Jump to content

A Secret Love


Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh, you know I'll try my best to! :yes:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted (edited)

I wanna see her... and know that she's doing okay.

I think I'm a TAD worried... About her and about what she thinks of me... :confused:

Edited by celinerific

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Do you think that maybe you crowded her?
Posted
With what? I haven't talked to her for a week.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Well.. We'll see on Friday. :P

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted

Keep us posted!

 

I'm sure I don't have to say that, you would whether I said that or not :lol:

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted
E! : "I believe...... I believe..... I believe in youuuuuu....!!!! :clapping:
Posted (edited)

Thanks guys. :)

And Kimba... Come online! And you too Janie! :)

Edited by celinerific

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
She deleted the event... That's all that's going through my mind right now... But why (if it were true)? :eek:

 

:o I'm sorry to say E but I think that's the only way it doesn't show up in the mini-feed, maybe she deletes all the friend acceptance bits in her mini feed my friend deletes all the "... has written on someones wall" ones I dunno I hope it's not intentional :(

 

How has she been towards you since you asked her to come to the concert, still acting the same towards you? :) I hope for your sake :flowers:

Posted
Weirrrd...I have no clue, though...I don't have facebook :(

 

I never could figure it out!

 

Get a Facebook Kimbo, it's easy after a while lots of Celine lovin' on there! :D

Posted (edited)
She deleted the event... That's all that's going through my mind right now... But why (if it were true)? :eek:

 

:o I'm sorry to say E but I think that's the only way it doesn't show up in the mini-feed, maybe she deletes all the friend acceptance bits in her mini feed my friend deletes all the "... has written on someones wall" ones I dunno I hope it's not intentional :(

 

How has she been towards you since you asked her to come to the concert, still acting the same towards you? :) I hope for your sake :flowers:

Well, last time I talked to her, she was excited about going with me to the concert. I haven't talked to her directly since last Tuesday, and I haven't contacted her directly by phone since last Wednesday. I've only posted once on her wall on Facebook and then left her a nice comment on her only photo on Facebook... so I'm giving it some time and taking it slowly.

 

I mapped out (with my friend) what I'm going to do to give her TCH on Friday. I hope it'll turn out okay, and I hope she'll appreciate TCH. :) The actual reason why I wanted to meet with her last week was to give her TCH, because I had already given Lisa ATW and wanted to give Fara TCH around the same time... But I couldn't exactly reach her, as you all know, so I'll just tell her,

"I would have given it to you sooner. I wanted to, which was why I tried contacting you last week, but unfortunately, I was unable to reach you. :( And I couldn't exactly tell you why I was looking for you, otherwise that would have spoiled the surprise. :P" - It's all truth, and it's subtle. ;) But we'll just have to wait and see what really happens, and hopefully it'll be something good. :yes:

Edited by celinerific

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
I will be thinking of you. i hope everything goes okay. :yes:
http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Posted (edited)
so I'll just tell her,

"I would have given it to you sooner. I wanted to, which was why I tried contacting you last week, but unfortunately, I was unable to reach you. :( And I couldn't exactly tell you why I was looking for you, otherwise that would have spoiled the surprise. :P" - It's all truth, and it's subtle. ;) But we'll just have to wait and see what really happens, and hopefully it'll be something good. :yes:

 

It's not subtle though. If I were you I wouldn't mention how you'd tried to get in touch with her. Just let it go. Still give her the CD but just talk about how you want to give her the CD so she knows some of what to expect for the concert.

Edited by incognito
Posted
so I'll just tell her,

"I would have given it to you sooner. I wanted to, which was why I tried contacting you last week, but unfortunately, I was unable to reach you. :( And I couldn't exactly tell you why I was looking for you, otherwise that would have spoiled the surprise. :P" - It's all truth, and it's subtle. ;) But we'll just have to wait and see what really happens, and hopefully it'll be something good. :yes:

 

It's not subtle though. If I were you I wouldn't mention how you'd tried to get in touch with her. Just let it go. Still give her the CD but just talk about how you want to give her the CD so she knows some of what to expect for the concert.

 

I think it's subtle and sweet E, if someone wanted to surprise me with a Celine CD I would think they were the Bees Knees :yes: :flowers: :D

 

Good Luck Lovey, I'm sure all will turn out fine :bye1:

Posted
I'm not on about the CD. I'm on about mentioning that she'd been unsuccessful in trying to get in touch with her. What's the point in mentioning it?
Posted (edited)

Well... She would probably want to know why I tried to contact her, since in almost every message I left her, I mentioned I had something for her, but didn't tell her what it was.

 

And plus I'm not telling her HOW I tried getting in touch with her, I would just let her know WHY. And I don't think it'd do any harm. I've talked to several others and mentioned this, and they seem to think it's an all right idea. I think it's really a matter of how a person says it - and in my case apparently everything comes out of my mouth is either, cute, funny, or doesn't make sense. :P :rolleyes:

 

I really appreciate the concern, but I think I'll go with the initial plan. :) I tend to have a skill - I can make things light-hearted even when the topic really isn't. And this isn't even a heavy topic, so it'll be okay. :)

 

And thanks, Denelle. :hug:

Edited by celinerific

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
No probs E, it's a good plan. I would want to know why someone was trying to contact just me out of curiosity, you're on the right track girl :flowers:
Posted

Thank you, thank you! ^_^

I'm anxious about Friday now - it's tomorrow!

I think from now on, I'm always anxious about Fridays LOL

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
ahhh "Friday's With Fara" ^_^
Posted
Indeedly dooo. :wub:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Omgsh. Two and half hours left! :wub:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Every time I see this thread I think of Kim wanting to pull her eyelashes out one by one :sofunny: :laugh: :sofunny: :flowers:
Posted

:giggle: Really?!

 

I don't want to do that anymore :lol:

 

I just want about umm 5 different girls :sofunny:

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted

Yes I do I laughed so hard when I read that :sofunny:

 

Haha seriously Kim you should start your own thread! E's got 8 pages on Fara related help :lol:

Posted

I just don't want to be a waste....

 

There isn't much help I could recieve with "my girls" :lol:

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...