Costa Santos Posted September 17, 2008 at 12:35 AM Posted September 17, 2008 at 12:35 AM How I wish I could live in Canada or, at least, in the United States... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
MPooh Posted September 17, 2008 at 01:19 PM Posted September 17, 2008 at 01:19 PM I'm going to the gala!!! and I will be in one of the 3 groups that will be in the 'Fans Zone'...I wasn't sure at first if I was because there was no mention of if when I bought the tickets so I sent an email to Admission and one of the customer service rep verified and wrote me back saying that my order was through and I would be part of one of those 3 groups! So if you bought tickets and you're not sure if you were 1 of the first 120 persons, just write to Admission and they will tell you. I also know that there was another Fanclub that offered the same presale..it's the gala presenter, Louis-José Houde's Fanclub. Quote
SarahJB5 Posted September 17, 2008 at 09:27 PM Posted September 17, 2008 at 09:27 PM (edited) I'm going to the gala!!! and I will be in one of the 3 groups that will be in the 'Fans Zone'...I wasn't sure at first if I was because there was no mention of if when I bought the tickets so I sent an email to Admission and one of the customer service rep verified and wrote me back saying that my order was through and I would be part of one of those 3 groups! So if you bought tickets and you're not sure if you were 1 of the first 120 persons, just write to Admission and they will tell you. I also know that there was another Fanclub that offered the same presale..it's the gala presenter, Louis-José Houde's Fanclub. You're lucky...I apparently didn't get in the 120, that really sucks...I bought the tickets right at noon and there was all the big red font all over the page, so I thought I was still okay because it gave me the tickets with that link....I'm a bit bummed....BTW, what section are you seats in (when you do have to sit down?). Now I'm not nearly as excited about going Edited September 17, 2008 at 09:29 PM by SarahJB5 Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
MPooh Posted September 18, 2008 at 04:06 PM Posted September 18, 2008 at 04:06 PM I'm going to the gala!!! and I will be in one of the 3 groups that will be in the 'Fans Zone'...I wasn't sure at first if I was because there was no mention of if when I bought the tickets so I sent an email to Admission and one of the customer service rep verified and wrote me back saying that my order was through and I would be part of one of those 3 groups! So if you bought tickets and you're not sure if you were 1 of the first 120 persons, just write to Admission and they will tell you. I also know that there was another Fanclub that offered the same presale..it's the gala presenter, Louis-José Houde's Fanclub. You're lucky...I apparently didn't get in the 120, that really sucks...I bought the tickets right at noon and there was all the big red font all over the page, so I thought I was still okay because it gave me the tickets with that link....I'm a bit bummed....BTW, what section are you seats in (when you do have to sit down?). Now I'm not nearly as excited about going Are you sure you're not part of the 120?? Did you send an email to Admission? Cause basically if you were able to buy tix on that first page (not having to click on the other link) you were part of the 120. I'm in Section 112 for the rest of the gala. Quote
I Surrender Posted September 18, 2008 at 06:31 PM Posted September 18, 2008 at 06:31 PM Amazing u guys got tickets to this great event. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
SarahJB5 Posted September 18, 2008 at 07:20 PM Posted September 18, 2008 at 07:20 PM I'm going to the gala!!! and I will be in one of the 3 groups that will be in the 'Fans Zone'...I wasn't sure at first if I was because there was no mention of if when I bought the tickets so I sent an email to Admission and one of the customer service rep verified and wrote me back saying that my order was through and I would be part of one of those 3 groups! So if you bought tickets and you're not sure if you were 1 of the first 120 persons, just write to Admission and they will tell you. I also know that there was another Fanclub that offered the same presale..it's the gala presenter, Louis-José Houde's Fanclub. You're lucky...I apparently didn't get in the 120, that really sucks...I bought the tickets right at noon and there was all the big red font all over the page, so I thought I was still okay because it gave me the tickets with that link....I'm a bit bummed....BTW, what section are you seats in (when you do have to sit down?). Now I'm not nearly as excited about going Are you sure you're not part of the 120?? Did you send an email to Admission? Cause basically if you were able to buy tix on that first page (not having to click on the other link) you were part of the 120. I'm in Section 112 for the rest of the gala. Yup...admission told me I wasn't in that group and also I had e-mailed team celine and they said only rows A-M were included and my tickets were for row V...so annoying...I probably won't go now...to drive 12 hours to Montreal and not be in the fan section doesn't seem worth it anymore. Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
JP Posted September 19, 2008 at 12:40 AM Posted September 19, 2008 at 12:40 AM I will go but i will buy my tickets on saturday! But as long as i'm there, i don't care where i'm sit! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
