celinerific Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:12 AM Author Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:12 AM (edited) Omgsh. I gave TCH to her, and she seems to love it. She hugged me three times after I gave it to her. AND she opened the CD itself and said she'd play it in the car on her way home. She's so wonderful... in every way. :wub: I even told her about how I wanted to get together perhaps a day after work (about a week before the concert) and plan the evening of the concert - she thought it was a good idea. I got all excited and starting talking about it LOL and she was like, "Don't worrryyyy. There's still like a month!" and I said, "I know, I'm just excited!" And she laughed. Edited July 12, 2008 at 03:17 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
KimboCosmo Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:13 AM Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:13 AM Good E, I'm glad she got it Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Cheerfuljane Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:21 AM Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:21 AM Yay for Little Big E!! Quote
celinerific Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:23 AM Author Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:23 AM Okay... So one part of my plans for the concert night is that after the concert, just for fun, we'll go see if we can find Celine when she leaves the building, or perhaps go and wait for her at the hotel. Is there any possible way to figure out with hotel Celine will be staying at in Toronto? Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Cheerfuljane Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:26 AM Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:26 AM Well.. You can narrow it down to Big 5 star hotels... You`ll know when she gets into town coz of the paparazzi Quote
KimboCosmo Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:27 AM Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:27 AM LOL no...I'm still trying to figure that out for my shows Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:28 AM Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:28 AM (edited) The most $$$$ hotel is where they will be staying for shizzle which means the Holiday Inn Express. Edited July 12, 2008 at 03:29 AM by stevethefan Quote
KimboCosmo Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:31 AM Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:31 AM Holiday Inn? I highly doubt it.. I believe I know where she is staying in Atlanta...not sure about the other shows, though Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:42 AM Author Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:42 AM (edited) I'll have to do some research then. I have to finalize my plans so that I can tell her about it... and then have her input on it. I could even spill it out now. Okay so here's my intinerary for the night... For now...She gets off work at 4pm, but she told me she would get off at around 3pm to go home and get ready, BUT I remember her saying that her work was close to where I live, so I was going to suggest that she give me her stuff so that I can stash it at my place... then after work, instead of having to go all the way back to her place to get ready, she can just come over to my place so that a- she doesn't have to rush and b- we can go there together so that neither of us has issues finding each other, and c- Fara at my houuusee . So around 3:00pm she comes to my place to get ready.5:00pm - Leave the house.5:30pm - I was thinking we could go grab a bite or something.7:00pm - Go to the Air Canada Centre and get Will Call tickets.7:30pm - Get our a$$ses into the venue and take our seats... Then we can screw around for awhile and be cam wh0res or something 8:00pm - THE CONCERT BEGINS!! WHHHHEEE YAYY!!!!!10:00pm - Concert ends. Boohoo. Time to go to the gift shop! 10:40pm - Go look for Celine... That's as far as I've gotten... I don't know what will happen afterwards. I want to TRY and stay with her until midnight or something... and then since my mum and sister would have probably already gone home right after the concert (and gift shop shopping), Fara MIGHT have to drop me off at home... And then I'll be like..."Sh!t, it's late. You sure you want to drive this late by yourself? You're welcome to crash here if you'd like. I have LOTS of room, plus a pullout couch in the living room downstairs - which is also where I live. " And if she's like... "No. I think I'll be okay, thanks!" I'll say."No way. I can't let you go at this time of night. You're not ALLOWED to leave. Come 'ere!" Edited July 12, 2008 at 03:45 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
marneeceline Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:46 AM Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:46 AM OMG OMG OMG tooooooo cute!!!!! great plan E!!! i loves it! omg imagine if u see Celine and have her with you!!! ahhhhh what a dream come true!!! Oh i wish my secret love could have come to Celine's concert with me! but they said they would make it up to me!!!! hehehe Quote http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o313/marnee007/hotty4marne.jpgmy love for celine dion will live forever. xxxxx. http://www.cfsquared.orgMy Taking Chances World TourMarch 31st 2008 Brisbane Australia April 2nd 2008 Melbourne AustraliaApril 5th 2008 Sydney Australia (home)April 6th 2008 Sydney Australia (home)February 10th 2009 Quebec Canada First Time ever touching Celine! I got 1st HUG off stage! February 12th 2009 Montreal Canada First time Catwalk Seats sooo much attention from Miss Dion! February 14th 2009 Montreal Canada Touched Celine as she left. Asked her to be my Valentine! February 15th 2009 Montreal Canada I MET CELINE DION BACKSTAGE!!!!!! February 26th 2009 Omaha Nebraska Gave Celine Shadow Of Love Sunglasses! Front ROW! I got the Last Stage Hug of the TOUR!!!!!!
