CellyDee87 Posted July 18, 2008 at 02:32 PM Posted July 18, 2008 at 02:32 PM He sounds like the male Carrie Bradshaw Quote
celinerific Posted July 19, 2008 at 07:16 AM Author Posted July 19, 2008 at 07:16 AM Gosh... She did it again... She deleted another mini-feed on Facebook! This time I posted the pictures her and I and another friend took at the Swiss. It's strange because she keeps deleteing ONLY the mini-feeds that have something to do with me.... BUT she accepts all my online invitations... like for Facebook and MSN and stuff... And in person, we hug and she hugs back, even though her hands are busy and she'll be stuffing her face with food. And she'll always smile and ask how I am and stuff. And it's totally different. I know I shouldn't judge anything by Facebook... Everyone keeps telling me it's just a coincidence, but it still gets to me... I should probably just quit being so paranoid. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Angel, You thrill me Posted July 19, 2008 at 07:23 AM Posted July 19, 2008 at 07:23 AM Gosh... She did it again... She deleted another mini-feed on Facebook! This time I posted the pictures her and I and another friend took at the Swiss. It's strange because she keeps deleteing ONLY the mini-feeds that have something to do with me.... BUT she accepts all my online invitations... like for Facebook and MSN and stuff... And in person, we hug and she hugs back, even though her hands are busy and she'll be stuffing her face with food. And she'll always smile and ask how I am and stuff. And it's totally different. I know I shouldn't judge anything by Facebook... Everyone keeps telling me it's just a coincidence, but it still gets to me... I should probably just quit being so paranoid. it will be fine, just try to relax, what happens happens but it doesnt seem at all like shes ignoring you, its in your head E try to focus on the good like you guys meeting on sunday Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
celinerific Posted July 19, 2008 at 07:26 AM Author Posted July 19, 2008 at 07:26 AM I suppose you're right! Thanks, Miguel! I just have to quit being so pesimistic. I've gotta look on the bright side. Like her and I potentiall freaking out on Sunday about the tickets... or I freak out and she's gets scared like all my friends do Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
CelineAndRene Posted July 20, 2008 at 07:10 AM Posted July 20, 2008 at 07:10 AM I suppose you're right! Thanks, Miguel! I just have to quit being so pesimistic. I've gotta look on the bright side. Like her and I potentiall freaking out on Sunday about the tickets... or I freak out and she's gets scared like all my friends do Wow. this topic has impressive replies I think i'll scroll through the pages and read Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
celinerific Posted July 21, 2008 at 02:07 AM Author Posted July 21, 2008 at 02:07 AM (edited) Bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger!! She wasn't at work today! Business has been slow at the Swiss lately, so our managers are trying to cut down on shifts, so out of the seven servers that were working tonight, they decided to call Fara and tell her she didn't need to come in! They told me and I almost passed out. In my head I was like... "Crap! Dammit! Shittyyy!! Blaaahhhhhhh!!!" :glare: ... I was annoyed with the manager for awhile, but then i started to feel sad because she's not working next week at all, so this will make about three weeks without me seeing her. It's just unbearable! I was going to tell her that the tickets came in the mail on Friday, and then ask her how she's liking the TCH CD so far... Then I was going to ask her what she would do to try and get rid of a guy without hurting him (love life advice)... Basically, I just had a lot of stuff I wanted to talk to her about! *siiiighhh* Oh well... I'll just have to wait then... At least I get to go to Montreal tomorrow. But again... I still won't be able to see her... or touch her. *sigh* Edited July 21, 2008 at 02:12 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
KimboCosmo Posted July 21, 2008 at 02:20 AM Posted July 21, 2008 at 02:20 AM Just call her E Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted July 21, 2008 at 03:37 AM Author Posted July 21, 2008 at 03:37 AM I was thinking of doing that when I come back. I just wish I could see her! Oh man, the pain of waiting! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
ByuSmurf Posted July 21, 2008 at 04:06 AM Posted July 21, 2008 at 04:06 AM OK... after reading the posts...I think you just need to take a CHILL PILL, Erika!!Don't OBSESS over this girl and OVER THINK everything!Just let it be what it is.Enjoy her company when you are together.TALK to her, LISTEN to her, and develop a DEEP friendship.AND then, it may develop into a ROMANTIC relationship (if she is so inclined).Don't RUSH things... and don't make it something it ISN'T!JUST HAVE FUN!!! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted July 21, 2008 at 04:10 AM Posted July 21, 2008 at 04:10 AM I agree with Mama B But you can still call her! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted July 21, 2008 at 04:18 AM Author Posted July 21, 2008 at 04:18 AM LOOLLL. Words of wisdom from Bre. Yeah... I think I'm overthinking. I just want things to turn out right and I guess I just get over-paranoid about things sometimes. But I'm still bummed that my manager was such a poophead today and told her not to come to work... Gosh... Ammy... She's a really nice manager, but still... Bleh. I'll just wait another two weeks until I see her then... Gosh. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
