drove all night Posted July 7, 2018 at 10:48 AM Posted July 7, 2018 at 10:48 AM Not closetish ... but interesting anyway: Céline @ LOULOU in Paris 2017. The restaurant is located @ the Musée des Arts Décoratifs, 107 Rue de Rivoli. https://loulou-paris.com 1 Quote
drove all night Posted July 8, 2018 at 09:11 PM Posted July 8, 2018 at 09:11 PM (edited) Bag from her own collection: The Triad Satchel, but in Taipei not in taupe ... ... but in ruby red. I've reactivated this thread in remembrance of Frida, the inventress of "The Celinish Closet ". Edited July 8, 2018 at 09:13 PM by drove all night 5 Quote
takeachance Posted July 9, 2018 at 12:06 AM Posted July 9, 2018 at 12:06 AM Is Frida ok does anyone know?i haven't seen her on this forum in ages Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
drove all night Posted July 9, 2018 at 05:18 AM Posted July 9, 2018 at 05:18 AM Is Frida ok does anyone know?i haven't seen her on this forum in ages I don't know. Maybe she was pissed of as some people stole her hard searching work and using her creation of The Celinish Closet without crediting her. Or something terrible tragic happened to her. Or she simply deceided to never visit the forum again as something very beautiful happend in her life ... I do hope it's this reason. But as many of you I miss her and I am sad. 1 Quote
felicia Posted July 9, 2018 at 05:20 AM Posted July 9, 2018 at 05:20 AM Well there’s a Celine closet on IG that’s the place now 🤷🏻♀️I don’t know from who the account is lol Quote Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker
drove all night Posted July 9, 2018 at 12:07 PM Posted July 9, 2018 at 12:07 PM Well there's a Celine closet on IG that's the place now ♀️I don't know from who the account is lol Someone here in the Forum once told me, that the person, running the IG "stole" most of the research work of others and declared it as his own. A fact I could verify. That person never mentioned the inventor of the Celinish Closet, and it is said, that he even met Céline without mentioning who was the real founder of the Celinish Closet. I don't know if this is true. Quote
felicia Posted July 9, 2018 at 12:42 PM Posted July 9, 2018 at 12:42 PM Someone here in the Forum once told me, that the person, running the IG "stole" most of the research work of others and declared it as his own. A fact I could verify. That person never mentioned the inventor of the Celinish Closet, and it is said, that he even met Céline without mentioning who was the real founder of the Celinish Closet. I don't know if this is true. Could be bc there’s another person on IG who Posts also What Celine is wearing and once she sended me a DM bitching about the person who’s running that account and that he stealing stuff from her and told me not to send anything to him lol i was like ok ?? 🤨 it was not my plan haha Quote Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker
drove all night Posted July 9, 2018 at 01:08 PM Posted July 9, 2018 at 01:08 PM Could be bc there's another person on IG who Posts also What Celine is wearing and once she sended me a DM bitching about the person who's running that account and that he stealing stuff from her and told me not to send anything to him lol i was like ok ?? it was not my plan haha A very sad story that whole thing ... fact is, it was Fridas idea and only due to her talent, fashion-intuition, enthusiasm, invested time etc. this thread developed to the most beloved here, and even on official posting the designer are going to be named now. 1 Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted July 9, 2018 at 04:20 PM Posted July 9, 2018 at 04:20 PM what problem to enter this page? someone is doing great toohttps://www.instagram.com/thecelinishcloset/ Quote
drove all night Posted July 9, 2018 at 07:46 PM Posted July 9, 2018 at 07:46 PM what problem to enter this page? someone is doing great toohttps://www.instagra...celinishcloset/ ... "great" by taking the work of others without crediting them. Just check the posting dates and compare it with others IG-pages or this forum, f. ex. my posting with Célines bag yesterday. But I really don't won't to discuss this whole thing again. It really pisses me off ... sorry to be so vulgar.I really lost my joy reactivating this thread again! It's so much work finding the items, mainly if not being so totally in fashion like others. 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted July 9, 2018 at 08:20 PM Posted July 9, 2018 at 08:20 PM ... "great" by taking the work of others without crediting them. Just check the posting dates and compare it with others IG-pages or this forum, f. ex. my posting with Célines bag yesterday. But I really don't won't to discuss this whole thing again. It really pisses me off ... sorry to be so vulgar.I really lost my joy reactivating this thread again! It's so much work finding the items, mainly if not being so totally in fashion like others. No way!! he did that??? no wonder Frida left. No fun to be robbed of the hard work you did 1 Quote
