drove all night Posted September 17, 2015 at 03:27 PM Posted September 17, 2015 at 03:27 PM (edited) Just some suitcases. Of course "Louis Vuitton", Alzer!Notice the protection covers for some of the Vuitton-suitcases! Edited September 17, 2015 at 03:27 PM by drove all night 5 Quote
celine4evauk Posted September 17, 2015 at 03:47 PM Posted September 17, 2015 at 03:47 PM Just some suitcases. Of course "Louis Vuitton", Alzer!Notice the protection covers for some of the Vuitton-suitcases! Well it's surprising how much you need for 2 weeks isn't it! 😅 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 17, 2015 at 04:39 PM Posted September 17, 2015 at 04:39 PM Well it's surprising how much you need for 2 weeks isn't it! 😅The caption says it's from 1999 lol Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celine4evauk Posted September 17, 2015 at 04:51 PM Posted September 17, 2015 at 04:51 PM The caption says it's from 1999 lol Oh sorry does it?! Lol. Thought it was them going to Boston 😅 I never read it just saw all the cases oops! 😄 1 Quote
drove all night Posted September 17, 2015 at 05:23 PM Posted September 17, 2015 at 05:23 PM (edited) VAN CLEEF & ARPELS Vintage Alhambra bracelet, yellow gold, tiger’s eye. € 3.800,00 Can't believe that I FOUND something! Edited September 17, 2015 at 05:23 PM by drove all night 4 Quote
debora Posted September 17, 2015 at 05:29 PM Posted September 17, 2015 at 05:29 PM wondeful job! 2 Quote http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
drove all night Posted September 18, 2015 at 06:30 PM Posted September 18, 2015 at 06:30 PM (edited) November 1999. Paris.Celine's shopped in her Burberry coat (already found by Frida) @ the lingerie store "Sabbia Rosa".Well, well: It could be assumed that she'd found something! Edited September 18, 2015 at 06:32 PM by drove all night 1 Quote
comingback Posted September 19, 2015 at 05:55 PM Posted September 19, 2015 at 05:55 PM (edited) Take a look what I found about Celine's color-typ: http://www.prettyyourworld.com/images/celine-dion-before-soft-autumn.jpg Here is a perfect example: Celine Dion. In my big training manual on color analysis, they listed Celine as a Soft Autumn. Clearly they were mistaken, I thought. She’s obviously a Deep Autumn. But then I studied photos of her more intensely and I know do believe my book was right. While not looking bad in the deep autumn colors, I think Celine really glows in the Soft Autumn colors below: http://www.prettyyourworld.com/images/celine-dion-soft-autumn.jpg This is where color analysis really comes in handy as a tool that helps you look your best. By determining your season, you will know what the guidelines are of your season and know how far you can push your coloring, or how to best utilize its unique characteristics. I think Celine looks best when her coloring is quite muted and warm. In the second photo, her hair might looks a little light (at least on my monitor) but her makeup is perfect. It looks fresh and natural and beautiful. http://www.prettyyou...-issue-010.html Edited September 19, 2015 at 05:56 PM by comingback 5 Quote
debora Posted September 19, 2015 at 05:58 PM Posted September 19, 2015 at 05:58 PM very interesting. thanks! Quote http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Angel2006 Posted September 20, 2015 at 04:50 AM Posted September 20, 2015 at 04:50 AM *Fashion notes*This haute couture dress from the House of Schiaparelli was made exclusively for Celine. It is completely covered in hand-sewn embroidery and pearls.Annie Horth, Stylist and Costume Designer of the show, nicknamed this dress the “Galaxy Gown”.“We started with the black embroidery and shooting stars that are Elsa Schiaparelli’s signature. From the early days of her fashion house, in the 1930s and 1940s, Elsa was fascinated by the sky and constellations. We wanted to create a glamorous yet modern dress. A long dress that could be worn dancing!""For a perfect fit, the couture house sent Madame Murielle Berson, head of the atelier, to Boston to meet Celine. We did the round-trip journey from Paris to Boston twice in 36 hours!Once the dress was completed all that was left was to apply the stars. Celine placed them herself!" Thank you for posting! What is that white dress? It is really cool to know the behind the scenes facts like that. I wish we could know even more! I find all that behind the scenes fashion info so interesting. 2 Quote
