Angel2006 Posted October 14, 2015 at 02:28 AM Posted October 14, 2015 at 02:28 AM To all future "Celine"-Look-a-Likes, who will shop @ H&M's Balmain Collection 2015. Does anyone know which H&M stores the Balmain collection will be sold at? I live in Canada and the closest H&M near me is in Barrie at the Georgian Mall. Also, from what I have seen in the news for past open gatherings of this type of thing, it looks like it can get pretty crazy. I have seen footage in the news where people push other people down stairs and get pretty aggressive when the doors open. I hope someone can answer my questions because I possibly want to buy 1 or more items. This is my only chance I will have to own Balmain at what hopefully will be an affordable price. The two most important things I want to know is, Does anyone know if this will be available in the Georgian Mall in Barrie and what time does the doors open? For anyone on here that lives near or around Toronto and knows any info about this I would really appreciate it. Quote
drove all night Posted October 14, 2015 at 04:21 AM Posted October 14, 2015 at 04:21 AM The best thing would be if you ask directly @ that place if they sell it. The worldwide sale starts @ Nov. 5. But you can also order online. https://m.hm.com/ca/life/culture/h-m-inside/2015/05/hmxbalmain Does anyone know which H&M stores the Balmain collection will be sold at? I live in Canada and the closest H&M near me is in Barrie at the Georgian Mall. Also, from what I have seen in the news for past open gatherings of this type of thing, it looks like it can get pretty crazy. I have seen footage in the news where people push other people down stairs and get pretty aggressive when the doors open. I hope someone can answer my questions because I possibly want to buy 1 or more items. This is my only chance I will have to own Balmain at what hopefully will be an affordable price. The two most important things I want to know is, Does anyone know if this will be available in the Georgian Mall in Barrie and what time does the doors open? For anyone on here that lives near or around Toronto and knows any info about this I would really appreciate it. Quote
Angel2006 Posted October 14, 2015 at 05:32 AM Posted October 14, 2015 at 05:32 AM Thanks for your help. That's a good idea. I will phone the store and see what info they have to give me. 1 Quote
drove all night Posted October 15, 2015 at 06:39 AM Posted October 15, 2015 at 06:39 AM (edited) Prefresh Chill Bear Raglan in Red and White ($ 39.00) PS: As some member here is stealing the "Celinish Closet" content and posting it without mentioning the source on his site, my contributions to this topic will be watermarked from now on. Edited October 15, 2015 at 06:54 AM by drove all night 1 Quote
drove all night Posted October 15, 2015 at 06:54 AM Posted October 15, 2015 at 06:54 AM (edited) Converse, Chuck Taylor All Star, Classic Colors ($50.00/55.00) in optical white Edited October 15, 2015 at 06:57 AM by drove all night Quote
drove all night Posted October 15, 2015 at 07:23 AM Posted October 15, 2015 at 07:23 AM (edited) UNDER ARMOUR Edited October 15, 2015 at 07:25 AM by drove all night Quote
Angel2006 Posted October 24, 2015 at 05:00 AM Posted October 24, 2015 at 05:00 AM Charlize Theron went to the Clinton Global Initiative meeting, wearing the same blouse and possibly even the same jacket that Celine had on in studio. Anyone know who the designer is? 5 Quote
celinesounds Posted October 24, 2015 at 08:20 PM Posted October 24, 2015 at 08:20 PM Charlize Theron went to the Clinton Global Initiative meeting, wearing the same blouse and possibly even the same jacket that Celine had on in studio. Anyone know who the designer is? wearing Saint Laurent. http://www.justjared.com/2015/09/28/charlize-theron-discusses-aids-prevention-at-clinton-global-initiative/ http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2015/09/charlize-theron-clinton-initiative.jpg 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Angel2006 Posted October 24, 2015 at 09:05 PM Posted October 24, 2015 at 09:05 PM What about the black jeggings that Celine was wearing in studio. Does anyone know the designer of those amazing jeggings? I love the pattern on them. There is like this nylon type pattern underneath the pants. Like strips of a nylon type of material through the pants. I want to get my hands on them, but I know they must be way out of my price range. LOL. Quote
celinesounds Posted October 25, 2015 at 06:32 PM Posted October 25, 2015 at 06:32 PM we are missing Frida 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
nuts2you Posted October 25, 2015 at 08:47 PM Posted October 25, 2015 at 08:47 PM Does anybody know where she is hinding lately , its like she fell off the face of the Earth , Quote