ByuSmurf Posted July 21, 2008 at 04:30 AM Posted July 21, 2008 at 04:30 AM You know what they say? Good things come to those who WAIT!! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
Cheerfuljane Posted July 22, 2008 at 05:23 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 05:23 PM You`re giving Fara one of the front row tickets? I expected you`d be taking someone who was a big fan Quote
amyja89 Posted July 23, 2008 at 02:15 PM Posted July 23, 2008 at 02:15 PM You`re giving Fara one of the front row tickets? I expected you`d be taking someone who was a big fan Well you know what they say... love conquers all! Quote
CelineRox Posted July 23, 2008 at 05:20 PM Posted July 23, 2008 at 05:20 PM You`re giving Fara one of the front row tickets? I expected you`d be taking someone who was a big fan Like me, I would have gone! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Cheerfuljane Posted July 23, 2008 at 07:49 PM Posted July 23, 2008 at 07:49 PM Just hop over the pond and join E! Quote
VintageCeline Posted July 23, 2008 at 11:50 PM Posted July 23, 2008 at 11:50 PM (edited) EVVERRYY time I see the name of this thread, I always want to post this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Ar9Q0Eru4 I am such a huge fan of Doris Day, especially when she was in Calamity Jane... http://www.allcdcovers.com/image_system/images/0/1/0141e662a74022f90ceed8c8bcbfe014.jpg I hope everything is going ok for you E!!!! x Edited July 23, 2008 at 11:51 PM by VintageCeline Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Angel, You thrill me Posted July 24, 2008 at 01:00 AM Posted July 24, 2008 at 01:00 AM I think shes back! Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
CellyDee87 Posted July 24, 2008 at 01:06 AM Posted July 24, 2008 at 01:06 AM EVVERRYY time I see the name of this thread, I always want to post this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Ar9Q0Eru4 I am such a huge fan of Doris Day, especially when she was in Calamity Jane... http://www.allcdcovers.com/image_system/images/0/1/0141e662a74022f90ceed8c8bcbfe014.jpg I hope everything is going ok for you E!!!! x Omg I love a bit of Doris "My secret love's no secret anyyyyyymore" Calamity Jane is the best! So any updates E? Quote
celinerific Posted July 24, 2008 at 01:57 AM Author Posted July 24, 2008 at 01:57 AM (edited) Hey everyone! I have returned from the land of the French! Surprisingly, the entire time I was there, I thought so little of Fara. I thought of all the Celinenesses possible lol. Probably because I was in the land of all the Celinenesses. I went all out with my fanaticism, and boy, I was a scary. But now I truly believe that it's Celine then Fara. Anyway... nothing new with her lately... I think I mentioned and was told that I was supposed to call her tonight or something... But I don't think that's going to happen. I just don't feel "ready". Does that make sense? And to Jane:I mentioned like three times in the e-mails that I was going to take Fara LOL. Silly Jane! But this will give me a chance to spend some quality time with her, you know? It'll be nice. Edited July 24, 2008 at 01:58 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Cheerfuljane Posted July 24, 2008 at 03:15 AM Posted July 24, 2008 at 03:15 AM Oh, I knew you were taking Fara but I guess I just expected you would give her one of the 8th row tickets and give one of the front row tickets to someone who was a huge fan.But I guess you would have to be in the front row so it stands to reason that she would too Don`t go in my head... It`s a VERY scary place Anyways........I saw the pics you put on facebook and she does look like she has a great personality.I must say this, though (and bare in mind that I`m straight ) ...... you are A LOT prettier than her WE all know how great you are so hopefully she will see it too Quote
celinerific Posted July 24, 2008 at 04:18 AM Author Posted July 24, 2008 at 04:18 AM Awwwwe . Janie! If you could say those words to HER, I'd be golden. Thanks Janie! Love you soooo much! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Alex_Incognito Posted July 24, 2008 at 10:03 PM Posted July 24, 2008 at 10:03 PM After reading these recent updates, my little advice is to just remain friends. Brenda's right, good things come to those who wait. Don't let this ruin your friendship, good friends are hard to find. This is a very common story---just like the story of Ziggy. But life is about learning. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CelineAndRene Posted July 24, 2008 at 10:26 PM Posted July 24, 2008 at 10:26 PM You`re giving Fara one of the front row tickets? I expected you`d be taking someone who was a big fan Well you know what they say... love conquers all! ..IN WHAT UNIVERSE? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: JK JK.. Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