SarahJB5 Posted September 19, 2008 at 01:21 AM Posted September 19, 2008 at 01:21 AM I will go but i will buy my tickets on saturday! But as long as i'm there, i don't care where i'm sit! You can buy mine if you want, lol!!! They are in section 113 row V if interested...they are e-tickets. Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
Shesings2me Posted September 19, 2008 at 08:25 AM Posted September 19, 2008 at 08:25 AM I will go but i will buy my tickets on saturday! But as long as i'm there, i don't care where i'm sit! You can buy mine if you want, lol!!! They are in section 113 row V if interested...they are e-tickets. Sarah, That so completely sucks for you; I don't blame you for being really disappointed. If I hear of anyone of my family members or Montreal friends wanting to go, I'll let you know. Tracy Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
celinevegas Posted September 19, 2008 at 11:11 AM Posted September 19, 2008 at 11:11 AM I like so much to go there but I cannot..snif..I arrive on Montreal where on November 12th! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
florisd Posted September 19, 2008 at 11:21 AM Posted September 19, 2008 at 11:21 AM How I wish I could live in Canada or, at least, in the United States... you........... take a pic with René Angelil?????Wow Quote Frankfurt am main 14 juin 2008Montréal 12-14-15 fevriér 2009 - l'Italie est ici pour toi!Las Vegas 15-16-19 march 2011http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pngVisita CelineDionItalia.com
MPooh Posted September 19, 2008 at 01:24 PM Posted September 19, 2008 at 01:24 PM I'm going to the gala!!! and I will be in one of the 3 groups that will be in the 'Fans Zone'...I wasn't sure at first if I was because there was no mention of if when I bought the tickets so I sent an email to Admission and one of the customer service rep verified and wrote me back saying that my order was through and I would be part of one of those 3 groups! So if you bought tickets and you're not sure if you were 1 of the first 120 persons, just write to Admission and they will tell you. I also know that there was another Fanclub that offered the same presale..it's the gala presenter, Louis-José Houde's Fanclub. You're lucky...I apparently didn't get in the 120, that really sucks...I bought the tickets right at noon and there was all the big red font all over the page, so I thought I was still okay because it gave me the tickets with that link....I'm a bit bummed....BTW, what section are you seats in (when you do have to sit down?). Now I'm not nearly as excited about going Are you sure you're not part of the 120?? Did you send an email to Admission? Cause basically if you were able to buy tix on that first page (not having to click on the other link) you were part of the 120. I'm in Section 112 for the rest of the gala. Yup...admission told me I wasn't in that group and also I had e-mailed team celine and they said only rows A-M were included and my tickets were for row V...so annoying...I probably won't go now...to drive 12 hours to Montreal and not be in the fan section doesn't seem worth it anymore. Ok that is really weird cause I was told by Admission that I was part of the 120 even though my seats are in Row U... I also wrote an email to TeamCeline and they wrote back saying they were not able to tell me if I was part of that group, that I had to check with Admission...but they mentionned that if I was able to buy my tickets on the first page (not having to click where it said 'If no more Fans Zone tickets are available, click here' then I was part of the 120... Quote
SarahJB5 Posted September 19, 2008 at 02:12 PM Posted September 19, 2008 at 02:12 PM (edited) I'm going to the gala!!! and I will be in one of the 3 groups that will be in the 'Fans Zone'...I wasn't sure at first if I was because there was no mention of if when I bought the tickets so I sent an email to Admission and one of the customer service rep verified and wrote me back saying that my order was through and I would be part of one of those 3 groups! So if you bought tickets and you're not sure if you were 1 of the first 120 persons, just write to Admission and they will tell you. I also know that there was another Fanclub that offered the same presale..it's the gala presenter, Louis-José Houde's Fanclub. You're lucky...I apparently didn't get in the 120, that really sucks...I bought the tickets right at noon and there was all the big red font all over the page, so I thought I was still okay because it gave me the tickets with that link....I'm a bit bummed....BTW, what section are you seats in (when you do have to sit down?). Now I'm not nearly as excited about going Are you sure you're not part of the 120?? Did you send an email to Admission? Cause basically if you were able to buy tix on that first page (not having to click on the other link) you were part of the 120. I'm in Section 112 for the rest of the gala. Yup...admission told me I wasn't in that group and also I had e-mailed team celine and they said only rows A-M were included and my tickets were for row V...so annoying...I probably won't go now...to drive 12 hours to Montreal and not be in the fan section doesn't seem worth it anymore. Ok that is really weird cause I was told by Admission that I was part of the 120 even though my seats are in Row U... I also wrote an email to TeamCeline and they wrote back saying they were not able to tell me if I was part of that group, that I had to check with Admission...but they mentionned that if I was able to buy my tickets on the first page (not having to click where it said 'If no more Fans Zone tickets are available, click here' then I was part of the 120... That is really weird...I was able to get my tickets on the first page too, so that's why I thought it was in the fan zone...that's so strange...but since they both told me I wasn't in the fan zone, I'm pretty sure I'm not. Have you actually seen your tickets?? I ordered mine as e-tickets, but for some reason I can't download them...I'll probably have to e-mail admission. But I wonder if it says anything about being in the fan section on there? Edited September 19, 2008 at 02:21 PM by SarahJB5 Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
