Jump to content

CELINE'S 41st Birthday....


Recommended Posts

Posted
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You look even better and hotter than you did at 21!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted (edited)

HAPPY 41ST BIRTHDAY CELINE!!

:wub: :wub: :cheer: :cheer: :clap: :clap: :w00t: :w00t:

Edited by celinerific

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CÉLINE!!!!! :happybday: :holiday: :king: :clover: :flowers: :heart: :party: :birthday2: :partyguy: :xmas6: :throb: :wish:

 

I wish you happiness and health for the next years to come and I hope that you will have a 2nd baby very soon!

Posted

A star is born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

We celebrated in Nickels with a delicious Celine cake :D

 

CIMG7719.JPG

 

Happy Celine Birthday to everyone :clap: :clap:

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted

Happy Birthday my Hero!!!

 

My Diva,my Angel! i love so much! :wub:

 

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

[size=3][font="Times New Roman"]"A vingt ans elle était la première chanteuse du Québec, à vingt-cinq ans la plus grande star en France, à trente ans la plus grande star americaine, aujourd'hui à quarante ans, et ce n'est pas tous les jours qu'on peut le dire[size=4][/font],[font="Comic Sans MS"][b]elle est la plus grande chanteuse au monde![/b][/font]"[/size][/size]

[i][b]15th-16th-19th March 2011! I Was There in Vegas! By your side![/b][/i]
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/dlosxx.jpg[/img]


[url="http://i49.tinypic.com/9th8g9.jpg"]http://i49.tinypic.com/9th8g9.jpg[/url]
Posted
Happy birthday, Céline!!!!

http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg

"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"

Posted
Happy birthday to you Céline! And many years to come! Have a lovely day :D :wub:

http://www.rscomp.nl/Dekking/hartje_1.gif

 

She took my breath away the 2nd of June in Amsterdam

Apprends-moi tes manies, apprends-moi tes secrets..

Posted

:clap: :clap: :clap: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE!!!!

Hope that you are having a special day with your family!!

Best Wishes on adding a NEW EDITION TO YOUR FAMILY!!!

Wish you lots of luck you so deserve it!!

Thanks for all you do for your fans it means so much!!!

:kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Posted
Happy Birthday Cèline! Have a great day with your friends and family :wub:
Posted (edited)

'Bonne Fete Céline!'

Hoping you have a wonderful day.

Know that are thinking of you... (I think I didn't need to say that :lol: )

Je t'aime.

:hug:

 

Edited by xl.dodo

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7916/php2vqj4xamrx1.jpg

'

When I'm feeling down

The mention of your name

It lifts my spirit up.

It makes me carry on,

When I don't have the strength

Your faith can heal me.

Like the sun that shines

You gave me light to see.'

Posted

Even Polish site made such a nice gesture!

http://i39.tinypic.com/24d2cjt.jpg

Translation 41 springs of Celine. Wish the star all the best:D

http://muzyka.wp.pl/gid,363609,title,41-wi...ml?ticaid=17c36

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted (edited)

Happy Birthday!!!!!

 

This is a very special day for Celine and us. I'm celebrating it the best way, listening to her songs.

However I don't want to say only happy birthday to her. I want to congratulate her for being the best person to admire in such a spoiled world of music today. I adore her for being so human, so sensitive, for being able to separate her private life from fame, for having even a bigger heart than her incredible voice, for being with us for so many years, for offering the best of herself, for giving it all, for singing like angels, for her beauty, for her love to others, for her understanding, for her strength, for her caring to the essential things in life, for knowing what to say without annoying others and over all for sinnging with her soul.

Do you realise of how many talents she has? To how many people can we mention things like these?

 

I wish you Celine the best in the world and keep on delighting us with such an amazing voice.

Once Celine said if God had a singing voice it would have to be Andrea Bocelli but I claim that if The Virgin Mary had a singing voice it would have to be Celine Dion.

Edited by Cris77
Posted
Happy Birthday Celine! I hope its a wonderful relaxing day for youa dn your family :) :flowers:

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
Happy Birthday Celine!!!! :happybday: :clap: :dance: :happybday: :clap: :dance:
http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png

Posted
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE I"M ONLY 7 MONTHS AWAY FROM YOU. (SAME AGE) AFTER READING ALL THIS SURE WOULD BE NICE TO SEND ALL OF THIS HER WAY. TO LET HER KNOW HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO US ALL.
Posted

i love you celine and i hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MOREEEEEEEEE..

i hope you have a kid soon we are all waiting the news.

Posted

Happy Birthday Celine! :partyguy: All the best! :) I hope all your dreams come true!

Love You!!!!! :kiss1:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4392/celinebombardiersmallmikp5.jpg
Posted
My 17th is Wednesdayyy...

Haha. I love my birthday only being one day after Celine's

 

Yeah my birthday is always exactly a week after Celine's.... some might think wtf!?!

But I love it, lol. :P

 

opps, lets stay on topic here...

 

Darren.

 

 

OMFG MY BIRTHDAY IS ON CELINE MOMS B-DAY and 10 days before celines i celebrate it all the time.. even celines moms.

that so cool

Posted (edited)
Happy birthday Celine! :whee: Edited by celine_rules
http://www.eseats.com/images/spotlight/vegas.jpg
Posted

Happy birthday Celine!!

 

She had better be having a blast today! :P :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/66/celinesig.jpg
Posted

bonne fête Céline!!! Happy brithday!!!

 

Puisses tes 41 ans être à la hauteur de tes aspirations les plus sécretes! :)

 

Have a wonderful day with your family and friends!!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted

happy birthday

feliz cumpleanos

bonne fete CELINE

 

I LOVE YOU

hope you enjoy your birthday

 

[ps my birthday is tomorrow :)]

Posted
Happy Birthday Celine!!! Love you so much!!!!

http://dumbazz.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Celine-Dion.jpg

 

February 24th, 2009 - I Was There.

Posted

:happybday:

 

Happy Birthday :lavague:

Feliz Cumpleaños :partyguy:

Bonne Fete CELINE :birthday2:

 

I LOVE YOU so much!!!!! :wub:

Hope you enjoy your birthday with your family and friends :cheers:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...