Jump to content

Mariah Carey: Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

new single's effect, according to hits this week, week 12 (3 months)

 

MARIAH CAREY ISLAND/IDJMG 16,102 -5%

E=MC2

 

that's good

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted

I guess that next week there will be even less decrease as radio stations are still adding this single :)

 

I just wonder when the radio stations here will play this song?? :ermm:

Posted

yeah it's not a big drop this time.

 

"Fantasy" on VIBE's The Ultimate 90

Hip-hop's best "Bonnie & Clyde" tracks are featured on V Mixtape: The Ultimate 90 in the latest VIBE magazine. Method Man's "I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get" feat. Mary J. Blige takes the top spot with Mariah's "Fantasy" feat. ODB and Jay-Z's "03 Bonnie & Clyde" feat. Beyonce, both coming in at #2. See full list below.

 

The Ultimate 90: "Bonnie & Clyde"

A true Bonnie & Clyde joint is easy to spot: a perfect combination of the sweet and the sour, the fierce and the femme, the light and the dark. When R&B mingles with rap, both sides win. These jams recall an old adage: Sometimes it takes two to make a thing go right.

 

MARIAH CAREY FEAT. OL' DIRTY BASTARD

"Fantasy" from Daydream (Columbia, 1995)

ODB's raucous rhymes ("Me and Mariah") and mind-boggling energy are a perfect contrast to Mariah's pretty-chick cooing. Still as cool as a waterslide ride on a summer's day.

 

1. Method Man ft. Mary J. Blige "I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To..."

2. Mariah Carey ft. Ol' Dirty Bastard "Fantasy"

Jay-Z ft. Beyonce "03 Bonnie & Clyde"

3. LL Cool J ft. Jennifer Lopez "All I Have"

Janet Jackson ft. Q-Tip and Joni Mitchell "Got 'Til It's Gone"

4. Wyclef Jean ft. Claudette Ortiz "Two Wrongs"

5. Diddy ft. Keyshia Cole "Last Night"

6. Ciara ft. 50 Cent "Can't Leave 'Em Alone"

Cuban Link ft. Mya "Sugar Daddy"

7. Erykah Badu ft. Common "Love of My Life"

Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland "Dilemma"

50 Cent ft. Olivia "Best Friend"

Posted

By the way it looks like yesterday ''I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time'' video debuted in Top 3 (probably #2) at BET's 106&Park cause when I enter in www.bet.com it says '' Can Mariah take the top stop on the livest countdown ? '' so I guess it was #2 yesterday.

 

Today was the premier of the video at TRL.

Posted
Do you think Mariah forums have a huge thread on Celine in their off topic???!!! :hmm: :giggle:
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Posted
If they do it's probably about how they hate us since we call her Whoriah all the time :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gif

Posted
:sofunny: :giggle:
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Posted
Yup. And it's actually the same thing. Some like her others don't. But nobody really cares how you guys call her... there are so many names made up for her and you are not the only one calling her ''whoria'' so nothing new.
Posted
what do they call Celine then
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Posted
what do they call Celine then

 

I meant that there were many names made up for Mariah. But about Celine ... there were some but I can't remember now. Actually they don't comment on Celine as much as Celine fans comment on Mariah. Don't forget that many Celine fans are also Mariah fans.

Posted

It's hard to make them up for Celine haha.

I've tried :P

 

but yeah Celine fans are particularly mean towards Mariah it seems.

http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gif

Posted (edited)
one thing's for sure, there are a lot of mariah fans who also admire celine. i've seen couple of mariah forums, and almost 70% of them loves celine, while in this forum, almost 90% hates mimi to death. now how weird is that? :innocent: Edited by dhena
Posted
one thing's for sure, there are a lot of mariah fans who also admire celine. i've seen couple of mariah forums, and almost 70% of them loves celine, while in this forum, almost 90% hates mimi to death. now how weird is that? :innocent:

The Celine topic that you opened in Lamb Consortium wasn't that bad, to be honest.

http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted
one thing's for sure, there are a lot of mariah fans who also admire celine. i've seen couple of mariah forums, and almost 70% of them loves celine, while in this forum, almost 90% hates mimi to death. now how weird is that? :innocent:

The Celine topic that you opened in Lamb Consortium wasn't that bad, to be honest.

Ciao manuel! what about your WW prediction?(last week she sold 32k) :P

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
one thing's for sure, there are a lot of mariah fans who also admire celine. i've seen couple of mariah forums, and almost 70% of them loves celine, while in this forum, almost 90% hates mimi to death. now how weird is that? :innocent:

The Celine topic that you opened in Lamb Consortium wasn't that bad, to be honest.

