corr_azy Posted July 3, 2008 at 01:49 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 01:49 PM THE VIDEO IS AVAILABLE NOW: http://new.music.yahoo.com/singleVideo/?vid=157438911 And it's awful This is a major dissapointement. Worst Mariah video ever... it's just her touching herhself and it looks so cheap. Another ruined thing this era. I hope she is happy now... ruined her best album since ''Butterfly''. Bravo Mariah. Typical Mariah. Much better video tha the trainwreck called Bye Bye though. At least you could see some effort here. Quote
Black Kitten Posted July 3, 2008 at 02:34 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 02:34 PM THE VIDEO IS AVAILABLE NOW: http://new.music.yahoo.com/singleVideo/?vid=157438911 And it's awful This is a major dissapointement. Worst Mariah video ever... it's just her touching herhself and it looks so cheap. Another ruined thing this era. I hope she is happy now... ruined her best album since ''Butterfly''. Bravo Mariah. Typical Mariah. Much better video tha the trainwreck called Bye Bye though. At least you could see some effort here.i agree a thousand percent! the video is fine, and Bye Bye was a crap. ps: Manuel, i love ur avy! Quote
Nikosn17 Posted July 3, 2008 at 02:45 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 02:45 PM THE VIDEO IS AVAILABLE NOW: http://new.music.yahoo.com/singleVideo/?vid=157438911 And it's awful This is a major dissapointement. Worst Mariah video ever... it's just her touching herhself and it looks so cheap. Another ruined thing this era. I hope she is happy now... ruined her best album since ''Butterfly''. Bravo Mariah. Typical Mariah. Much better video tha the trainwreck called Bye Bye though. At least you could see some effort here. Yeah great efforts... Mariah touching herself while changing outfits. Great concept.I would rather prefer if she used her sex tape for the video. I like ''Bye Bye'' video more than this... well actually I like every Mariah video more than this. Quote
Black Kitten Posted July 3, 2008 at 02:52 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 02:52 PM THE VIDEO IS AVAILABLE NOW: http://new.music.yahoo.com/singleVideo/?vid=157438911 And it's awful This is a major dissapointement. Worst Mariah video ever... it's just her touching herhself and it looks so cheap. Another ruined thing this era. I hope she is happy now... ruined her best album since ''Butterfly''. Bravo Mariah. Typical Mariah. Much better video tha the trainwreck called Bye Bye though. At least you could see some effort here. Yeah great efforts... Mariah touching herself while changing outfits. Great concept.I would rather prefer if she used her sex tape for the video. I like ''Bye Bye'' video more than this... well actually I like every Mariah video more than this.omg nikos, don't tell me you'll pick the awful I Don't Wanna Cry over IBLULT. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted July 3, 2008 at 02:59 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 02:59 PM THE VIDEO IS AVAILABLE NOW: http://new.music.yahoo.com/singleVideo/?vid=157438911 And it's awful This is a major dissapointement. Worst Mariah video ever... it's just her touching herhself and it looks so cheap. Another ruined thing this era. I hope she is happy now... ruined her best album since ''Butterfly''. Bravo Mariah. Typical Mariah. Much better video tha the trainwreck called Bye Bye though. At least you could see some effort here. Yeah great efforts... Mariah touching herself while changing outfits. Great concept.I would rather prefer if she used her sex tape for the video. I like ''Bye Bye'' video more than this... well actually I like every Mariah video more than this.omg nikos, don't tell me you'll pick the awful I Don't Wanna Cry over IBLULT. Of course I would. Quote
Black Kitten Posted July 3, 2008 at 03:43 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 03:43 PM off:nikos, why's your username under SnowWhite's siggy picture? just noticed it a while ago Quote
Nikosn17 Posted July 3, 2008 at 03:58 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 03:58 PM off:nikos, why's your username under SnowWhite's siggy picture? just noticed it a while ago Cause I made this siggy and she asked me if she can use it. And now a little self-promoting CLICK HERE Quote
Céline's Blues Posted July 3, 2008 at 04:04 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 04:04 PM Billboard Chart Alert: With half the year over, 26 albums have sold at least 500,000 in 2008, with three of those shifting more than 1 million copies. Leading the way -- after only being available for three weeks -- is Lil Wayne's "Tha Carter III" with 1,526,000. Jack Johnson's "Sleep Through the Static," released in February, is in second (1,248,000). Mariah Carey's April offering "E=MC2" is third with 1,063,000. Two more albums will likely cross the million mark soon -- Alicia Keys' 2007 set "As I Am" (986,000 sold in 2008) and Coldplay's "Viva La Vida" (971,000 after only two weeks). But I predict she'll be out of TOP 5 most selling albums soon...So what!? Where is Céline??????????? She is lately at the TOP BOTTOM 5 of every chart statistics! MARIAH 4EVER & EVER. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
