Jump to content

Mariah Carey: Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
100% song . not included on the album

 

this is radio rip

 

100 Percent is not good at all. Really generic and boring. I hope Mariah never works with JD again.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png

Posted (edited)

The video to IWTKWLI sucks big time. It's as bad as the mv of 'Alone' :rolleyes:

 

The only good thing is that she was very appropriate and classy in it and nothing like the look-at-me-I'm-a-hot-babe-even-though-I'm-old-enough-to-be-your-mom image of TMB

 

EDIT: I agree with Nicky regarding MC not working with JD but 100% is ok and not that bad IMO

Edited by dj4celine
Posted
^ i actually have the CD quality of 100%. :P

 

 

this song is amazing. In my opinion the best till now :wub:

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
Apparently Mariah will be singing live on X-Factor tonight instead of a pre-recorded performance for next week... kinda stupid cause her album is released in the UK after 8 days and she won't benefit much from this performance...
Posted
Nope... Louis Walsh was wrong when he said that in his interview so Mariah's next week.
Posted
I didn't like the video of IWTKWLI but I am liking her singing that song more and more. Anyway, she looks computer generated from the neck down imho and I think she could have looked classier [mini dress and thigh boots?] but I think you guys mean she isn't rolling around and all that so yeah, that is true and she has worn more trashy things in the past so good for her for that. lol that probably didn't make much since.
http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
Posted
Yankee stadium? please... u ain't in 1995, can't fill in big stadiums no more.
Posted
100% song . not included on the album

 

this is radio rip

 

100 Percent is not good at all. Really generic and boring. I hope Mariah never works with JD again.

 

 

there are more boring songs on the album. This songs is a classy :wub:

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
100% song . not included on the album

 

this is radio rip

 

100 Percent is not good at all. Really generic and boring. I hope Mariah never works with JD again.

 

 

there are more boring songs on the album. This songs is a classy :wub:

Agreed! It's great :wub:

http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gif

Posted

A big update:

 

Mariah At ''Le Grand Journal''

 

Interview Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXD9NsQ3vxY

Interview Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAxKeAmYs2g

After Show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReGfCHvUCyw

 

Mariah at NRJ Radio, France

Talking about:

MOAIA - http://www.youtube.com/user/Le6I9#p/u/1/Glh1St4SxeA

Twitter & Internet -

Michael Jackson -

NRJ Music Awards -

 

Westfield London Talks to Mariah Carey

 

Interview:

Mariah on UK's Alan Carr: Chatty Man

 

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4760/c44e.jpg

 

Interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1zJEXEzsmM

Performance of ''I Want To Know What Love Is'':

:w00t:

NEW PICS: MARIAH AND NICK LEAVING DORCHESTER HOTEL

11.15.09 Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon spotted leaving the Dorchester Hotel on November 15, 2009. London, UK.

 

http://mariahsource.free.fr/2009/1115_dorchester/009.jpg

 

MORE HERE

 

NEW PICS: MARIAH AND NICK OUTSIDE SKYROCK RADIO

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon greet fans as they stop in at Skyrock Radio before going to dinner in Paris, France on November 16, 2009.

 

http://mariahsource.free.fr/2009/1116_skyrock/001.jpg

 

MORE HERE

NEW PICS: LEAVING 'BOEUF SUR LE TOIT' RESTAURANT

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon leaving "Boeuf Sur Le Toit" restaurant in Paris, France. November 16, 2009.

 

HERE

 

NEW PICS: LEAVING GEORGE V HOTEL

Mariah Carey leaves the George V Hotel on her way to music radio NRJ in Paris France on November 17, 2009.

 

http://mariahsource.free.fr/2009/1117_hotel/004.jpg

 

MORE HERE

 

NEW PICS: NRJ RADIO STATION

Mariah Carey at NRJ Radio Station to record an interview with Nikos Aliagas on November 17, 2009 in Paris, France.

 

HERE

 

NEW PICS: MARIAH AND NICK LEAVING GEORGE V HOTEL

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon leave the George V Hotel for Canal+ TV show 'Le Grand Journal' in Paris France on November 16, 2009.

 

http://mariahsource.free.fr/2009/1117_georgev/007.jpg

 

MORE HERE

 

NEW PICS: BOURGET AIRPORT IN FRANCE

Mariah Carey taking a private airplane at the Bourget Airport to go back to London on November 17, 2009. France.

 

http://mariahsource.free.fr/2009/1117_bourget/001.jpg

 

MORE HERE

 

NEW PICS: ARRIVING AT DORCHESTER HOTEL IN LONDON

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon arrive back at the Dorchester Hotel in London on November 17, 2009. UK.