drove all night Posted July 9, 2018 at 10:36 PM Posted July 9, 2018 at 10:36 PM (edited) Thanks to the official posting the search has ended. These are Manolos. So I searched for the exact name: "Manolo Blahnik Mincha Suede Sandals" and a picture. Now watch, when this infos leaks ... (In remembrance of Frida, the inventress of "The Celinish Closet ".) Edited July 9, 2018 at 10:48 PM by drove all night 2 Quote
drove all night Posted July 9, 2018 at 10:58 PM Posted July 9, 2018 at 10:58 PM (edited) Desquared 2, Modell DQ0254 (In remembrance of Frida, the inventress of "The Celinish Closet ".) Edited July 9, 2018 at 11:06 PM by drove all night 1 Quote
drove all night Posted July 9, 2018 at 11:09 PM Posted July 9, 2018 at 11:09 PM Sies Marjan. Fall/Winter 2018 Ready-To-Wear (In remembrance of Frida, the inventress of "The Celinish Closet ".) 2 Quote
MTJ Posted July 9, 2018 at 11:15 PM Posted July 9, 2018 at 11:15 PM Why all the sorrow? Many of us (of course including Frida) have spent many hours of our lives searching for Celine's clothes. Now that she's being featured as a fashion icon (thanks to Law) her team is more aware of our interest. Frida is not the only one responsible for the Celinish Closet - although yes she was the first to start and take control of the thread. She abandoned it long ago! When I started the (now defunct) Celinish Closet Twitter account a few years ago I did so with Frida's permission and input. I would not be surprised if it is the same for Wesley and his Celinish Closet Instagram. If Frida were to show up, I'm sure she would be happy he has taken the reins. Quit being so territorial about it - that was never Frida's style! Quote
takeachance Posted July 9, 2018 at 11:18 PM Posted July 9, 2018 at 11:18 PM Thanks for explaining , is it def not Frida who is running that Instagram page?Very mean of someone to steal the name Celine Closet and never credited her, people suck sometimes.Hope Frida is ok out there somewhere ! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
drove all night Posted July 10, 2018 at 07:44 AM Posted July 10, 2018 at 07:44 AM Why all the sorrow? Many of us (of course including Frida) have spent many hours of our lives searching for Celine's clothes. Now that she's being featured as a fashion icon (thanks to Law) her team is more aware of our interest. Frida is not the only one responsible for the Celinish Closet - although yes she was the first to start and take control of the thread. She abandoned it long ago! When I started the (now defunct) Celinish Closet Twitter account a few years ago I did so with Frida's permission and input. I would not be surprised if it is the same for Wesley and his Celinish Closet Instagram. If Frida were to show up, I'm sure she would be happy he has taken the reins. Quit being so territorial about it - that was never Frida's style! Thats really hurting ascribing me to be "territorial" in combination that it was never "Frida's style"!! Of course there have been a lot of fans searching for the designers, me too. But that's not the point. It was her idea and enthusiasm. How would you feel if you create something unique, and others steal your idea and present it as their own? BUT I'M FED UP with this whole thing. It was my mistake trying to reactivate this thread. 1 Quote
Dion2000 Posted July 10, 2018 at 09:41 AM Posted July 10, 2018 at 09:41 AM (edited) Thats really hurting ascribing me to be "territorial" in combination that it was never "Frida's style"!! Of course there have been a lot of fans searching for the designers, me too. But that's not the point. It was her idea and enthusiasm. How would you feel if you create something unique, and others steal your idea and present it as their own? BUT I'M FED UP with this whole thing. It was my mistake trying to reactivate this thread. I mean... it wasnt really unique people had been toying with the idea for ages, Frida just set it up. If you check the old,old threads, The idea had been thought about and other people had started it, Frida took the reigns from the others after they gave her the permission. Giving that Frida has disappeared im sure she wouldnt mind at all that people were continuing the thing that she HELPED (she didnt create or invent this single handed) to start and keeping it going, helping to inform people. Also.... why are you doing this as if Frida is confirmed dead and we are holding a memorial service. We dont know what happend and if im honest it wouldnt surprise me if she didnt want to or just stopped posting due to the bitching of people and she didn’t want to be involved. Who knows ?? I find it quite offensive to Frida that you would parade around insisting that this is in her memory and in her memorial when we dont even know what happend and she could be alive and well for all we know. Remember: she created the thread, not the idea Oh well Edited July 10, 2018 at 09:42 AM by Dion2000 1 Quote
