Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Guys the situation has been clarified. We can move on.
  • Like 2
http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Posted
Céline in Las Vegas With the Schiapparelli Black dress wore a Piaget Ring!

post-29319-0-41666600-1442302622_thumb.jpg

post-29319-0-44066600-1442302627_thumb.jpg

  • Like 1
http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Posted

Céline in Las Vegas With the Schiapparelli Black dress wore a Piaget Ring!

I think Frida found that just before she left... She wore it on some show I think :)

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

I think Frida found that just before she left... She wore it on some show I think :)

 

I think it was in "C'est votre vie" show in 2013

Lying-Down-lyrics.png

Posted (edited)

it's also Piaget. that is the all white diamond one. the one that celine wore in vegas is the same model but some dark diamonds.

the black version is not in Frida gallery. i controlled.

post-29319-0-69267600-1442314509_thumb.jpg

Edited by debora
http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Posted

 

 

I think it was in "C'est votre vie" show in 2013

It was! I think so :)

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

It was! I think so :)

 

I know but i haven't another good quality image like this one (c'est votre vie ones ore too much little) is ok if i do the mountage with the vegas image?

  • Like 1
http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Posted

 

 

I know but i haven't another good quality image like this one (c'est votre vie ones ore too much little) is ok if i do the mountage with the vegas image?

Sure! :)

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

The Piaget jewelery line's called "Possession":

 

 

And I think, Celine also wore once the first bracelet in this video. I try to find the picture ...

  • Like 1
Posted
thank you so much. great video!
http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Posted (edited)

"C'est votre vie", Piaget-Ring best seen at 1:39:01

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upqK6agvhG0

 

 

P.S.: Maybe she washed her "De Grisogono"-bracelett (for about 740.000 USD) too hot, so it shrinked and she could only wear it since then as a ring (on the right hand). :sofunny:

Unbenannt 1.jpg

000.jpg

Edited by drove all night
  • Like 1
Posted
Thanks.
http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Posted

*Fashion notes*

This haute couture dress from the House of Schiaparelli was made exclusively for Celine. It is completely covered in hand-sewn embroidery and pearls.

Annie Horth, Stylist and Costume Designer of the show, nicknamed this dress the “Galaxy Gown”.

“We started with the black embroidery and shooting stars that are Elsa Schiaparelli’s signature. From the early days of her fashion house, in the 1930s and 1940s, Elsa was fascinated by the sky and constellations. We wanted to create a glamorous yet modern dress. A long dress that could be worn dancing!"

"For a perfect fit, the couture house sent Madame Murielle Berson, head of the atelier, to Boston to meet Celine. We did the round-trip journey from Paris to Boston twice in 36 hours!

Once the dress was completed all that was left was to apply the stars. Celine placed them herself!"

 

12032151_10153007280991651_6180426746297127985_n.jpg?oh=ab8ab44fa8b42cdf33f02fec3c45b37e&oe=5669612F

  • Like 3

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted

*Fashion notes*

This haute couture dress from the House of Schiaparelli was made exclusively for Celine. It is completely covered in hand-sewn embroidery and pearls.

Annie Horth, Stylist and Costume Designer of the show, nicknamed this dress the “Galaxy Gown”.

“We started with the black embroidery and shooting stars that are Elsa Schiaparelli’s signature. From the early days of her fashion house, in the 1930s and 1940s, Elsa was fascinated by the sky and constellations. We wanted to create a glamorous yet modern dress. A long dress that could be worn dancing!"

"For a perfect fit, the couture house sent Madame Murielle Berson, head of the atelier, to Boston to meet Celine. We did the round-trip journey from Paris to Boston twice in 36 hours!

Once the dress was completed all that was left was to apply the stars. Celine placed them herself!"

 

 

 

12032151_10153007280991651_6180426746297127985_n.jpg?oh=ab8ab44fa8b42cdf33f02fec3c45b37e&oe=5669612F

 

Thank you so much. Very interested!

http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Posted
i found a bracelet that is alredy in the gallery but in an another version. is someone interested in it or not?
http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Posted

i found a bracelet that is alredy in the gallery but in an another version. is someone interested in it or not?

Designer?

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

*Fashion notes*

This haute couture dress from the House of Schiaparelli was made exclusively for Celine. It is completely covered in hand-sewn embroidery and pearls.

Annie Horth, Stylist and Costume Designer of the show, nicknamed this dress the “Galaxy Gown”.

“We started with the black embroidery and shooting stars that are Elsa Schiaparelli’s signature. From the early days of her fashion house, in the 1930s and 1940s, Elsa was fascinated by the sky and constellations. We wanted to create a glamorous yet modern dress. A long dress that could be worn dancing!"

"For a perfect fit, the couture house sent Madame Murielle Berson, head of the atelier, to Boston to meet Celine. We did the round-trip journey from Paris to Boston twice in 36 hours!

Once the dress was completed all that was left was to apply the stars. Celine placed them herself!"

 

12032151_10153007280991651_6180426746297127985_n.jpg?oh=ab8ab44fa8b42cdf33f02fec3c45b37e&oe=5669612F is that annie in the pic?

is that anni in the pic?
Posted

Designer?

 

yurman

http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Posted

 

 

yurman

Oh is it a gold one?

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
gold one with a little difference. the one in the gallery is all with diamonds. the one i found is with black onyx.
http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Posted

gold one with a little difference. the one in the gallery is all with diamonds. the one i found is with black onyx.

Oh sure then

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

is that anni in the pic?

 

No. Thats Murielle Berson.

 

Posted (edited)

here he is. i will put it in the gallery later.

 

sorry i was wrong, it's not a yurman one. very similar but not the same. sorry. i asked the administrator to remove it. sorry again

Edited by debora
http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Posted

 

 

sorry i was wrong, it's not a yurman one. very similar but not the same. sorry. i asked the administrator to remove it. sorry again

it's not the first time that u post wrong information without double checking by the way :) ,u better double check before post
  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

No. Thats Murielle Berson.

thank god I though annie was trying to become a designer as well lool ,but I'm sure she's the one who designed the yellow dress not elie saab lool :)
Posted (edited)

it's not the first time that u post wrong information without double checking by the way :) ,u better double check before post

 

I know that all that you do is perfect but I am an human being so i can be wrong and i am not afraid to tell it.

Edited by debora
  • Like 1
http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Posted
what is this war some have in this topic...if you can't appreciate the work that is done, even if there is mistakes.....If you find mistakes , say it, no need to be arrogant.
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

what is this war some have in this topic...if you can't appreciate the work that is done, even if there is mistakes.....If you find mistakes , say it, no need to be arrogant.

 

thank you. :yes: :yes:

http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Posted

IMPORTANT: the cartier ring and the david yurman bracelet ARE WRONG. don't consider them. i had the confirm looking at them carefully and in larger size.

sorry for have posted wrong things. i have asked the remotion of the two posts (the ring and the bracelet one). sorry again

  • Like 1
http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
Posted

what is this war some have in this topic...if you can't appreciate the work that is done, even if there is mistakes.....If you find mistakes , say it, no need to be arrogant.

That's what I say! We all make mistakes, right? :)

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...