 

http://mariahsource.free.fr/2009/1117_dorchester/002.jpg

 

MORE HERE

 

NEW PICS: WESTFIELD SHOPPING CENTRE

Mariah Carey helps turn on the Westfield Shopping Centre Christmas lights on November 19, 2009 in London, England.

 

http://mariahsource.free.fr/2009/1119_westfield/011.jpg

http://mariahsource.free.fr/2009/1119_westfield/005.jpg

 

MORE HERE

NEW PICS: Memoirs Album Launch Party, UK

Below are photos from the album launch party for Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel held at Jalouse Club in London, UK on Thursday, November 19, 2009.

 

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8048/44178439.jpg

 

Billboard Update

Below, find Mariah's chart positions in Billboard magazine issue dated November 28, 2009.

 

Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel

Billboard 200: #58 (Last week: #41)

Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums: #12 (Last week: #11)

 

"Obsessed"

Billboard Hot 100: #33 (Last week: #29)

Billboard Hot 100 Airplay: #39 (Last week: #30)

Billboard Pop 100 Songs: #28 (Last week: #27)

Billboard Yahoo Video: #4 (Last week: #3)

Billboard Hot Digital Songs: #44 (Last week: #34)

Downloads this week: 30,051 (-14%)

Total Downloads: 1,215,209

"I Want To Know What Love Is"

Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: #80 (Last week: #75)

Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay: #80 (Last week: #75)

Billboard Adult Contemporary Songs: #10 (Last week: #10)

Billboard Hot Dance/Club Play Songs: #4 (Last week: #9)

Billboard Canadian Hot 100: #88 (Last week: #81)

"H.A.T.E.U."

Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: #87 (Last week: #93)

Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay: #87 (Last week: #93)

 

"All I Want For Christmas Is You"

Billboard Hot Digital Songs: #194 (Re-entry)

Downloads this week: 7,952 (+83%)

Total Downloads: 1,257,272

Source: Billboard | MariahDailyJournal

Posted
I've seen her at Westfields yesterday. Bit disappointed by the lazyness and short time on stage but oh well.
Posted (edited)
Am I reading this right? The mighty Mariah Carey appeared at a UK shopping centre to turn on some Christmas lights? Edited by Shaun

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
her voice is amazing @ Alan Carr: Chatty Man

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
Am I reading this right? The mighty Mariah Carey appeared at a UK shopping centre to turn on some Christmas lights?

Yes Shaun. She looked gorge I have to say. Even though she appeared for like 5 minutes on stage and wasn't bothered to walk the ten meters to the entrance to at least shake hands with her fans or smtg, but yeah. That's her.

Posted

Was that live? Didn't look all totally live to me.

 

And quite honestly, those incredibly high notes were painful to listen to though.

 

Have to admit though the usual X Factor star introduction for Mariah was impressive.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted (edited)
SOME parts? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Edited by Macaronie
Posted
I knew some of it was lipped! im getting good at spotting those kind of things now!!! thought she was better than i was expecting, but when she screamed that note near the end, where she had to hold her ear piece, i had to mute the tv!

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted

A few weeks ago I started listening to all of Mariah's songs.... I posted my rankings on the first few albums awhile back ago and now I'm about to start the Daydream album.

 

DAYDREAM - 8/10

1. Fantasy - 10

2. Underneath The Stars - 7.5

3. One Sweet Day - 8.0

4. Open Arms - 9.0

5. Always Be My Baby - 9.5

6. I Am Free - 8.0

7. When I Saw You - 8.0

8. Long Ago - 7.5

9. Melt Away - 7.5.0

10. Looking In - 7.0

 

Overall I thought this album was slow and boring apart from three songs.

Posted

Mariah Set To Leave Island Def Jam?

 

As a result of the lackluster reception of ‘Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel’, and Mariah Carey’s indignation with the handling of the record, sources close to That Grape Juice have informed us that the songbird may just be ready to take flight to a new label. There is reliable word that Carey has been at logger-heads with label-head LA Reid for several months now.

 

The 39-year old diva has been signed to the Island Def Jam Music Group since 2002. The terms of the singer’s deal entail a minimum of 3 albums for the grand total of 22.5 million dollars, with her being named a joint partner with the Universal Music Group. Carey’s first LP released under the agreement was 2002’s ‘Charmbracelet’ which was followed by the 6x platinum ‘The Emancipation of Mimi’, ‘E=MC²’ and ‘Memoirs…‘, which was released on September 29th 2009.