felicia Posted July 21, 2018 at 08:36 PM Posted July 21, 2018 at 08:36 PM LOL Celine is wearing the river deep mountain high shoes from 2007 on this tour 😲😂https://www.instagram.com/p/BlgCS1JB8mq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1drydkhje27zw https://www.instagram.com/p/BlgB1u3hgZX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1vcyl28h29l0b Quote Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 22, 2018 at 02:58 AM Posted July 22, 2018 at 02:58 AM (edited) She’s never afraid to re wear it (some are) But it really looks great with her mini gold dress than the new one. Edited July 22, 2018 at 03:03 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
Ziggy68 Posted July 22, 2018 at 05:35 AM Posted July 22, 2018 at 05:35 AM Can not believe this is such a long topic only about Celines clothes! 1 Quote
Ziggy68 Posted July 29, 2018 at 08:50 AM Posted July 29, 2018 at 08:50 AM I read that Celine and Rene designed together a ring,described as: "two pear cuts set in a wide pave band or two hearts of diamond and emerald abstractly interlocking, on a cushion of yet more diamonds". Does someone have please a picture of this ring? Quote
Ziggy68 Posted August 31, 2018 at 12:49 PM Posted August 31, 2018 at 12:49 PM Does someone know who designed this dress? 1 Quote
drove all night Posted August 31, 2018 at 01:11 PM Posted August 31, 2018 at 01:11 PM Does someone know who designed this dress? The fabric is Alexandre Vauthier, Fall 2014/2015 Haute Couture. But the dress could be custommade. Around 5:00 1 Quote
drove all night Posted September 1, 2018 at 08:41 PM Posted September 1, 2018 at 08:41 PM Versace Rock Icons Leather Medusa Sunglases 1 Quote
drove all night Posted September 1, 2018 at 08:48 PM Posted September 1, 2018 at 08:48 PM (edited) And ... AGAIN ... Dior's gorgeous Bague Nougat, or jaune.She wears it often (f.ex. Taking Chances Shooting, Immensity Video, Et s'il ...-Video, Last year Dior Show ...), must be very dear to her heart. Edited September 1, 2018 at 08:58 PM by drove all night 5 Quote
scielle Posted September 1, 2018 at 09:31 PM Posted September 1, 2018 at 09:31 PM Haha, I don't find it gorgeous at all. In fact, I think all those massive rings she likes to wear are quite ugly. (Plus I just can't shake the eccentric, loaded-but-miserable old cat-lady association when I see many women wearing those. Think Norma Desomnd or some such.)I just always found rings like that very unattractive. 1 Quote
drove all night Posted September 1, 2018 at 10:36 PM Posted September 1, 2018 at 10:36 PM Haha, I don't find it gorgeous at all. In fact, I think all those massive rings she likes to wear are quite ugly.(Plus I just can't shake the eccentric, loaded-but-miserable old cat-lady association when I see many women wearing those. Think Norma Desomnd or some such.)I just always found rings like that very unattractive. Not very nice comparing her with Norma Desmond! And what should women do @ a certain age. Die? Cover themselves in black gowns without makeup and jewelry, rarely leave the house, brush the cat and not catch one's eye? But thankfully we don't have to appreciate what someoneelse likes. Quote
scielle Posted September 1, 2018 at 10:37 PM Posted September 1, 2018 at 10:37 PM (edited) Not very nice comparing her with Norma Desmond! Well, that is the first association that comes to mind, every time I see those rings. That's just how it goes. And what should women do @ a certain age. Die? Cover themselves in black gowns without makeup and jewelry, rarely leave the house, brush the cat and not catch one's eye?But thankfully we don't have to appreciate what someoneelse likes. Not at all.I just dislike massive rings and find them very unattractive. C'est tout. Edited September 1, 2018 at 10:40 PM by scielle 1 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted September 1, 2018 at 11:12 PM Posted September 1, 2018 at 11:12 PM And ... AGAIN ... Dior's gorgeous Bague Nougat, or jaune.She wears it often (f.ex. Taking Chances Shooting, Immensity Video, Et s'il ...-Video, Last year Dior Show ...), must be very dear to her heart. A beautiful ring! 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.