ce-line Posted September 16, 2008 at 05:47 PM Posted September 16, 2008 at 05:47 PM OMD! I hope her reply will be positive, which I think it will. Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
Petra5 Posted September 16, 2008 at 06:03 PM Posted September 16, 2008 at 06:03 PM (edited) best wishes, I hope her reply is gonna be positive Edited September 16, 2008 at 06:04 PM by xxROSExx Quote ...it's stupid
celinerific Posted September 16, 2008 at 09:43 PM Author Posted September 16, 2008 at 09:43 PM Oh my! That's a little shocking! So has she been ignoring you lately or something? What's the back story behind that comment on you interviewing her? I'm sure that if she's as mature as you then her reply will be positive. I asked if she wanted to do an interview with me for a video I'm making for a project. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted September 18, 2008 at 12:00 AM Author Posted September 18, 2008 at 12:00 AM OMG! She called me today and we talked for like half an hour.She kept everything very light-hearted and had me smiling and laughing a lot. Everything's great now. I think the e-mail let her see how I was really feeling and that she should take some of that stuff into account. But we talked for awhile about everything and nothing. And as of the time being, we're scheduled to go out on Monday evening. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
CellyDee87 Posted September 18, 2008 at 12:54 AM Posted September 18, 2008 at 12:54 AM Good going E! Did she mention the email? Quote
ce-line Posted September 18, 2008 at 08:05 PM Posted September 18, 2008 at 08:05 PM That's so great! Congrats.! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
celinerific Posted September 19, 2008 at 02:59 AM Author Posted September 19, 2008 at 02:59 AM (edited) It's has come to my attention that it's time to terminate discussions in this topic for I have recently discovered that some lurky people have been f***ing around about the stuff that goes on in this thread. I was never told the names of any of the people, so they all remain anonymous to me. But for those who have supported me, I thank you very much - I appreciate it more than ever. For those who sit, laugh, and think badly of this topic, I'm sorry to end your favourite sitcom - may you find other things to make fun of. Edited September 19, 2008 at 03:03 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
amyja89 Posted September 19, 2008 at 07:10 AM Posted September 19, 2008 at 07:10 AM (edited) It's has come to my attention that it's time to terminate discussions in this topic for I have recently discovered that some lurky people have been f***ing around about the stuff that goes on in this thread. I was never told the names of any of the people, so they all remain anonymous to me. But for those who have supported me, I thank you very much - I appreciate it more than ever. For those who sit, laugh, and think badly of this topic, I'm sorry to end your favourite sitcom - may you find other things to make fun of. Oh no. That's a really horrible thing to discover, and it makes me cross to think that their narrow-mindedness has now in effect shut down one of the nicest, most interesting, and at times the funniest thread in here. I wish you all the best of luck in the future with yours and Fara's friendship. Edited September 19, 2008 at 07:11 AM by amyja89 Quote
ce-line Posted September 20, 2008 at 10:18 PM Posted September 20, 2008 at 10:18 PM (edited) Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that Erika! And a little angry, too! But I also wish the best of luck to you! Edited September 20, 2008 at 10:18 PM by ce-line Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
CellyDee87 Posted September 21, 2008 at 01:21 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 01:21 AM It's has come to my attention that it's time to terminate discussions in this topic for I have recently discovered that some lurky people have been f***ing around about the stuff that goes on in this thread. I was never told the names of any of the people, so they all remain anonymous to me. But for those who have supported me, I thank you very much - I appreciate it more than ever. For those who sit, laugh, and think badly of this topic, I'm sorry to end your favourite sitcom - may you find other things to make fun of. Oh E, I'm very sorry and disappointed to hear that, shame on those people Best of luck and hopefully hear of future updates via msn Quote
KimboCosmo Posted September 21, 2008 at 02:24 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 02:24 AM Sounds like people who really need something to do... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Angel, You thrill me Posted September 21, 2008 at 02:41 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 02:41 AM (edited) Sounds like people who really need something to do... i know, f****** *censored* Edited September 21, 2008 at 02:43 AM by Angel125 Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.