Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/498363662-singer-celine-dion-performs-onstage-during-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXo1KW%2Fq%2BmXki%2B87FNWUd1YCqsvpF75G5lOXHpsrnqd%2Fv
  • Like 2

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/498363356-celine-dion-and-ariana-grande-attend-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXvydgHlCeV9oXQHS5iwtSS77i9IRIx4Wnk7zWyRUvd%2By
  • Like 4

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/498363988-singer-celine-dion-performs-onstage-during-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXrk4YMHRDsEGoXO88KCL2SfnrW4ckjQf9sDGDWE4%2Bi08
  • Like 1

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted
In my book, this is the BEST dress Annie has picked in a LONGGGGG time. Amazing job Annie!
  • Like 4

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

Beautiful dress indeed :-D

 

Envoyé de mon D2203 en utilisant Tapatalk

 

 

29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !

Posted

:wink:

 

SUCH a good dress for Celine!

  • Like 1

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Reminds me of the gesture and way of moving whislt she was singing MHWGO at teh end of her concerts in LTAL tour 1998/1999; the red, burgandy and pink dresses!
  • Like 4
Posted

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/498363662-singer-celine-dion-performs-onstage-during-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXo1KW%2Fq%2BmXki%2B87FNWUd1YCqsvpF75G5lOXHpsrnqd%2Fv

 

 

This picture reminds me of the Goodbye's The Saddest Word music video, where she sings on the balcony.

  • Like 3

highfive.jpg

Posted

 

 

 

This picture reminds me of the Goodbye's The Saddest Word music video, where she sings on the balcony.

That's so true!!' I forgot about that!

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

This picture reminds me of the Goodbye's The Saddest Word music video, where she sings on the balcony.

 

me tooooo!!!! I love that part!!!! :wub: :wub:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Are you curious to see what celine wear? join us in our fashion group! Debora and I would love for you to join! We've even got what she just wore for the Sinatra tribute- only with us can you see it already! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1513965338897215/
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Are you curious to see what celine wear? join us in our fashion group! Debora and I would love for you to join! We've even got what she just wore for the Sinatra tribute- only with us can you see it already! https://www.facebook...13965338897215/

 

Hey, is your group not working anymore ?

29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Is this new Ive never seen this one before
  • Like 1
Posted

Is this new Ive never seen this one before

its not working for me either ,

fb link does not work for me either.
Celine ~
Posted (edited)

Celine Dion wore a dress long stunning of the new collection of Elie Saab, last night in love.

Translation Preferences

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

11049506_773685946070351_4528125018389771214_n.jpg?oh=732f4f9a2dad76c1d41acc2ab0daf7cf&oe=56E9220C

fits so perfect on her, the side cuts are breathtaking lol :giggle: :blush: Edited by infiniti
  • Like 2
Celine ~
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

fits so perfect on her, the side cuts are breathtaking lol :giggle: :blush:

 

I share your opinion. It's (for me) one of the most beautiful dresses she'd ever wore. There's a gorgeous "getty image", where the photographer catched a perfect fitting back ground. I post it seperately.

  • Like 2
Posted
As the background fitted perfectly to Celine's gorgeous dress ... Catched by "getty"-photographer Kevin Mazur.

Flowers.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted

uploadfromtaptalk1454103951070.jpg

 

Shall we get to see Celine in one of these clothes designed by Marc Jacobs, with Maria Callas prints!? :lol:

  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
what was she wearing at the public seeing and funeral? She looked very elegant.
Celine ~
Posted
I see that Instagram account is run by someone named Wesley. Does anyone know what happened to Frida who started this thread? She was so diligent here and from what she shared in the Fan Closet thread she really had a stylist's eye.
Posted

I see that Instagram account is run by someone named Wesley. Does anyone know what happened to Frida who started this thread? She was so diligent here and from what she shared in the Fan Closet thread she really had a stylist's eye.

Frida has been MIA for quite some time now. Many people have tried to reach out to her but to no avail :(

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
Ive been wondering the same thing now
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Please, don't get me wrong! I'm a dedicated fan of The Celinish Closet. And I admire mainly Frida and Debora for their sometimes very intense and long "detective work". So I was always happy if a new piece was found.

 

But I just can't understand, how someone can not only be interested in the clothes Céline choose for the saddest days of her life, but also how much they cost. It really breaks my heart reading some of the comments @ Instagram. Looking into Céline's sad face and people, who call themselves fan, joyfully exchange about her wardrobe.

Or choosing a picture of Celine standing beside the open casket, visible in the back, just to show her skirt and the shoes. :cry: :cry: :unsure: - and some day before post an invitation to choose the profile picture to honor René? How weird is this?

 

For me as a human being and as a fan it would have been a "codex of ethics" plus a sign of respect and compassion, NOT to post any wardrobe-piece of the reception, the funeral, the reception of her brother.

 

But OK, I can understand that some are interested, what she wore. Why didn't that Instagram-person choose to post it at least in a modest and respectful way, for ex. only posting the pictures of the models without the equivalent picture of Céline.

 

Somehow a quote of the movie "Notting Hill" came to my mind: "Ah, and every time I get my heart broken, the newspapers splash it about as though it's entertainment ..."

 

And PS: Just for those, who don't know: On that Instagram-group alot of findings and pictures are from the forum WITHOUT mentioning the source or the inventor of that thread (Frida). As I followed Fridas AMAZING work since she started with that topic in the forum which rose to one of the most beloved, I must simply say:

 

SHAME ON YOU, who ever you are, by falsely taking all credit! :cry:

Edited by drove all night
  • Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...