CelineAndRene Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:51 AM Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:51 AM I'll have to do some research then. I have to finalize my plans so that I can tell her about it... and then have her input on it. I could even spill it out now. Okay so here's my intinerary for the night... For now...She gets off work at 4pm, but she told me she would get off at around 3pm to go home and get ready, BUT I remember her saying that her work was close to where I live, so I was going to suggest that she give me her stuff so that I can stash it at my place... then after work, instead of having to go all the way back to her place to get ready, she can just come over to my place so that a- she doesn't have to rush and b- we can go there together so that neither of us has issues finding each other, and c- Fara at my houuusee . So around 3:00pm she comes to my place to get ready.5:00pm - Leave the house.5:30pm - I was thinking we could go grab a bite or something.7:00pm - Go to the Air Canada Centre and get Will Call tickets.7:30pm - Get our a$$ses into the venue and take our seats... Then we can screw around for awhile and be cam wh0res or something 8:00pm - THE CONCERT BEGINS!! WHHHHEEE YAYY!!!!!10:00pm - Concert ends. Boohoo. Time to go to the gift shop! 10:40pm - Go look for Celine... That's as far as I've gotten... I don't know what will happen afterwards. I want to TRY and stay with her until midnight or something... and then since my mum and sister would have probably already gone home right after the concert (and gift shop shopping), Fara MIGHT have to drop me off at home... And then I'll be like..."Sh!t, it's late. You sure you want to drive this late by yourself? You're welcome to crash here if you'd like. I have LOTS of room, plus a pullout couch in the living room downstairs - which is also where I live. " And if she's like... "No. I think I'll be okay, thanks!" I'll say."No way. I can't let you go at this time of night. You're not ALLOWED to leave. Come 'ere!" I don't think you've put any planning into this at ALL.. Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
celinerific Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:53 AM Author Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:53 AM I know, right? It's all spontaneous. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
C.D._LoVer Posted July 12, 2008 at 04:14 AM Posted July 12, 2008 at 04:14 AM AWWW I have been reading this whole thread and the whole time I was rooting for you!!! I am soo glad that she said yes to the concert! you both sound so cute!!! I can't wait to hear about how the concert goes!! Quote http://dumbazz.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Celine-Dion.jpg February 24th, 2009 - I Was There.
celinerific Posted July 12, 2008 at 05:01 AM Author Posted July 12, 2008 at 05:01 AM Awwwe. Thanks so much, Sara! I'm so glad to hear that! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Krys Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:39 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:39 PM Well.. You can narrow it down to Big 5 star hotels... the poshest of the big 5 star hotels glad to hear she liked TCH Quote
CellyDee87 Posted July 13, 2008 at 12:37 AM Posted July 13, 2008 at 12:37 AM Woooooooo Go E, Go E Quote
KimboCosmo Posted July 13, 2008 at 04:24 AM Posted July 13, 2008 at 04:24 AM Good luck deary! And let me know where Celine is staying if you find her Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted July 13, 2008 at 05:20 AM Author Posted July 13, 2008 at 05:20 AM Haha. I shall, Kimba! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Annalicious Posted July 13, 2008 at 02:16 PM Posted July 13, 2008 at 02:16 PM Why don't you get a room in the poshest hotel and that way you can wait in the lobby without looking too stalkerish AND have a good excuse for some "special time" with Fara? Quote
celinerific Posted July 13, 2008 at 05:37 PM Author Posted July 13, 2008 at 05:37 PM Why don't you get a room in the poshest hotel and that way you can wait in the lobby without looking too stalkerish AND have a good excuse for some "special time" with Fara?Holey crap. And how much is that going to cost me? LOL Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