debora Posted September 20, 2015 at 07:37 AM Posted September 20, 2015 at 07:37 AM Thank you for posting! What is that white dress? It is really cool to know the behind the scenes facts like that. I wish we could know even more! I find all that behind the scenes fashion info so interesting. the white dress is the sartorial prototype of the black dress. when you do a unique piece, before do it in the fabric that you have chosen, the dressmaker realize a prototype of it to see it the size is right, if there are some defects because the prototype has to be perfect for make a perfect dress in the fabric (very expensive) that the customer has chosen. 1 Quote http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Angel2006 Posted September 20, 2015 at 02:53 PM Posted September 20, 2015 at 02:53 PM the white dress is the sartorial prototype of the black dress. when you do a unique piece, before do it in the fabric that you have chosen, the dressmaker realize a prototype of it to see it the size is right, if there are some defects because the prototype has to be perfect for make a perfect dress in the fabric (very expensive) that the customer has chosen. Thanks for the info. I would love to hear what Murielle Berson would have to say about working with Celine. I love it when designers talk highly about there experiences working with Celine and any little tidbits they give! For example, we learned from J Mendel that Celine is a size 2. We also learned that Celine is J Mendel's favorite celebrity to style and that he thinks she's the perfect hanger for his clothes! J Mendel also said that Celine never borrows his dresses, she buys everything that she wears. I would love to hear what Murielle Berson's thoughts on working with the are and if she would be able to tell us some little tidbit about Celine that we might not know. I find all the behind the scenes stuff very interesting. I always want to know more! 1 Quote
drove all night Posted September 21, 2015 at 09:11 AM Posted September 21, 2015 at 09:11 AM (edited) Well, well ... I've asked myself lately if Miuccia Pada watched Celine's "I-need-everything"-packing for Vegas in 2001 in her documentation "3 boys and a new show" and got some inspiration ... 'cause somehow Celine seems to be the trendsetter for the new "inside bag" of Prada! What do you think? Edited September 21, 2015 at 09:12 AM by drove all night 1 Quote
drove all night Posted September 21, 2015 at 09:15 AM Posted September 21, 2015 at 09:15 AM For us, mortal souls: "Balmain @ H&M" starting @ November 5, 2015 worldwide. http://www.hm.com/at/life/culture/h-m-inside/2015/05/hmxbalmain 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 21, 2015 at 10:40 AM Posted September 21, 2015 at 10:40 AM For us, mortal souls: "Balmain @ H&M" starting @ November 5, 2015 worldwide. http://www.hm.com/at/life/culture/h-m-inside/2015/05/hmxbalmainWhat?! Yay!! I can't wait lol. What's sad is the closest H&M is an hour and a half either way from me lol Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
flutefreak Posted September 21, 2015 at 10:47 AM Posted September 21, 2015 at 10:47 AM What?! Yay!! I can't wait lol. What's sad is the closest H&M is an hour and a half either way from me lol I am 3 hours away! 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted September 21, 2015 at 12:28 PM Posted September 21, 2015 at 12:28 PM I'm 10 minutes away I hope this collection will be better than Wang... that was horrible Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
comingback Posted September 21, 2015 at 03:04 PM Posted September 21, 2015 at 03:04 PM (edited) http://ca.hellomagazine.com/images/stories/2014/08/13/000/156/989/gallery_3_5.jpg Celine and Rene on Vegas-Party 2007She looked amazing . http://www.vogue.co.uk/ImageLib/320x480/Shows/AW2005/Paris/R-T-W/Viktor_and_Rolf/00460f.jpg Designer-Viktor and Rolf (2005/06) Edited September 21, 2015 at 03:05 PM by comingback 1 Quote
Manila Posted September 21, 2015 at 04:16 PM Posted September 21, 2015 at 04:16 PM http://ca.hellomagazine.com/images/stories/2014/08/13/000/156/989/gallery_3_5.jpg Celine and Rene on Vegas-Party 2007She looked amazing . http://www.vogue.co.uk/ImageLib/320x480/Shows/AW2005/Paris/R-T-W/Viktor_and_Rolf/00460f.jpg Designer-Viktor and Rolf (2005/06) She looked so beautiful Quote
comingback Posted September 21, 2015 at 04:24 PM Posted September 21, 2015 at 04:24 PM During the jazz segment of her concert, Celine wears a sumptuous yellow dress designed by Elie Saab.Stylist and Costume Designer Annie Horth envisioned a yellow dress that was radiant and luminous.The outline of this magnificent dress was born from discussions with Mr. Elie Saab about fine draped tissues, chiffon and silhouettes that were reminiscent of Elizabeth Taylor. Celine loved the dress from the moment she first saw it.Annie Horth: “This dress is the epitome of glamour, very classic Hollywood. We felt comfortable with such delicate chiffon, because Celine has an amazing wardrobe team that knows how to care for haute couture dresses.” 2 Quote
