celinerific Posted August 14, 2008 at 07:18 PM Author Posted August 14, 2008 at 07:18 PM (edited) Holey freakin' frak. Sorry for the late update... So... she came to the Swiss on Tuesday evening and it turns out she dyed her hair and is now a nice soft chocolate brown, her nails were done, and her outfit was casual, but very nice - she was looking SO FINE. Lisa kept telling me how gorgeous she looked and I was like... "Lisa! That does not help me!" But anyway... The evening sucked #ss because I was too f****** scared to talk to her very much. I tried to make coversation, but ended up blanking out. She talked to others so easily, and I was like a vegetable - Ick. Now concert night is SERIOUSLY my night to shine. I better not f*** that up too, or I'll be screwed. Edited August 14, 2008 at 07:19 PM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
KimboCosmo Posted August 14, 2008 at 07:55 PM Posted August 14, 2008 at 07:55 PM Ohh E! Don't worry! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted August 15, 2008 at 05:36 AM Author Posted August 15, 2008 at 05:36 AM Holey freakin' frack! I was just watching some tour footage of Celine's North American tour in Boston. Fara has no f***ing idea what she's in for. This woman (Celine) is going to blow her away - literally. Holey sh!t - Celine is just holey f*** AMAZING!! *dies 50 million times* Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Cheerfuljane Posted August 15, 2008 at 01:43 PM Posted August 15, 2008 at 01:43 PM Breathe Woman Breathe Quote
amyja89 Posted August 15, 2008 at 03:14 PM Posted August 15, 2008 at 03:14 PM Holey freakin' frack! I was just watching some tour footage of Celine's North American tour in Boston. Fara has no f***ing idea what she's in for. This woman (Celine) is going to blow her away - literally. Holey sh!t - Celine is just holey f*** AMAZING!! *dies 50 million times* :spaz: Quote
KimboCosmo Posted August 15, 2008 at 09:34 PM Posted August 15, 2008 at 09:34 PM @ E! Fara will have to turn gay now...after seeing Celine Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted August 16, 2008 at 02:30 AM Author Posted August 16, 2008 at 02:30 AM @ E! Fara will have to turn gay now...after seeing Celine She better! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted August 16, 2008 at 02:31 AM Author Posted August 16, 2008 at 02:31 AM Breathe Woman Breathe I've stopped breathing ages ago, Lovely Jane. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
C.D._LoVer Posted August 22, 2008 at 08:09 PM Posted August 22, 2008 at 08:09 PM Okay... I couldn't resist posting this. :mdr: :mdr: :sofunny: :sofunny: http://i34.tinypic.com/2nqweoh.jpg nice!!! Quote http://dumbazz.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Celine-Dion.jpg February 24th, 2009 - I Was There.
Ray Posted August 27, 2008 at 06:18 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 06:18 PM This topic is really fun! How's everything between you and Fara now? Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
celinerific Posted August 28, 2008 at 03:37 AM Author Posted August 28, 2008 at 03:37 AM (edited) Well luckily I got to talk to her over the phone today for awhile - we talked about where and when we would meet for the concert tomorrow night and she said she'd call me when she gets to the ACC and told me I could come and "get her" wherever she was hehehe. I also asked if she wanted to get any souvenirs with us before the concert and she said no! (Crazy person... ) Then I said... "Oh come on! You HAVE to get the program - it's a must! At least get the program! You know... for memories!" and then she asked how much it was and I told her somewhere along the lines of $40 and she just totally backed down because it was expensive... Then I tried to convince her even more I said... "Well... you know... I got $200 hard cold cash JUST for the concert." And you know what she said? "I'm not a crazy super Celine fan like you, Erika. I don't think anyone is." Edited August 28, 2008 at 03:41 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
CellyDee87 Posted August 28, 2008 at 03:44 AM Posted August 28, 2008 at 03:44 AM Yes E! She is crazy, merchandise is a must!!! I hope she'll be a crazy fan by the end of the show Quote