celinerific Posted July 25, 2008 at 02:18 AM Author Posted July 25, 2008 at 02:18 AM Omgsh... I saw something today that freaked me out. The schedule for next week at work was posted up and Fara's name wasn't on the schedule AT ALL... Nor was the name of this other guy named Joseph... I don't know why. I was being emo with the other servers and they were all like... "It's probably a mistake... or maybe she took a week off or something..." But I still wasn't quite reassured... So I called her... No one picked up but I did leave a message. In the message, I said:"Hey hun... Fara... Listen... I saw something today that really shocked me... I don't know what's going on, so please give me a call when you can, or later tonight if possible on my cell or at home. Thanks. Bye." I think I sounded really stressed in the message lol. Maybe she'll get the hint that I AM stressed and hopefully she'll return my freaking call this time! This is too hard! I'm telling ya! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
CelineAndRene Posted July 25, 2008 at 02:31 AM Posted July 25, 2008 at 02:31 AM :S Poor E! Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
celinerific Posted July 25, 2008 at 02:59 AM Author Posted July 25, 2008 at 02:59 AM (edited) I just called her again... I left a long message this time... I don't remember everything I said word for word, but this was the rough of it... "Wow... I'm beginning to develop a strong relationship with your answering machine haha. It's Erika calling by the way. I left you a message earlier, but I don't remember if I told you it was me or not. Anyway... Please please please please please please call me so I can stop freaking out and also so that I can stop overloading your voice mail. Call me at anytime, actually... I don't care if it's in the middle of the night, just pleaase call me. Also... I just wanted to let you know that the tickets came in the mail on Friday. I was going to tell you on Sunday, but apparently Ammy called you and told you not to come in that day... So I couldn't exactly tell you. I sent you an e-mail about it, but I don't know if you got that or not. Anyway... again... please call me. I'm dying here! What if I told you I was dying? Would that make you do things any faster (lol)? Okay... I'm lying on the floor... dying. I'll lie on the floor waiting for you! Okay... well, please call me. I can't stress it enough. I'll be home all day tomorrow likely... If not then give me ring on my cell any time. I'd like to quit flipping out over here - don't worry it's nothing personal, it's just something I saw at work today that made me flip. I don't know if you know about it or not, but if you do, please let me know you do. Anyway... call me! Thanks! Bye!" I think I stressed the "call me" enough. I hope she gets the hint and CALLS ME. Sheesh, woman... This is me freaking out because she's my FRIEND. Honestly... if she quits, we're so screwed. Like socially screwed at work... No more fun and stealing gummy worms... No more laughing at random things... *sigh* Right now... more than ever, I feel so sad because the fact that I've started to grow closer to her and she makes work more fun - this is honest to God, friend on friend talk... Not even like, "I have a huge crush on her" talk. This is like if I were working with say, my best friend and she decides to do something else, which in turn will cut down the hours of which we see and have fun together, I would be so pooped on! That's how I feel. Edited July 25, 2008 at 03:07 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
marneeceline Posted July 25, 2008 at 03:07 AM Posted July 25, 2008 at 03:07 AM ummm do you know how much I love you!!!!! its okay. in time everything will be just fine im sure! i know i have been in a similar situation. My darling girl please don't stress to much when we are in love like this it seems to be that we sometimes forget about the other person in a way in that they may have so many other things going on in their life that they can not control. I know if you lost her. it would be bad but i higly doubt it will happen! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Quote http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o313/marnee007/hotty4marne.jpgmy love for celine dion will live forever. xxxxx. http://www.cfsquared.orgMy Taking Chances World TourMarch 31st 2008 Brisbane Australia April 2nd 2008 Melbourne AustraliaApril 5th 2008 Sydney Australia (home)April 6th 2008 Sydney Australia (home)February 10th 2009 Quebec Canada First Time ever touching Celine! I got 1st HUG off stage! February 12th 2009 Montreal Canada First time Catwalk Seats sooo much attention from Miss Dion! February 14th 2009 Montreal Canada Touched Celine as she left. Asked her to be my Valentine! February 15th 2009 Montreal Canada I MET CELINE DION BACKSTAGE!!!!!! February 26th 2009 Omaha Nebraska Gave Celine Shadow Of Love Sunglasses! Front ROW! I got the Last Stage Hug of the TOUR!!!!!!
KimboCosmo Posted July 25, 2008 at 03:26 AM Posted July 25, 2008 at 03:26 AM Eeeee :dontbesad: It's going to be ok...you can't call her anymore now after that kind of message Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.