artistman2007 Posted September 21, 2015 at 05:59 PM Posted September 21, 2015 at 05:59 PM (edited) During the jazz segment of her concert, Celine wears a sumptuous yellow dress designed by Elie Saab.Stylist and Costume Designer Annie Horth envisioned a yellow dress that was radiant and luminous.The outline of this magnificent dress was born from discussions with Mr. Elie Saab about fine draped tissues, chiffon and silhouettes that were reminiscent of Elizabeth Taylor. Celine loved the dress from the moment she first saw it.Annie Horth: “This dress is the epitome of glamour, very classic Hollywood. We felt comfortable with such delicate chiffon, because Celine has an amazing wardrobe team that knows how to care for haute couture dresses.” worst dress that has ever been worn in her whole life . Edited September 21, 2015 at 06:14 PM by artistman2007 Quote
incognito Posted September 21, 2015 at 06:05 PM Posted September 21, 2015 at 06:05 PM Yellow isn't her color. Too Custard Lady. 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 21, 2015 at 06:12 PM Posted September 21, 2015 at 06:12 PM Why does everyone be hatin' on it?! I love the dress... It's so lovely. I understand custard lady... But it's not blonde. LOL but seriously, I think it's an amazing dress. Celine loves it so I love it 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionForeverNY Posted September 21, 2015 at 06:14 PM Posted September 21, 2015 at 06:14 PM I like the yellow dress a lot, but I can see why people may not like it... Reminds me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast, which is fitting since she sings it in this dress. 5 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
artistman2007 Posted September 21, 2015 at 06:22 PM Posted September 21, 2015 at 06:22 PM (edited) I like the yellow dress a lot, but I can see why people may not like it... Reminds me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast, which is fitting since she sings it in this dress. that's not the reason ,the reason is that u can find the same style hanging in all the cheap stores ,exactly the same and even better if compared to that one,I mean elie saab designs so beautiful gowns and special things about them that only identifies his style,but that one any unknown designer can do it ,like this is an example to show u ,this dress costs about 50$ yet it looks better although I hate it as well but from their point of view of choosing between cheap dresses Edited September 21, 2015 at 06:24 PM by artistman2007 Quote
nuts2you Posted September 21, 2015 at 08:02 PM Posted September 21, 2015 at 08:02 PM she looks like a canary , in this dress Quote
drove all night Posted September 22, 2015 at 06:53 PM Posted September 22, 2015 at 06:53 PM Filling up the missing gaps in my personal "Celine Compendium" I meanwhile know the whole internet! And - suddenly - today I think I've found coincidentally Celine's dress of her September 2011-interview with "Good Morning Vietnam" - ah, sorry - "Good Morning America"What do you think?? Could it be??? Vionnet, Pleated Silk Dress At Matches, 2.018 USD 1 Quote
debora Posted September 22, 2015 at 07:51 PM Posted September 22, 2015 at 07:51 PM Filling up the missing gaps in my personal "Celine Compendium" I meanwhile know the whole internet! And - suddenly - today I think I've found coincidentally Celine's dress of her September 2011-interview with "Good Morning Vietnam" - ah, sorry - "Good Morning America"What do you think?? Could it be??? Vionnet, Pleated Silk Dress At Matches, 2.018 USD Yes is the same. It Was already found by Frida Quote http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Caledor Posted September 22, 2015 at 08:29 PM Posted September 22, 2015 at 08:29 PM During the jazz segment of her concert, Celine wears a sumptuous yellow dress designed by Elie Saab.Stylist and Costume Designer Annie Horth envisioned a yellow dress that was radiant and luminous.The outline of this magnificent dress was born from discussions with Mr. Elie Saab about fine draped tissues, chiffon and silhouettes that were reminiscent of Elizabeth Taylor. Celine loved the dress from the moment she first saw it.Annie Horth: “This dress is the epitome of glamour, very classic Hollywood. We felt comfortable with such delicate chiffon, because Celine has an amazing wardrobe team that knows how to care for haute couture dresses.” I love this dress ! Gives her a greek goddess style ;-) 2 Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
drove all night Posted September 23, 2015 at 12:52 PM Posted September 23, 2015 at 12:52 PM Yes is the same. It Was already found by Frida Oh, what a pity that it had been found already. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.