celinerific Posted August 28, 2008 at 03:45 AM Author Posted August 28, 2008 at 03:45 AM Dear God I freaking hope so! Come on Celine! You can do it! You can turn Fara into a you-fan! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted August 29, 2008 at 07:44 AM Author Posted August 29, 2008 at 07:44 AM VOILA! The REVIEW! http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...30#entry1144545 Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
amyja89 Posted August 29, 2008 at 02:07 PM Posted August 29, 2008 at 02:07 PM Awww E! I'm so pleased everything went so well! This thread has been one of my faves for many weeks! Quote
Krys Posted August 29, 2008 at 02:17 PM Posted August 29, 2008 at 02:17 PM all the girls are dying to know what will happen next Quote
celinerific Posted August 29, 2008 at 06:46 PM Author Posted August 29, 2008 at 06:46 PM (edited) I was told that the next step is to tell her that I'm attracted to her, because frankly, if I'm waiting for her to make a move, I'll be waiting forever. Of course, I won' do it right away, but that's the next thing to be thinking about. I'm nervous, but I'm so glad she reacted so well towards it. Edited August 29, 2008 at 06:47 PM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Krys Posted August 30, 2008 at 02:50 AM Posted August 30, 2008 at 02:50 AM if i were you, i'd wait too Quote
celinerific Posted August 30, 2008 at 03:37 AM Author Posted August 30, 2008 at 03:37 AM Yeah, but good God, I just want her so bad. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Krys Posted August 30, 2008 at 03:40 AM Posted August 30, 2008 at 03:40 AM patience dahlin, patience Quote
KimboCosmo Posted August 30, 2008 at 04:33 AM Posted August 30, 2008 at 04:33 AM I was told that the next step is to tell her that I'm attracted to her, because frankly, if I'm waiting for her to make a move, I'll be waiting forever. Of course, I won' do it right away, but that's the next thing to be thinking about. I'm nervous, but I'm so glad she reacted so well towards it. Well, who knows after she ponders that thought for awhile... You planted the seed...now let it grow... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted August 30, 2008 at 08:12 AM Author Posted August 30, 2008 at 08:12 AM Haha. Yeah - now I have something else to be a nervous wreck over LOL Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Petra5 Posted August 30, 2008 at 09:00 AM Posted August 30, 2008 at 09:00 AM anyway... ..good luck with it and if you really love her, go for it, tell her Quote ...it's stupid
ce-line Posted August 30, 2008 at 09:06 PM Posted August 30, 2008 at 09:06 PM Amazing review! It's so great that you told her about your sexuality! I'm proud of you! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
Ray Posted August 30, 2008 at 09:23 PM Posted August 30, 2008 at 09:23 PM You should write a book. I really like your writing style. Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
celinerific Posted September 3, 2008 at 03:58 AM Author Posted September 3, 2008 at 03:58 AM You should write a book. I really like your writing style.OMG. Now there's something you don't hear everyday. And thanks, everyone! I really appreciate the encouragement. It means so much to me. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
KimboCosmo Posted September 3, 2008 at 04:08 AM Posted September 3, 2008 at 04:08 AM And we really appreciate you, E! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted September 5, 2008 at 02:18 AM Author Posted September 5, 2008 at 02:18 AM OMG! I talked to her on the phone today! After work I called her to let her know her schedule and that we have a staff meeting on Saturday morning. Then we started chatting a bit, she asked me to check stuff for her and to ask if someone would swap shifts with her, then I talked about m camera that she still has lol. Then she told me she has to go pick up a friend from the airport on Saturday night and then I asked where her friend is coming from... Oh f***! F*** F*** F****!!!!!! She said her friend is coming from Vancouver... The last time I heard about a friend of her's in Vancouver was her boyfriend. *dies 15,000 times* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
stevethefan Posted September 5, 2008 at 02:22 AM Posted September 5, 2008 at 02:22 AM Maybe she's really lying about having a boyfriend and is really...... Quote
KimboCosmo Posted September 5, 2008 at 02:25 AM Posted September 5, 2008 at 02:25 AM Oh no Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.