nuts2you Posted November 5, 2015 at 11:36 PM Posted November 5, 2015 at 11:36 PM http://www.hm.com/us/balmain# all SOLD OUT Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted November 6, 2015 at 01:51 AM Posted November 6, 2015 at 01:51 AM http://www.hm.com/us/balmain# all SOLD OUTWhy am I not surprised?! Gosh! But at these prices I can't afford it lol Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted November 12, 2015 at 08:37 PM Posted November 12, 2015 at 08:37 PM Hey guys if her team is reading this Forum , then I think we should have a picture of her closet ? Celine whats in your closet pls reveal , 1 Quote
drove all night Posted November 12, 2015 at 08:52 PM Posted November 12, 2015 at 08:52 PM Does anybody know where she is hinding lately , its like she fell off the face of the Earth , I only can say, that some weeks ago I wrote her a letter to her address (we've exchanged some things in the past). And no answer. I'm meanwhile really concerned and fear that something serious had happend to her!I'm really sad!!! And still hope that one day she's back! Quote
nuts2you Posted November 18, 2015 at 11:34 PM Posted November 18, 2015 at 11:34 PM http://imgup.pl/di/ANQ6/497731480.jpg 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted November 18, 2015 at 11:35 PM Posted November 18, 2015 at 11:35 PM ok, what is she wearing here, Quote
debora Posted November 19, 2015 at 04:48 PM Posted November 19, 2015 at 04:48 PM FOR WHO IS INTERESTED IN THE CELINISH CLOSET JOIN ME IN THE NEW GROUP DEDICATED ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1513965338897215/ I wait you all!! 2 Quote http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Caledor Posted November 19, 2015 at 06:04 PM Posted November 19, 2015 at 06:04 PM FOR WHO IS INTERESTED IN THE CELINISH CLOSET JOIN ME IN THE NEW GROUP DEDICATED ON FB: https://www.facebook...13965338897215/ I wait you all!! I'm in ! Just wanted to take 2 minutes to thank you girls for this gallery.I'm not really into fashion, but I have full respect for you hunting on the web to try to find Celine's outfits. It is something I haven't thought about before I joined the forum. Good job, keep up ! 1 Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
nuts2you Posted November 22, 2015 at 04:58 PM Posted November 22, 2015 at 04:58 PM http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l2632.R3.TR12.TRC2.A0.H1.Xceline.TRS0&_nkw=celine&_sacat=15724 Look what I just found Quote
nuts2you Posted November 22, 2015 at 04:59 PM Posted November 22, 2015 at 04:59 PM http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l2632.R2.TR12.TRC2.A0.H1.Xceline.TRS0&_nkw=celine&_sacat=169291 More stuff Quote
celine4evauk Posted November 22, 2015 at 05:21 PM Posted November 22, 2015 at 05:21 PM (edited) http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l2632.R2.TR12.TRC2.A0.H1.Xceline.TRS0&_nkw=celine&_sacat=169291 More stuff Aren't these Celine the design label, rather than our Celine? Edited November 22, 2015 at 05:21 PM by celine4evauk Quote
incognito Posted November 22, 2015 at 05:26 PM Posted November 22, 2015 at 05:26 PM Aren't these Celine the design label, rather than our Celine? Yah. Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted November 22, 2015 at 05:36 PM Posted November 22, 2015 at 05:36 PM http://imgup.pl/di/ANQ6/497731480.jpg http://product.nuji.com/medium/713ca163-f324-43f6-96e7-f780e9e39e49.jpg Thierry Mugler 2 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted November 22, 2015 at 10:05 PM Posted November 22, 2015 at 10:05 PM http://product.nuji.com/medium/713ca163-f324-43f6-96e7-f780e9e39e49.jpg Thierry Muglerwhich season? Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
CELINE MARIE Posted November 22, 2015 at 10:19 PM Posted November 22, 2015 at 10:19 PM which season?2015/2016? http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/Mugler-sheer-cut-out-fitted-dress-item-11156111.aspx?fsb=1 Quote
debora Posted November 23, 2015 at 07:04 AM Posted November 23, 2015 at 07:04 AM (edited) very good work with the mugler dress Edited November 23, 2015 at 07:10 AM by debora Quote http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
drove all night Posted November 23, 2015 at 08:16 AM Posted November 23, 2015 at 08:16 AM Posted @Instagram by "dequememelook" Quote
VintageCeline Posted November 23, 2015 at 09:44 AM Posted November 23, 2015 at 09:44 AM Posted @Instagram by "dequememelook" The back of this dress is beautiful! I'm sure a photo will surface soon enough, but the back of the dress with Celine's hair... :wub2: 2 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Lu CelineFan Posted November 23, 2015 at 09:53 AM Posted November 23, 2015 at 09:53 AM 2015/2016? http://www.farfetch....6111.aspx?fsb=1Thank you! Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.