Jessyka Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:25 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:25 AM I don't think the links posted are showing L'ADISQ. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:40 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:40 AM to anyone watching right now, what are you seeing? i think I'm watching the wrong thing lol Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Del Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:43 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:43 AM The group Sans Pression was just introduced and are now on stage... however I'm watching it on TV Quote Instagram: @delphis78
autumnskies00 Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:44 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:44 AM uhh im watching something about politics lol. in french....at the radio canada link. Am I watching the wrong thing? Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Del Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:48 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:48 AM (edited) That`s the wrong Radio Canada link. That`s RDI (radio de lìnformation) it`s radio canada`s all news station.here`s the link to watch live. i double checked it and it works. http://www.radio-canada.ca/television/adis...tapis_rouge.asp Edit: oh they also showed a commercial for the final Taking Chances tour in Quebec City and Montreal Edited November 3, 2008 at 01:50 AM by Del Quote Instagram: @delphis78
autumnskies00 Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:52 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:52 AM (edited) thank you!! did celine present yet? or do whatever she's doing? Edited November 3, 2008 at 01:54 AM by autumnskies00 Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Del Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:55 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:55 AM no Celine hasn't been on it yet Quote Instagram: @delphis78
rodrigo_alka Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:58 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:58 AM (edited) did they mention something about celine ? Edited November 3, 2008 at 01:59 AM by rodrigo_alka Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
Del Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:02 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:02 AM They've mentioned her a few times when they introduced the artists in the opening monologue and they've showed her several times. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
whineupemily Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:03 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:03 AM Celine looks gorgeous Absolutely gorgeous .. Quote
Costa Santos Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:07 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:07 AM thank you!! did celine present yet? or do whatever she's doing?Not yet... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
QueenCeline Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:16 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:16 AM (edited) I have a numer of the links open, all I have is a bunch of random people talking! And I don't speak french. Sometimes they are show the same thing, sometimes not. Anyone else have the same problem? OK, it's working now. Celine was sitting right behind the group that just won, just caught a glimpse of her. They should have a camera on her the whole time, will a small screen shot at the bottom of the screen the whole night I feel funny, I have two screens open, they are about 10 seconds off, so if I see Celine, I can make sure I see her twice P.S. - I just saw her, she looks gorgeous! Edited November 3, 2008 at 02:29 AM by Tbar100 Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
Del Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:18 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:18 AM I would close all your windows and the open just one with the link I posted. That will have the show with a little bit of a delay, but it's not much of a delay Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Del Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:22 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:22 AM (edited) OK..... so it was just mentioned that after the commercial Celine Dion will recieve her Tribute. So make sure you're watching online!!!edit: Sorry for the double post Edited November 3, 2008 at 02:23 AM by Del Quote Instagram: @delphis78
idroveallnight Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:23 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:23 AM Did I just hear correctly that she's coming up soon? Quote
Jacqui Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:24 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:24 AM Weeeeee Celine! And I am understanding a surprising amount of this. I think Quebec French is easier than France French. Hmm. Quote
Del Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:24 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:24 AM (edited) yes celine is coming up after the commercial break!!!!edit: Luc Plamondon is introducing Celine Edited November 3, 2008 at 02:27 AM by Del Quote Instagram: @delphis78
rodrigo_alka Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:28 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:28 AM luc plamondon !!! now ? Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
Del Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:30 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:30 AM yes it's on now... Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Allie Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:38 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:38 AM i love my timing, I JUST opened the link. Quote
Bellamy Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:40 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:40 AM Celine tribute now. I hate my connection stops often. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Del Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:40 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:40 AM omg... this is amazing. the Montreal Symphonic Orchestra is playing a tribute to Celine....and they showed a clip of SSDA that could be from a DVD. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Allie Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:44 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:44 AM (edited) taking caps...celine playing guitar hero! that clip was cute! Edited November 3, 2008 at 02:53 AM by Allie Quote
autumnskies00 Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:46 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:46 AM waaay emotional. omd Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Allie Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:47 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:47 AM also, this was BEAUTIFULLY put together Quote
rodrigo_alka Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:47 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:47 AM OMG this is amazing.. Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
Del Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:48 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:48 AM I'm loving how the crowd is cheering so much that she can't start her speech. haha Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Bellamy Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:50 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:50 AM Looks like everyone had worked with celine are there. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Celinefan31 Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:52 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:52 AM Can someone please translate?!?! Thanks! Quote
Allie Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:53 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:53 AM http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/11-02-2008_18-45-17.png she looks amazing. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.