MPooh Posted September 19, 2008 at 03:27 PM Posted September 19, 2008 at 03:27 PM I will pick up my tickets at the venue...I'm pretty sure they will email or contact everyone that will be in the fans zone prior to the gala to give us further information. Quote
SarahJB5 Posted September 21, 2008 at 02:27 PM Posted September 21, 2008 at 02:27 PM If anybody is interested in my tickets for this event, PM me. They are in section 113 row V, for $150 USD. Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
mirage Posted October 26, 2008 at 12:49 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 12:49 PM so do we know some things about this show!? or will it be a big surprise sunday!? Quote
MPooh Posted October 27, 2008 at 02:25 PM Posted October 27, 2008 at 02:25 PM Not too sure about the details of this Gala... There was an internal contest for the TeamCeline people who had purchased their tickets with the presale and I won! That means I will be attending this Gala in the 2nd row! I got my tickets last week and it said I have to be there at 6:30pm where my friend and I will be escorted to our seats....ahhhhh this is so exciting!!! But the question is: WHAT WILL I WEAR???? I have to go shopping this week... Quote
xo1hrt4celineox Posted October 27, 2008 at 09:33 PM Posted October 27, 2008 at 09:33 PM Not too sure about the details of this Gala... There was an internal contest for the TeamCeline people who had purchased their tickets with the presale and I won! That means I will be attending this Gala in the 2nd row! I got my tickets last week and it said I have to be there at 6:30pm where my friend and I will be escorted to our seats....ahhhhh this is so exciting!!! But the question is: WHAT WILL I WEAR???? I have to go shopping this week... WOW congrats to you!! you can give us all the details from an "up close and personal" perspective, lol Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
Costa Santos Posted October 27, 2008 at 11:05 PM Posted October 27, 2008 at 11:05 PM Dunno if it's the right topic to post this, but it may fit here. "Le Journal de Montréal" and Canoë" want us to talk about our musical taste regarding GALA's thirtieth anniversary. We can vote as much as we want... In Celine... Results on Oct., 31st... http://www.canoe.com/divertissement/musiqu...7017236-ca.html Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
celinevegas Posted October 27, 2008 at 11:22 PM Posted October 27, 2008 at 11:22 PM Dunno if it's the right topic to post this, but it may fit here. "Le Journal de Montréal" and Canoë" want us to talk about our musical taste regarding GALA's thirtieth anniversary. We can vote as much as we want... In Celine... Results on Oct., 31st... http://www.canoe.com/divertissement/musiqu...7017236-ca.htmlI have make the poll!!!! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
VinnyT. Posted October 28, 2008 at 02:28 PM Author Posted October 28, 2008 at 02:28 PM http://www2.canoe.com/divertissement/musiq...228691-jdm.html OMG she decided do not be eligible at adisq to let others win, she could win :laugh: Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
mirage Posted October 29, 2008 at 09:37 AM Posted October 29, 2008 at 09:37 AM lol... so this time she could have won something, she doesnt want to... ah she get's an 'tribute' so she will be in the picture Quote
VinnyT. Posted October 29, 2008 at 09:38 AM Author Posted October 29, 2008 at 09:38 AM yeah she refused to send her submission Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Davey84 Posted October 29, 2008 at 09:50 AM Posted October 29, 2008 at 09:50 AM maybe she wanted to avoid the chance of being nominated and not win anything for the x-th time again Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
nano Posted October 29, 2008 at 09:51 AM Posted October 29, 2008 at 09:51 AM maybe she wanted to avoid the chance of being nominated and not win anything for the x-th time again Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Prince Whiskers Posted October 29, 2008 at 11:39 AM Posted October 29, 2008 at 11:39 AM Maybe she wants to focus on her performance and not worry about losing. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
triniguy Posted October 29, 2008 at 11:50 AM Posted October 29, 2008 at 11:50 AM awesomeeeee Quote http://surfaced.org/wp-content/gallery/cd_sig/10.jpg
VinnyT. Posted October 29, 2008 at 05:25 PM Author Posted October 29, 2008 at 05:25 PM she is sick...bye bye adisq? Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Bellamy Posted October 29, 2008 at 05:36 PM Posted October 29, 2008 at 05:36 PM she is sick...bye bye adisq? Possible. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Davey84 Posted October 29, 2008 at 05:44 PM Posted October 29, 2008 at 05:44 PM was she scedualed to sing? Maybe she'll attend, but not perform Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.