dj4celine Posted July 3, 2008 at 04:58 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 04:58 PM The video is disgusting First, 'Bye Bye' being so bad and now this But I have a certain feeling that this video's gonna climb up the video charts on MTV USA Quote
Angel, You thrill me Posted July 3, 2008 at 07:13 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 07:13 PM THE VIDEO IS AVAILABLE NOW: http://new.music.yahoo.com/singleVideo/?vid=157438911 And it's awful This is a major dissapointement. Worst Mariah video ever... it's just her touching herhself and it looks so cheap. Another ruined thing this era. I hope she is happy now... ruined her best album since ''Butterfly''. Bravo Mariah. thanks to that video, I'll be vomiting long time Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
CelineRox Posted July 3, 2008 at 08:09 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 08:09 PM THE VIDEO IS AVAILABLE NOW: http://new.music.yahoo.com/singleVideo/?vid=157438911 And it's awful This is a major dissapointement. Worst Mariah video ever... it's just her touching herhself and it looks so cheap. Another ruined thing this era. I hope she is happy now... ruined her best album since ''Butterfly''. Bravo Mariah. thanks to that video, I'll be vomiting long time Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Soloni Posted July 3, 2008 at 08:50 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 08:50 PM i never really likde Mariah... i always thought she was too.....Ewwwww .... Quote http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp249/Celinesoloni/nick-huh2.gif When Life Hands You Lemons, Throw Them Back And Yell; I Want Celine DionCelineDionGraphics
Nikosn17 Posted July 4, 2008 at 09:05 AM Posted July 4, 2008 at 09:05 AM From Billboard magazine issue dated July 12, 2008: E=MC²Billboard 200 Albums: #25 (Last Week #23)Sales this week: 17,272 (-19%)Total sales: 1,063,430 "Touch My Body"Billboard Hot 100: #59 (Last Week #44)Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: #27 (Last Week #18) "Bye Bye"Billboard Hot 100: #69 (Last Week #49)Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: #68 (Last Week #52) "I'm That Chick"Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: #85 (Last Week #82) "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time"Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: #62 (Debut) Chart Bits• From Billboard: Keyshia Cole's "Heaven Sent" rules Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for a fourth week. Rihanna's "Take a Bow" is the greatest airplay gainer there, rocketing 24-11. The top debut comes from Mariah Carey's "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time" at No. 62, her 45th career entry on this chart. • From Yahoo! Music: The three million-selling albums of the first half of 2008 are Lil' Wayne's Tha Carter III (1,526,000), Jack Johnson's Sleep Through The Static (1,248,000) and Mariah Carey's E=MC2 (1,063,000). Two other albums are close to striking the 1 million mark: Alicia Keys' As I Am (986,000 in 2008 sales) and Viva La Vida (971,000). Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted July 4, 2008 at 02:45 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 02:45 PM ps: Manuel, i love ur avy! Really? I've been listening to "Le Vol D'un Ange" a lot lately. Anyway, it seems that Vinny is still on a high after the Milan concert so Manuel has to do it instead: 32k worldwide for Mimi on Week 11 Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Nikosn17 Posted July 4, 2008 at 04:59 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 04:59 PM Yeah and according to Billboard: W11: 17,272 (1,063,430) #25 (-19%) Quote
Bell Posted July 5, 2008 at 12:20 PM Posted July 5, 2008 at 12:20 PM I'm listening to the album right now and I like it. Sounds like the real Mariah. Although I love her 90s ballads I feel like she was forced to sing them. Now that's her kind of music and she seems to really enjoy it. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Nikosn17 Posted July 5, 2008 at 05:48 PM Posted July 5, 2008 at 05:48 PM I'm listening to the album right now and I like it. Sounds like the real Mariah. Although I love her 90s ballads I feel like she was forced to sing them. Now that's her kind of music and she seems to really enjoy it. I'm glad you like it. And by the way it looks like you are from Bulgaria too Здрасти! Quote
Nikosn17 Posted July 5, 2008 at 05:54 PM Posted July 5, 2008 at 05:54 PM ''I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time'' update: 7/4/2008 - 11.007M impressions and 1323 spins Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted July 5, 2008 at 07:31 PM Posted July 5, 2008 at 07:31 PM (edited) Some E=MC2 Album Trajectories Top 100 Canadian Albums : Week 1 : #1Week 2 : #4Week 3 : #8Week 4 : #9Week 5 : #14Week 6 : #18Week 7 : #26Week 8 : #42 Week 9 : #50Week 10 : ???Week 11 : ??? European Top 100 Albums : Week 1 : #3Week 2 : #8Week 3 : #12Week 4 : #16Week 5 : #28Week 6 : #44Week 7 : #60Week 8 : OUT Week 9 : OUT Week 10 : OUT Week 11 : OUT The Billboard 200 : Week 1 : #1Week 2 : #1Week 3 : #2Week 4 : #5Week 5 : #6Week 6 : #7Week 7 : #8Week 8 : #13Week 9 : #21Week 10 : #23Week 11 : #25 Edited July 5, 2008 at 07:31 PM by Calypso Quote