Ciao manuel! what about your WW prediction?(last week she sold 32k) :P

27-30k

 

:P

http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted

I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time impressions

 

7/8/2008 13.925

 

1.013mil jump

 

I'm wondering if she'll do bigger jumps than 1M.

Posted
"I'll be lovin' u long time" will be the new single also in Italy they skipped bye bye :P

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
http://www.mygen.us/boys_graphics/hot_guys/richard-gutierrez-091605.jpghttp://www.mygen.us/boys_graphics/hot_guys/richard-gutierrez-091605.jpghttp://www.mygen.us/boys_graphics/hot_guys/richard-gutierrez-091605.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
"I'll be lovin' u long time" will be the new single also in Italy they skipped bye bye :P

 

Yay :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

Great news ^_^

Posted

What was that all about???

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted (edited)
Despite a 25% drop in sales, Lil Wayne's "Tha Carter III" returns to the top of The Billboard 200 this week. The Cash Money/Universal album moved 156,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan, and has now sold 1.68 million in four weeks of release.

 

and Mariah's fans thought she could easily beat him! he sold in 1 month in Usa what mariah sold in 3 months in the world! :w00t:

Edited by VinnyT.

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
Despite a 25% drop in sales, Lil Wayne's "Tha Carter III" returns to the top of The Billboard 200 this week. The Cash Money/Universal album moved 156,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan, and has now sold 1.68 million in four weeks of release.

 

and Mariah's fans thought she could easily beat him! he sold in 1 month in Usa what mariah sold in 3 months in the world! :w00t:

 

Indeed, Lil Wayne's album is holding strong in the US.

http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted
What is so special about the album by L'il Wayne?? :shrug: I torrented it and it's nothing to my ears :mdr: :mdr:
Posted (edited)
I liked 3 songs from his album... it's nothing so special. Big sales doesn't mean that the music has quality. Edited by Nikosn17
Posted

Billboard:

 

33 *CAREY*MARIAH E=MC2 16,077 TOTAL in USA: 1,079,507

 

 

 

E=MC2 SoundScan

 

SDV: 1,214

W1: 462,971 #1

W2: 181,889 (646,101) #1 (-60%)

W3: 95,405 (741,506) #2 (-48%)

W4: 87,070 (828,576) #5 (-9%)

W5: 58,574 (887,150 ) #6 (-33%)

W6: 44,837 (931,987) #7 (-23%)

W7: 35,581 (967,568) #8 (-21%)

W8: 30,176 (997,744) #13 (-15%)

W9: 27,117 (1,024,861) #21 (-10%)

W10: 21,297 (1,046,158) #23 (-21%)

W11: 17,272 (1,063,430) #25 (-19%)

W12: 16,077 (1,079,507) #33

Posted
MSN rumor: Nick is Mimi's b**ch.
http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted (edited)

RIAA already certified the album. at last! :yahoo:

 

i noticed a very little similarity of E=MC2 and Taking Chances in terms of it's certification:

 

Taking Chances:

November - February (Platinum)

 

E=MC2:

April - July (Platinum)

 

both albums took 3 months to be certified Platinum in America.

Edited by dhena
Posted (edited)
USA (16,077) + Japan (2,941) = 19,018 :confused:

 

that's big drop in japan

 

 

 

E=MC²

Billboard 200 Albums: #33 (Last Week #25)

Sales this week: 16,077 (-7%)

Total sales: 1,079,507

"Bye Bye"

Billboard Hot 100: #84 (Last Week #69)

 

"I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time"

Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100: #24 (Debut)

Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: #54 (Last Week #62)

"I'm That Chick"

Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: #90 (Last Week #85)

 

 

 

And finally more promo is coming :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

Mariah Mini-Concert on Jimmy Kimmel Live! :w00t:

 

Mariah will be live on stage to perform tracks from her new album, E=MC² in a Mini-Concert at Jimmy Kimmel Live!'s outdoor studio stage located at the El Capitan Entertainment Center, 6840 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, California.

 

Tickets to the show can be requested at 1iota.com. Doors open at 6:15 PM.

 

Jimmy Kimmel Live! airs weeknights, 12:05/11:05c on ABC.

Source: Jimmy Kimmel Live!

 

 

 

She'll probably perform ''Touch My Body'' , "Bye Bye'' and ''I'll Be Lovin' U long Time'' and if she performs more than 3 songs I guess she'll perform ''I'm That Chick'' or ''Migrate'' but I'm dying to hear ''I Stay In Love'' or ''Side Effects'' live.

Edited by Nikosn17

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...