Tyler1991 Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:49 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:49 PM Happy 41st Celine! Quote
Salla Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:49 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:49 PM Happy birthday Céline! p.s. Click here to give a gift that counts! Quote
dovey15 Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:32 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:32 PM Happy birthday CELINE!!!! Bonne fête!!! On t'aime!!!! Quote
angela5 Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:51 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:51 PM CUMPLEAÑOS FELÍZ TE DESEO A TÍ! CUMPLEAÑOS CÉLINE!! QUE LOS CUMPLAS FELÍZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TE ADORO CELINE...JE T'ADORE CÉLINE..I ADORE YOU!!!!.... HAVE A COOL DAY WITH ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY CÉLINE!!!...WE GONNA CELEBRATE TOO!!!!!!!.. WITH LOVE ANGIE DION CHILE PD: I MADE A VIDEO FOR YOU!!!... TAKE CARE DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote Angela Codoceo, Chile
olivia23 Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:54 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:54 PM my dearest Céline I wish you all the best - from the bottom of my heart! Bonne fête! Quote http://www.celinetime2.mono.net/upl/9417/Clineflowersig.jpg I drove all night to get to you! Is that all right, Céline? - Je t'embrasse!
Celineforeveranangel Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:55 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:55 PM Happy Birthday to our Dearest Celine May it be a beautiful and special day for you loveTash Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
Terre Posted March 30, 2009 at 03:13 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 03:13 PM Happy birthday, Céline! We you! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Bruno Dion Posted March 30, 2009 at 03:17 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 03:17 PM MUY FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS REINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy birthday Celine I Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :) Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
celine-addict Posted March 30, 2009 at 03:20 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 03:20 PM Happy Birthday Celine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote "TAKING CHANCES" World Tour[*] 1/30/2009 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL (BankAtlantic Center)
René-Charles Posted March 30, 2009 at 03:22 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 03:22 PM Happy birthday Celine my darling.... LOVE... Quote http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2967/sansre2g.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us Céline , René & Les Enfants : René-Charles , Eddy & Nels0n ♥ 5 Juillet 2008 Inoubliableee ♥ MON BLOG SUR CELINE ....
silenth Posted March 30, 2009 at 03:40 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 03:40 PM Happy birthday Celine!!!!!!! I wish you all the happiness of the world on your special day!!!! Quote There were moments of goldAnd there were flashes of lightThere were things I'd never do againBut then they'd always seemed rightThere were nights of endless pleasureIt was more than any laws allow
Krys Posted March 30, 2009 at 03:41 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 03:41 PM oh god i cant believe im this late its almost the 31st over here already! Happy Birthday Celine! Quote
René 2 Posted March 30, 2009 at 03:41 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 03:41 PM Bon Anniversaire Céline ! profite des vacances ! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:12 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:12 PM Happy Birthday Celine, hope you have a great one! Darren xo. Quote
krazy_kool_dude Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:15 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:15 PM Happy Birthday Celine! Hope you have a great day. Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Nikosn17 Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:16 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:16 PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE :clap: :clap: :happybday: :happybday: Quote
Steph--xO Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:18 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:18 PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE! I hope its a wonderful day! With lovee xoxX; Quote http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/AS--Xx/Cdd-1.jpg _______________________________________________________________________________ ♥ "if you follow your dreams, i dont think you can go wrong." 'and i cant help falling in love with you' i love you Celine.♥
WendyB Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:21 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:21 PM Happy Birthday, Céline. Hope it's the best one yet Love Wendy x Quote
shih-tzu Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:26 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:26 PM Happy Birthday Celine Quote 2015 - Lionel Richie - Vienna, London, Leipzig, Eros Ramazzotti - Prague2016 - Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart - Prague
angeluk2 Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:28 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:28 PM http://img33.glitterfy.com/89/glitterfy112549T706D31.gif I bought chocolate cake to celebrate YUMMY!! Great cake!! Happy Birthday Celine Wishing you all the best and above all another Baby, you deserve it so much http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5175/snapshot2009033023.jpg http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1910/snapshot2009033020.jpgWOW!! GREAT JOB!! looks really good Quote CHOCOLATE is the answer....I don't give a damn what the question was!
SAV02 Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:41 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:41 PM Happy Birthday Celine! May you and your family have the best day ever! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/SAV02/celinebanner.jpg ~Something from nothing never proved me wrong~
Leenu Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:49 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 04:49 PM Happy birthday, Céline! Bless you! PS. Fans can still give a gift that counts Quote - En somme, trois choses demeurent: la foi, l'espérance et l'amour, mais la plus grande d'entre elles, c'est l'amour. -
remykyes Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:00 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:00 PM BONNE FETTE CELINE! JE T'AIME! MERCI POUR LA MUSIQUE! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Catedion Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:14 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:14 PM A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CELINE!!!!!!!WE LOVE YOU, YOU ARE A SPECIAL PERSON IN MY LIFE EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW! Have a Great Day Quote http://www.wideview.it/travel/seychelles_2003/big/11-401.jpg ...I see a light in the sky...oh, it's almost blinding me.... ...I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love...
peo Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:14 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:14 PM (edited) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Edited March 30, 2009 at 05:18 PM by peo Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Cellphone Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:26 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:26 PM Happy happy birthday Céline! :heartbounce: Quote
maceta_biloxi Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:27 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:27 PM FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS CELINE!!!!! Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
reveal_corale Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:29 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:29 PM Happy Birthday Celine.I'm wishing you the most wonderful birthday ever.It's your 41st. Aaaah.Have a wonderful, and properous year. ---- And other happy news.My 17th is Wednesdayyy...Haha. I love my birthday only being one day after Celine'sWe celebrated Celine's and mine yesterday with cake and ice cream lol. && My whole family loved it. My cake had Celine's picture on it. and It was pink. Perrrrfect. Quote 'till now, I always got by on my own. I never really cared until I met you. And now it chills me to the bone. How do I get you ALONE? <3
celinestar Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:35 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:35 PM Happy Birthday Celine! Words cannot describe how much you mean to us all Quote Wembley Stadium - July 10th 199960th Birthday Party for BAFTA - October 28th 2007 (I met Celine on this day!!!!!)o2 Arena- May 6th 2008NIA Birmingham- May 10th 2008
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:44 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:44 PM (edited) My 17th is Wednesdayyy...Haha. I love my birthday only being one day after Celine's Yeah my birthday is always exactly a week after Celine's.... some might think wtf!?!But I love it, lol. opps, lets stay on topic here... Darren. Edited March 30, 2009 at 05:49 PM by Ire23 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.