been the greatest support and the strength in my life and i believe for all of us here and that's why i wish u the best from the bottom of my heart and make all ur wishes come true together with this family.Have a nice BIRTHDAY. :clap: I love you my dear And also,the cakes r awesome and the video too Edited March 30, 2009 at 10:55 AM by cmcdaori Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
celineaddictedpt Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:59 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:59 AM HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CELINE!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! Quote www.fotolog.net/celineaddicted5
frana Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:00 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:00 AM Hi Happy Birthday Celine With Love Frana Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
Doug Tesar Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:47 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:47 AM Happy 41st Birthday Celine May our your wishes come true in 2009.I wish you much luck with haveing a baby.I hope its a litte girl. love you always Doug Joyeux 41e Anniversaire de notre Céline Mai vos rêves dans 2009.I vous souhaite beaucoup de chance avec haveing un baby.I un petit espoir de sa fille. l'amour que vous avez toujours Doug Quote Take Part in World Tour Viideo For Celine Dion
tahitiCELINEfan Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:07 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:07 PM Happy Birthday Celine!!! Wish you....... another baby !!!! Lots of love and Joy! Quote MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:202 concert dates, and counting!A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AND WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPSMISS YOU CELINE!
SarahJB5 Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:11 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:11 PM Happy Birthday Dearest Celine...may the next year be your best yet!!!! Enjoy your break and your day!!! :clap: Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
aivee Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:13 PM Author Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:13 PM I bought chocolate cake to celebrate Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
Nat27 Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:16 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:16 PM Happy Birthday Céline!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Are Still The Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg55/Nat2728/Drawing1.jpg http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg55/Nat2728/50085.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:22 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:22 PM Happy b'day! we miss you!I wish you another child that's for sure! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
MamaOlga Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:24 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:24 PM Happy Birtday, Celine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you all the best, happiness and love! Thank you so much for all that you do for us, for your voice, for your songs, for your charity, kindness and love! You are THE BEST, and I"m so proud for living at the same time as you. You should know - Russian fans are waiting for you! We love YOU!!!! Quote If I could... I would help You make it through the hungry years,But I know that I could never cry your tears.But I would... If I could I have waited for these days for 12 years!!!20th of May, Paris9th of June, Helsinkihttp://cs98.vkontakte.ru/u1810346/28217086/x_7ede8ab0.jpg
pepillo90 Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:31 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:31 PM Happy Birthday madame! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
aivee Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:39 PM Author Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:39 PM Im looking for a thread for celine's birthday and i cant find any thread about it...sorry admins if its already here...I just want to share with you guys things i will do for celine's 41st birthday..Im making a Video for celine's birthday..im using some videos here and pictures and putting it together and edit it..im still on the process with it though..so i ask fans to join...in my video im doing some video clips and in the second part im doing clips with the video of the fans..i have few clips from them..its nothing special like sending it to celine..but isnt it wonderful and amazing that were doing things for celine to celebrate with her..and also im going to send it on youtbe sony bmg.. im wont download it yet so that others can still join..if you guys would love to join..please make a video of yourself saying your name,country and a short video message for her birthday..and please email it in ivyjanel@yahoo.comim still hoping you guys will join..and after i donwloaded it.i will post it here and in youtube..i will do the best i can for this one..and ofcourse im still thinking what will i do tomorrow...maybe i will buy a cake for celine and celebrate all by myself. im also eager to know aboutyour preparations for our angel celine for her birthday..i know lots of us diong something special for that day... heres the link for the VIDEO: Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
♥Franny♥ Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:40 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:40 PM Just let me say this: I wish you a wonderful and great day with you family...Living without you (and your music!) wouldn't be so much fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Quote
SandyCeline Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:49 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:49 PM Happy Birthday Celine Wishing you all the best and above all another Baby, you deserve it so much http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5175/snapshot2009033023.jpg http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1910/snapshot2009033020.jpg Quote Nov 5th, 2021 - Las Vegas / Sept 2022 - Parishttps://www.instagram.com/sandyceliniac
CELINE MARIE Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:52 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:52 PM Hope your Birthday gently breezes into your life all the choicest of things and all that your heart holds dear Have A Fun - Filled Day. http://www.spacepimping.com/graphics/myspace-happy-birthday-graphics/HappyBirthday57.gif Quote
Lizzy Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:00 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:00 PM Happy Birthday Céline ! Quote
wunderbarCéline Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:05 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:05 PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CELINE!!! May you always have love and happiness in your life! Thank you for all that you are and all that you do! You make this world a better place!! I hope that you can hold a sweet little baby in your arms soon. Good luck!!! Hugs & kisses from Germany,Jasmin Quote http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/3203/clinedionrl4.jpg
reamary Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:08 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:08 PM Joyeux anniversaire chère Céline !! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
emily wong Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:09 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:09 PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dearest celine! May all your dreams come true~ we miss u badly yet hope u enjoy your break too! lots of loveEmily Quote Everyone told me to be strongHold onAnd don't shed a tear
duri Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:14 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:14 PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY CÉLINE! I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST! I WISH YOU ALL YOU WANT! I HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, YOU ARE MY NB. 1! Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Linn92 Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:27 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:27 PM First of all, I just want to wish u and ur family a happy birthday! Celine reminds me of all the good days. Especially the day I became a Celine Dion fanatic. The day I fell madly in love with this voice. Celine, you are my heart, and I will always have u there untill I die. Let me asure you guys that I am and will always be Celine's biggest fan (a) "piece" Thank you Celine! Even though you've taking too much of my time that I should spent on homework. I can't go a day without you near me. I am totally addicted. You are like a drug to me, and sometimes I wish I could just eattt u up ALIVEEE HERE IS MY BDAY VIDEO: Quote
Nando Férri Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:31 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:31 PM (edited) Happy Birthday my sweet Diva! I love you! And I wish you so many good years to come!From Brazil, Fernando. PS: I know she won't read that. lol Edited March 30, 2009 at 01:31 PM by Nando Férri Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
BLM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:36 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:36 PM May the good Lord above send you abundant blessings on your special day.....especially the blessing of cake and the blessing of ice cream! Happy Birthday! Quote
Chellbie Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:49 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:49 PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRAN!!! I made a heart shaped brownie to CELEBRATE!! woo hooo. What a wonderful day to know she is celebrating and so are we... xoxoxox Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.