SensationalCeline Posted November 13, 2008 at 10:47 PM Posted November 13, 2008 at 10:47 PM Thanks so much for the screencaps and the video! Celine is so pretty. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
maigrot cindy Posted November 15, 2008 at 06:43 PM Posted November 15, 2008 at 06:43 PM merci bcp! Quote
Dionesque Posted November 19, 2008 at 05:19 PM Posted November 19, 2008 at 05:19 PM Ugh, it will take me quite a while to download these HD video (thank you JP for all our work!!!! ) but from what I read and see here in this topic, I'm already touched and overwhelmed!!! What an amazing honour for our little girl from Charlemagne!!I love her soooo much!!! ...or I don't only love her, i adore her!!!.... :heart: Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Alex_Incognito Posted November 19, 2008 at 05:51 PM Posted November 19, 2008 at 05:51 PM I was very touched, too! All of the speeches were great and could bring anyone close to tears. Celine is such a special lady. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
luciusbright Posted December 7, 2008 at 03:20 PM Posted December 7, 2008 at 03:20 PM I am spechless,I am so grateful to be here with you all togetherand CELINE,Thank you for being with us in this eraI am so grateful I can follow you, I will always be your fan and so proud of it!!!! Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
priscy Posted January 15, 2009 at 09:44 PM Posted January 15, 2009 at 09:44 PM Thank you for this amazing video and for the translation!!! Quote
xo1hrt4celineox Posted January 16, 2009 at 12:00 AM Posted January 16, 2009 at 12:00 AM oohmygosh! that was so touching, i couldn't stop crying! what an amazing ovation it was completely insane! YAY Celine, she totally deserved it! thanks for the translations, it really helped Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
Petya Posted January 28, 2009 at 06:47 PM Posted January 28, 2009 at 06:47 PM That was amazing! I cried like "a baby panther in the night" She deserves every single clap of these 5-or-6-minute-ovation!!! And thanks for the translation, I was really interested what was so funny at the beginning, it's the rabbit I'm talking about. Quote It is the power of the dream that brings us here!http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2007/11/12/celine-mainx.jpg
nickyrenaud Posted January 29, 2009 at 11:54 AM Posted January 29, 2009 at 11:54 AM thanks for the translation!!! i just love Céline and René Quote
mirage Posted June 21, 2010 at 07:23 PM Posted June 21, 2010 at 07:23 PM Celine kisses a little baby. Is that RC? The clip is too short and I can't tell. And yes you're also right, when we see on the screen behing the orchestra at one point Céline kissing so tenderly a baby, it's her beloved René-Charles! It's the only time I thought to myself they should have showed us that part on full screen on our TV. lol today i was watching it on youtube, and noticed that to.so cool to see some moving images of the baby Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 21, 2010 at 07:40 PM Posted June 21, 2010 at 07:40 PM thanks. they are sooo beautiful and the pics amazing Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
ThisTime Posted June 22, 2010 at 12:42 AM Posted June 22, 2010 at 12:42 AM I can't believe this even will be 2 years ago in November!Crazy! I feel like it was couple months ago.I still love watching it every once in awhile Although, looking back the big long montage for her seems almost a tiny morbid, it was like she had died Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Sofie Posted June 22, 2010 at 09:46 AM Posted June 22, 2010 at 09:46 AM Thanks for the screen caps and videos! Quote
Sofie Posted June 22, 2010 at 09:47 AM Posted June 22, 2010 at 09:47 AM (edited) Thanks for the screen caps and videos! Sorry, dubble post Edited June 22, 2010 at 09:48 AM by Sofie Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.