VintageCeline Posted November 3, 2008 at 08:15 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 08:15 PM I can't believe I was sleeping when I could have been watching this! Thankyou for the updates/caps. It looked like a wonderful homage! Celine is so gracious, I can't wait to see the videos x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
celinefan5 Posted November 3, 2008 at 08:44 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 08:44 PM Can anyone please post the whole of Celine's tribute (if they have it)? Merci Quote
Julian Posted November 3, 2008 at 08:50 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 08:50 PM I can not wait to see! I hope it was a really really special moment. Quote
Ronny83 Posted November 3, 2008 at 09:36 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 09:36 PM Le Gala de l’ADISQ a été plus regardé que Le banquier, dimanche soir. C’est dire que, même de peu, Céline Dion a battu Julie Snyder. Alors qu’en moyenne 1 661 000 téléspectateurs ont suivi le gala de Louis-José Houde et le brillant hommage à Céline, 1 624 000 autres ont préféré Le banquier.Le Gala de l'Adisq was the most viewed show of the night yesterday with 1 661 000 viewers. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
mirage Posted November 3, 2008 at 09:39 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 09:39 PM (edited) cool now i cant wait to see it... how long is this whole hommage!? 15 minutes or so? :s Edited November 3, 2008 at 09:39 PM by mirage Quote
Koolan Posted November 3, 2008 at 09:41 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 09:41 PM Le Gala de l’ADISQ a été plus regardé que Le banquier, dimanche soir. C’est dire que, même de peu, Céline Dion a battu Julie Snyder. Alors qu’en moyenne 1 661 000 téléspectateurs ont suivi le gala de Louis-José Houde et le brillant hommage à Céline, 1 624 000 autres ont préféré Le banquier.Le Gala de l'Adisq was the most viewed show of the night yesterday with 1 661 000 viewers. It should be more than 15 minutes, Robin. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CDA Posted November 3, 2008 at 09:58 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 09:58 PM Has someone capped the tribute ?Please, it was in the middle of the night here ! I couldn't watch because of the school Quote http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4671/c1copie2copieyg7.jpg
Cellphone Posted November 3, 2008 at 10:30 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 10:30 PM Thanks for the caps and videos! I'm so happy for Céline. I can't think of any artist who'd deserve this more than she does. Can't wait to see the whole tribute. Quote
cathfan Posted November 3, 2008 at 10:53 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 10:53 PM WOW! I was so impressed. When Luc Plamondon said, at 25 years old, she was the biggest singer in Quebec, at 30 she was the biggest in America, and now, she is the biggest singer of the world. It had be cry, so beautiful. I am so proud of Celine, I am so proud of my roots. A Quebecoise made it to the big world. BRAVO CELINE ON T'AIME! Tu nous rend fièr. I loved the long standing ovation. It was so gorgeous to see Celine cry and people at the Bell Center who couldn't just stop even if she said a couple of "ok, thank you thank you." When the crowd started singing :" Oh Ley, Oh Ley Oh Ley Oh Ley.." I freaked out. That song is like an anthem here in Montreal, because of our hockey team and everything. It represents a lot and when they sang that for Celine, it meant everything. She's on the top, she's our favorite & we will never forget her. Her speech was beautiful. We love you too Celine, it started here, in Quebec. She will always be in our hearts. C'était bien mérité.On t'aime, gorgeous Celine. Hey Cath, I understand the excitment but Plamondon said at 20 in Québec, at 25 in France, at 30 in America.... etc...... I so understand your feelings. Plamondon, Kent Nagano, The symphonic orchestra and a song especially written for her by André Gagnon, this great and touching montage of her life and carreer..watching Céline appreciate all this...it was priceless. I lose it many time, I was just tearing, it was grandiose!!! The hometown crowd gave her such a huge ovation, it seemed it was never going to stop. The more she wanted to start her speech and thanked them, the more loud they becomed. It was such an amazing tribute and huge moment in Bell Center and in so many home viewers house that's for sure. I like that Plamondon thanked Céline for what we all know she did and is... but it was great nevertheless. He thanked her for the show she did on the Plain where she honoured Québec songs and he said that that night Québec's motto wasn't "Je me souviens" anymore but "Un peu plus haut, un peu plus loin". He thanked her for never letting go of her native tongue and as she putted out english albums over the years, she putted out french album too. It's a great example to follow for young female singer he said. He congratualed her for her generousity toward her public, for her loyalty and being faithfull to her family, friends and loves and remembering Eddy Marnay, Michel Jasmin...and every person whom brought her something at some moment during her life. Also Bravo for your being so proud of your roots to be a proud Québécer always and Bravo too for humility throughout your huge success. You have always stayed Céline the little girl from the Charlemagne Kingdom. It was SO AMAZING guys!! and Céline was SO beautiful. I have to go to work now! Maybe more later! Ciao! Bonne journée! Good day everyone!!! Yeah, I watched it after posting this post and I was like, oops I forgot to say some of those things. I agree with everything you said. It was such a perfect moment. I just can't believe how much I love her! Quote "remember the name, because you'll never forget the voice"
Ororo Munroe Posted November 3, 2008 at 10:59 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 10:59 PM Could we hope to have the HQ vidéo ? Quote
CDA Posted November 3, 2008 at 11:11 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 11:11 PM Maybe not in Hq, just the videos Quote http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4671/c1copie2copieyg7.jpg