KimboCosmo Posted July 13, 2008 at 10:44 PM Posted July 13, 2008 at 10:44 PM It will cost you your good looks Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted July 14, 2008 at 04:04 AM Author Posted July 14, 2008 at 04:04 AM I don't think I can do that! LOLI'm far too broke as it is. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted July 16, 2008 at 06:30 PM Author Posted July 16, 2008 at 06:30 PM (edited) Oh gosh. I wasn't supposed to see her this week because our schedules didn't clash, but my coworker was kind enough to give me her shift (the same one as when Fara is working), so I get to see her after all... on Sunday. Edited July 16, 2008 at 06:31 PM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
CellyDee87 Posted July 16, 2008 at 11:13 PM Posted July 16, 2008 at 11:13 PM Go you E! Another Faraday! Quote
VintageCeline Posted July 17, 2008 at 12:31 AM Posted July 17, 2008 at 12:31 AM Yay! I'm happy for you E I've been looking at hotels - Thats really expensive, Don't know whether she'd stay in it, but it looks nice!!- The Bi-Level Suite is expennnnnsive!! http://parktoronto.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Cheerfuljane Posted July 17, 2008 at 03:40 PM Posted July 17, 2008 at 03:40 PM Good find Carla. I think that is a definate possibility Quote
celinerific Posted July 17, 2008 at 10:25 PM Author Posted July 17, 2008 at 10:25 PM (edited) Omgsh. I went out with a friend today and he's a total relationship whiz. He told me about "Verbal Judo". It's really cool - like saying things and saying it the right way to make it sound good and also make sense... So I told him about Fara and he said I should see if she is willing to "experiment". He told me that I should do something like this... Go up to her and ask her"Hey. I have a question for you. What would you do if a girl comes up to you and tells you you're hot and wants to go out with you?"And if she asks why I'm asking her, I'd say: "Well... It happened to me the other day when I was at the mall. I got a little freaked out and I just smiled, laughed a little, and kind of walked away quickly..." Then she'll answer eithera. Yeah I'd go for it! It never hurts to try.b. Ew. I'd be scared and call security. Now preferrably, she'll answer something along the lines of option A... If not, at least NOTHING near option B... otherwise I'd be so freaking screwed LOL. So let's just say she answers like so..."Yeah! I think I'd go for it. It never hurts to try!"Then I would come back to her and say... "Then why don't we?"Now, she'll either answer positively towards this, or negatively. By doing this, it's called something like, "Verbal Sleep Catch"... or something like that... Where the person is totally caught off-guard while you're talking about something with them casually and it kind of shocks them. So (on the positive side) she'll answer with something like... "You serious? It'd be different, but I think it might be interesting to try." If she doesn't respond positively towards it and instead feels offended by it, I can block it and revert back to casual conversation by telling her I was just kidding with her. I may not be the best at explaining this "Verbal Judo" stuff, but when my friend explained it to me, I thought it was ABSOLUTELY genius. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier... But chances are, I might not go as far as that, but I will definitely try to get her view on female homosexualism. Edited July 17, 2008 at 10:31 PM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
amyja89 Posted July 17, 2008 at 10:36 PM Posted July 17, 2008 at 10:36 PM Hmm, it sounds a little full on to me, but worth a try I guess. Just be careful how you approach it, like don't rush into it after only like two minutes of conversation... I KNOW! You should ask her what she thinks about Lindsay Lohan being in a relationship with another woman, that's topical enough not to sound sound completely random! But, whatever you do, I think you should do it after the Celine concert, because if (and it's just an IF), she reacts badly, then it will ruin everything that you have already worked hard for! Good luck! Quote
celinerific Posted July 17, 2008 at 10:42 PM Author Posted July 17, 2008 at 10:42 PM (edited) Perhaps if I did it in a different way... The guy who told me about "Verbal Judo" is madly in love with me, but is so super sweet to help me out with the Fara thing. I'm not even trying to boast. He practically said so himself LOL. So perhaps I can ask Fara about what I should do with/about the guy... and then tell her like while we were out looking at stuff, this girl came up to me and completely and full on hit on me and then I got a little freaked out and then the guy saved me from having to say anything to the girl by taking my hand and saying, "Come on hun. Let's go.". Does that sound better? Like talking about the guy and me first and then the girl? Edited July 17, 2008 at 10:44 PM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.