celine_rox Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:56 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:56 AM omg wtfshe played guitar heroTHAT IS AWESOME Quote
Koolan Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:56 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:56 AM Anyone else problems with the live stream? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
whineupemily Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:57 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:57 AM (edited) DID ANYONE ELSE CRY?! :cry: :cry: That was one of the most beautiful things done for Celine, i cried along with her; the video they presented for her was just fantastic it was just spectacular; no words can describe how i feel for Celine right now. :wub: :wub: :wub: Edited November 3, 2008 at 03:00 AM by whineupemily Quote
Allie Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:57 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:57 AM Anyone else problems with the live stream? worked fine for me, I took about 342986238475 caps...yay for being a freak. Also, I got audio of her speech. If I uploaded, can someone translate right now? Quote
iloveceline22 Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:58 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:58 AM CELINE LOOKS AMAZINGGG!!!I CRIED THRUOUT THAT ENTIRE VIDEO MONTAGE AND AM STILL CRYING AT THE MOMENT!! CELINES ACCOMPLISHED SO MUCCH AND SHE DESERVES EVERYTHINGGGGG!!!I LOVE HER SO MUCHHH!!!CONGRATULATIONSSSS CELINEE!! THE AUDIENCE WAS SO NICEE FOR GIVING HER THAT LONGGGG STANDING OVATION!!!AWWW CELINE WAS CRYINGGG! I WAS CRYIN SO MUCH BUT WHEN I SAW CELINE FILLED WITH THAT MUCH EMOTION AND TEARS IT WAS SO OVERWHELMING I BEGAN TO BAWL! RENE WAS ALMOST IN TEARS OR WAS!WHAT A MOMENTT! I WISH I WAS THERE!MY GOSH WHAT AN ACCEPTANCE SPEECH, and i dont understand what shes saying, hardly some words! omggg that was sooooo beautifulllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!celine, her mother, and rene! awww goshh!!! CELINES THE BESTT!!! YoU deserve Everythingg My Love!!! Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
Del Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:58 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:58 AM That was one of the best tributes that I have ever seen. It was very touching Quote Instagram: @delphis78
rodrigo_alka Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:00 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:00 AM DID ANYONE ELSE CRY?! :cry: :cry: i did... great tribute Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
Allie Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:00 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:00 AM DID ANYONE ELSE CRY?! YES. As soon as I saw her crying, I started lol. And then like, 10 minute standing ovation she got. Just...wow. Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:01 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:01 AM WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWWOW I have no wordssssss!!!!!!!!! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
whineupemily Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:01 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:01 AM As i said before; no words can describe how i feel for Celine and everything that happened right now .. :wub: Quote
autumnskies00 Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:02 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:02 AM she got like a 5 minutes ovation. AMAZING. She is so respected in Quebec, I wish she got that attention everywhere. She did seem to be feeling a little under the weather...and she seemed VERY overwhelmed. She is so humble. The look on her face seemed to show that she thought she didn't deserve this...but she so so so did of course. I don't understand much french...can anyone tell me what the person introducing her said about rene that made her laugh and tap his head? Something about their age difference I suppose. Anyway...she looked beautiful. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Jacqui Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:02 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:02 AM Wow. I haven't cried that much in ages! I'm so proud to be a Celine fan right now. Quote
whineupemily Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:03 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:03 AM (edited) I still have tears in my eyes for her; that was brilliant, and she deserved every minute of that!I feel sooo un explainable for her right now! Her name will be mentioned the rest of night, shes a damn legend shes GOD Edited November 3, 2008 at 03:06 AM by whineupemily Quote
whineupemily Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:05 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:05 AM Anyone else problems with the live stream?Totally Mine froze every 5 seconds .. Quote
iloveceline22 Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:05 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:05 AM I still have tears in my eyes for her; that was brilliant, and she deserved every minute of that!I feel sooo un explainable for her right now! i feel the same way! n its the hardest thing to explain!! ahh! Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
idroveallnight Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:05 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:05 AM My God, all I can say is wow. That was the most fitting tribute done to Celine in her life. I've never seen such an amazing audience response. It was very emotional watching the video montage they put together for her (from the clips of her as a child to her father saying wonderful words about her)...they really did an amazing job on it. And that standing ovation went on for at least 10-15 minutes. You could really see how proud her mother and Rene are of her. I don't think you need to understand French here to get what she was saying. Her words came straight from the heart and were so frank and gratuitous. I'm still in complete awe. Her humbleness and humanity are just astounding. She deserves this and a million times more. Congratulations, Celine!!! Quote