celine_rox Posted November 3, 2008 at 11:25 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 11:25 PM ok that dress is not for her bodybut it was cutei didnt think it was gonna look like that Quote
Lou555 Posted November 3, 2008 at 11:32 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 11:32 PM if anyone is interested, her speech: http://www.sendspace.com/file/da17kl there's about a minute of applause in the beginning...I'm sure there will be better media in a while, but just in case anyone missed it now. I saw it as it happened, but thanks for the audio of her acceptance speech; it was beautiful!! RC just said "Mom, I adore you." Please correct me if I'm wrong. Bellamy; thanks for the great screen caps. Awesome! Yeah! RC said "I don't love you, I adore you mom!!" They seem to have this thing between each other where they rarely just say "I love you", I notice they always express it that way. Céline answered RC the same way at the end of her speech saying "To my big boy René-Charles, I don't love you, I adore you also". Quote
anna Posted November 3, 2008 at 11:36 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 11:36 PM Maybe not in Hq, just the videos yeah, i've looked around and there aren't anysome of the youtube videos have been removed Quote
Chellbie Posted November 3, 2008 at 11:41 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 11:41 PM i hope this isnt a repeated question, I've looked through the thread.. Does anyone think we'll have a video of it? It sounds just amazing! Maybe we could get some english subtitles from someone who may be incredibly bored =) THanks SOO much for all the reviews and screen caps! You are all amazing! =) =) Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
Fran Posted November 3, 2008 at 11:43 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 11:43 PM For the first time I see Rene very good looking, nice look with that glasses, younger than ever! Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted November 4, 2008 at 12:21 AM Posted November 4, 2008 at 12:21 AM Please the vidéo !!! Quote
JP Posted November 4, 2008 at 12:35 AM Posted November 4, 2008 at 12:35 AM I capped the whole tribute, it was like 25-29 min long, and over 3.1GB to upload so be patient, it's uploading on the server all day/night long! And of course, in HD Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Ororo Munroe Posted November 4, 2008 at 12:42 AM Posted November 4, 2008 at 12:42 AM I capped the whole tribute, it was like 25-29 min long, and over 3.1GB to upload so be patient, it's uploading on the server all day/night long! And of course, in HD YOU ARE AMAZING THANKS A LOT Quote
fred Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:03 AM Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:03 AM Céline looks really really good in the pics, wonderful. Now, don't know if it's been mentioned but I haven't seen it: did Céline sing anything during this tribute??? /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
SarahJB5 Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:35 AM Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:35 AM Thanks so much JP...I'm looking forward to the video!!! :clap: Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
Lou555 Posted November 4, 2008 at 05:14 AM Posted November 4, 2008 at 05:14 AM Le Gala de l’ADISQ a été plus regardé que Le banquier, dimanche soir. C’est dire que, même de peu, Céline Dion a battu Julie Snyder. Alors qu’en moyenne 1 661 000 téléspectateurs ont suivi le gala de Louis-José Houde et le brillant hommage à Céline, 1 624 000 autres ont préféré Le banquier.Le Gala de l'Adisq was the most viewed show of the night yesterday with 1 661 000 viewers. Yes it's true and apparently it was about 500,000 more viewers this year for the ADISQ Gala than there was last year. And for those who were wondering Céline didn't do the red carpet and no (of course) she didn't sing either. Quote
CDA Posted November 4, 2008 at 06:56 AM Posted November 4, 2008 at 06:56 AM Oh my god ! Thanks JP ! Can't wait to see that ! Quote http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4671/c1copie2copieyg7.jpg
Del Posted November 4, 2008 at 12:54 PM Posted November 4, 2008 at 12:54 PM I capped the whole tribute, it was like 25-29 min long, and over 3.1GB to upload so be patient, it's uploading on the server all day/night long! And of course, in HD Thank you so much!! Can't wait to see it again. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
mirage Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:08 PM Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:08 PM (edited) lol... everytime this topic shows up at the top i think it is online haha patience patience... Edited November 4, 2008 at 01:10 PM by mirage Quote
Davey84 Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:20 PM Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:20 PM Fred, she didn't sing! And I don't think she could have, cos she cancelled tonights concert aswell... can't wait to see the video! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
destin139 Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:39 PM Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:39 PM i cant wait to see it - i missed it when it was on live!! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
idroveallnight Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:59 PM Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:59 PM http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0betgZqax8aVv/610x.jpg http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cm683jbmG466/340x.jpg http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00cs1cr4PScu3/610x.jpg Quote
Lizzy Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:59 PM Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:59 PM I capped the whole tribute, it was like 25-29 min long, and over 3.1GB to upload so be patient, it's uploading on the server all day/night long! And of course, in HD Can`t wait to see it I try to be patient Thank you JP Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted November 4, 2008 at 02:27 PM Posted November 4, 2008 at 02:27 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue3_Ar7Pi5I Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.