Nikosn17 Posted July 5, 2008 at 07:45 PM Posted July 5, 2008 at 07:45 PM at least the debut numbers are ok. Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted July 6, 2008 at 12:05 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 12:05 AM at least the debut numbers are ok.Yeah, but her album dropped very fast in the charts everywhere in the world except in the US. As I already said it before, E=MC2 is definitely a FLOP album outside of the US. Quote
Angel, You thrill me Posted July 6, 2008 at 01:08 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 01:08 AM at least the debut numbers are ok.Yeah, but her album dropped very fast in the charts everywhere in the world except in the US. As I already said it before, E=MC2 is definitely a FLOP album outside of the US. :yes: :kicking: :jump: Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
Black Kitten Posted July 6, 2008 at 01:37 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 01:37 AM i bought my second deluxe version of E=MC2 yesterday cause i really want to open my 1st copy to check if it also has the iPod skin, and to my surprise, it has no iPod skin! only a fold-out poster with the lyrics. the digipak is glossy, but has no cd tray as well. the 2 bonus photos are really beautiful. she looks hot with the boa Quote
Nikosn17 Posted July 6, 2008 at 07:42 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 07:42 AM i bought my second deluxe version of E=MC2 yesterday cause i really want to open my 1st copy to check if it also has the iPod skin, and to my surprise, it has no iPod skin! only a fold-out poster with the lyrics. the digipak is glossy, but has no cd tray as well. the 2 bonus photos are really beautiful. she looks hot with the boa You are lucky... I still only have the crappy version without lyrics Another version is not available here. Quote
Black Kitten Posted July 6, 2008 at 08:26 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 08:26 AM i have that edition nikos. here, the title of that edition is "Special Philippines Edition". it's actually a nice collector item. btw, just thought of sharing these wonderful shots during the victory party of E=MC2 here in Eastood City last June 13, 2008. Quote
Angel, You thrill me Posted July 6, 2008 at 09:36 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 09:36 AM i have that edition nikos. here, the title of that edition is "Special Philippines Edition". it's actually a nice collector item. btw, just thought of sharing these wonderful shots during the victory party of E=MC2 here in Eastood City last June 13, 2008. Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
Nikosn17 Posted July 6, 2008 at 09:44 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 09:44 AM i have that edition nikos. here, the title of that edition is "Special Philippines Edition". it's actually a nice collector item. btw, just thought of sharing these wonderful shots during the victory party of E=MC2 here in Eastood City last June 13, 2008. Yeah it sounds interesting. Thanks for posting the photos. Are these guys singing MC songs or... ? Quote
Black Kitten Posted July 6, 2008 at 10:29 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 10:29 AM yes. all the bands and solo acts who participated in the event performed some of Mariah's classics, and some of the cuts in E=MC2 (breakdown, heartbreaker, bye bye, my all, touch my body, always be my baby (david cook's version). they also gave away 10 copies of handsigned copy of E=MC2, signed by mariah herself. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted July 6, 2008 at 10:39 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 10:39 AM yes. all the bands and solo acts who participated in the event performed some of Mariah's classics, and some of the cuts in E=MC2 (breakdown, heartbreaker, bye bye, my all, touch my body, always be my baby (david cook's version). they also gave away 10 copies of handsigned copy of E=MC2, signed by mariah herself. wow that's cool. It looks like you really like E=MC2 in your country. Quote
mb011 Posted July 6, 2008 at 10:52 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 10:52 AM i only now saw this thread about mariah's new album.... i must say i was a fan of mariah before celine, and before mariah it was whitney houston. out of these three i must say mariah's career has beenthe best in terms of progress as an artist. as good as she is in writting her own music, she is also followin the trends very good. where as celine is at the moment lost in terms of the music she wants to sing. she is not a pop singer, not a rock not rnb, she is just stuck in no man's land as far as her music is concerned... i still like celine the best as she is really the best singer, has the bestr voice, and i also appreciate the way she is leading her personal life, not letting the career influence it, and not using it to promote herself a s a star... about mariah's latest album, i must say i really like a couple of songs, like, touch my body, cruise control, migrate, and thanx 4 nothing... 4 great songs is quite enough for an album to be a good for me... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.