autumnskies00 Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:06 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:06 AM (edited) I'm so glad I caught that. Thanks everyone for the links. What a beautiful moment. I hope someone can translate that speach. It sured seemd amazing! That tribute video was soooo great. Cried my eyes out. I wish they would do this for her on the Grammys. Edited November 3, 2008 at 03:06 AM by autumnskies00 Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Allie Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:06 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:06 AM (edited) http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/1-1.jpghttp://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/2-1.jpghttp://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/3-1.jpg and then I may or may not have freaked out when they showed this clip:http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/4.jpghttp://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/5.png (sorry for the random sizes, I capped my entire screen so I had to crop these in photoshop just now and I went quickly) Edited November 3, 2008 at 03:08 AM by Allie Quote
Shesings2me Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:07 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:07 AM (edited) OMFG...this was the most beautiful tribute I've ever seen. Celine was shown wiping tears continuously, and when she went up on stage she took her time and seemed to breath in every moment...pausing at the bottom of the stairs. Rene and Maman were both crying as she stood on the stage listening to the intense ovation; Rene made me cry like a baby too... The tribute video showed many moments of Celine's life; her singing her first song, singing with family, her niece Karine, her reaction to winning Eurovision and singing the winning song; moments from AND, other concerts, moments with Rene, moments with her songwriters and Eddy Marnay of course, moments with other artists, clips of her dad, and when RC was born; the video ended with RC saying...maman, je t'adore! So so cute! There was a standing ovation so freakin' long; I think it was the longest I've ever witnessed! Celine looked absolutely gorgeous in a black dress split to one side very elegantly. Here speech was heartfelt and like always so genuine and sweet; of course she told RC that she not only loves him but adores him too! She was absolutely amazing and beautiful and stunning and wonderful!!! I hope the mods can get the video for us to keep for great memories of yet another Celine moment in history!! She is a legend, but a legend who has still got IT in every sense of the word. Love you Celine...always & forever!! Edited November 3, 2008 at 03:12 AM by Shesings2me Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
Costa Santos Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:08 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:08 AM DID ANYONE ELSE CRY?! :cry: :cry: I did... OMFD! OMFD! OMFD! :w00t: Have no words to describe what I just watched... F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. :wub: :wub: :clap: Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Bellamy Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:08 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:08 AM What did Luc Plamondo said made Celine and Rene laugh out so loud? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
helios.apollon Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:08 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:08 AM it was a great moment!!! bell center was about to fall down for celine... magic moment!!!!!! CELINE YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!! TU ES LA MEILLEUR! Quote Taking Chances Freakhttp://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/helio_polis/CpiadeDSCF4482.jpg
iloveceline22 Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:08 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:08 AM howww cuteeetheyre playing rock banddd!!!!!cooll momm! lol Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:10 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:10 AM hahah I love the she was playing guitar hero in her encore dress. Ah, to play video games in a dress worth thousands...the life she lives. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Allie Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:13 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:13 AM if anyone is interested, her speech: http://www.sendspace.com/file/da17kl there's about a minute of applause in the beginning...I'm sure there will be better media in a while, but just in case anyone missed it now. Quote
Del Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:17 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:17 AM What did Luc Plamondo said made Celine and Rene laugh out so loud?Luc was telling a fairy tale story about Celine's life and used Alice in Wonderland as an example. So at one point he said Celine was singing in front of a mirror and decide to go through the mirror and that's where she met her rabbit. So basically the Rabbit was Rene in the story. lol Quote Instagram: @delphis78
whineupemily Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:18 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:18 AM (edited) Celine freaking l'a mérité tellement je vous aime et le monde entier vous aime Celine!JE VOUS AIME :wub: Edited November 3, 2008 at 03:21 AM by whineupemily Quote
whineupemily Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:19 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:19 AM What did Luc Plamondo said made Celine and Rene laugh out so loud?Luc was telling a fairy tale story about Celine's life and used Alice in Wonderland as an example. So at one point he said Celine was singing in front of a mirror and decide to go through the mirror and that's where she met her rabbit. So basically the Rabbit was Rene in the story. lol Quote
Koolan Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:20 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:20 AM OMD, I've never seen a longer standing ovation. She looks so gorgeous with that slit dress. at her playing Guitar Hero. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celine_rox Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:22 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 03:22 AM awww i want to see her dressi bet it was amazing Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.