 

If Carey decides to leave IDJ, I will not be shocked. The promotional efforts behind ‘Memoirs…’ reflect less than half of the energy that the label placed into the ‘Emancipation’ project. Has anyone else noticed that she has barely taken any new promotional pictures for this record with the exception of her single covers and the album booklet? Add that to Carey’s criticism’s of ‘I Want To Know What Love Is’ being chosen as a single in place of ‘H.A.T.E.U.’, and it’s easy to understand why she might be preparing to ditch the label.

 

It is no secret that several labels have been itching to sign Carey since she left Virgin Records in 2001. Clive Davis (Whitney Houston, Leona Lewis, Jennifer Hudson) at J Records, for instance, tried to get her to join his team. The real question is: should Carey leave IDJ, where would she fit in? I personally think that her best move would be to go back to Sony, where she would be able to get the attention and funding she deserves; a plausible option now that ex-husband Tommy Mottola is no longer with the company. Either way, with a rare talent like hers, she would be an invaluable addition to any label’s lineup.

 

 

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2009/11/mariah-r...island-def-jam/

Posted
Mariah Set To Leave Island Def Jam?

 

As a result of the lackluster reception of ‘Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel’, and Mariah Carey’s indignation with the handling of the record, sources close to That Grape Juice have informed us that the songbird may just be ready to take flight to a new label. There is reliable word that Carey has been at logger-heads with label-head LA Reid for several months now.

 

The 39-year old diva has been signed to the Island Def Jam Music Group since 2002. The terms of the singer’s deal entail a minimum of 3 albums for the grand total of 22.5 million dollars, with her being named a joint partner with the Universal Music Group. Carey’s first LP released under the agreement was 2002’s ‘Charmbracelet’ which was followed by the 6x platinum ‘The Emancipation of Mimi’, ‘E=MC²’ and ‘Memoirs…‘, which was released on September 29th 2009.

 

If Carey decides to leave IDJ, I will not be shocked. The promotional efforts behind ‘Memoirs…’ reflect less than half of the energy that the label placed into the ‘Emancipation’ project. Has anyone else noticed that she has barely taken any new promotional pictures for this record with the exception of her single covers and the album booklet? Add that to Carey’s criticism’s of ‘I Want To Know What Love Is’ being chosen as a single in place of ‘H.A.T.E.U.’, and it’s easy to understand why she might be preparing to ditch the label.

 

It is no secret that several labels have been itching to sign Carey since she left Virgin Records in 2001. Clive Davis (Whitney Houston, Leona Lewis, Jennifer Hudson) at J Records, for instance, tried to get her to join his team. The real question is: should Carey leave IDJ, where would she fit in? I personally think that her best move would be to go back to Sony, where she would be able to get the attention and funding she deserves; a plausible option now that ex-husband Tommy Mottola is no longer with the company. Either way, with a rare talent like hers, she would be an invaluable addition to any label’s lineup.

 

 

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2009/11/mariah-r...island-def-jam/

 

Good, I hope she leaves IDJ. They're not helping her in the least.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png

Posted (edited)

Mariah go back to Sony :giggle: and other Best of is comming soon :whistling:

 

 

 

1. Through The Rain

 

2. Boy (I Need You)

 

3. I Know What You Want

 

4. It's Like That

 

5. We Belong Together

 

6. Shake It Off

 

7. Don't Forget About Us

 

8. Say Somethin

 

9. Fly Like a Bird

 

10. Touch My Body

 

11. Bye Bye

 

12. I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time

 

13. Obsessed

 

14. I Want to Know What Love Is

 

15. H.A.T.E.U

 

16. My Love

 

17. Rigt To Dream (Bonus)

 

:blushing1:

Edited by celinesounds

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
If she decides to go back to Sony it would be another disaster :doh:
Posted
If she decides to go back to Sony it would be another disaster :doh:

 

 

Might she goes to Clive company who is part os Sony :whistling:

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

Well If Mariah goes to Clive davis "Sony BMG" J Records, Arista, RCA i think she might have

a bigger chance to make a top album like she did in the 90´s.

 

Look at Whitney.

Look at Beyoncé.

Look at Rihanna.

to name a few Sony artists that he helmes.

 

I mean Mariah is a rare talent like Celine and Celine should move

from her label Sony Canada to Sony BMG instead.

 

Mariah could also have a chance with Warner Brothers=143 records

David Foster's label...He could help her bring back that Belting Voice

we all know and love.

he did There For Me...amazing ballad for 9/11 telethon.

and After Tonight from Rainbow.

 

I miss that..and Walter Afanasieff acourse...If she goes back

to Sony....i think Walter would go back in the studio with her.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...