JP Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:02 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:02 PM I really want this DVD! They should realease it Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
GoldenLeaf Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:30 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:30 PM (edited) Here is the tracklist of the show filmed in november 2003: 1. Nature Boy 2. The Power Of Love3. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 4. Because You Loved Me 5. To Love You More 6. I'm Alive 7. Seduces Me 8. If I Could 9. Have You Ever Been In Love 10. At Last 11. Fever 12. I've Got The World On A String 13. A New Love (Intrusmental)14. I Surrender 15. Ammore Annascunnuto16. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 17. Je T'Aime Encore 18. I Wish 19. I Drove All Night20. Love Can Move Mountains 21. My Heart Will Go On 22. What A Wonderful World Edited January 23, 2008 at 04:42 PM by Calypso Quote
celinefanonline Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:41 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:41 PM and dont' forget the 2 documentry1 a day in the life of Celine (as singer)2 a day in the life of dancers Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
GoldenLeaf Posted January 23, 2008 at 10:39 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 10:39 PM (edited) and dont' forget the 2 documentry1 a day in the life of Celine (as singer)2 a day in the life of dancersYes!!!! You're right! These bonus features seem great! Edited January 23, 2008 at 10:41 PM by Calypso Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted January 24, 2008 at 07:07 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 07:07 PM Just a question. Was the "Blond DVD'' filmed in HD? Quote
Joe Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:15 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:15 PM As far as I know, the only full song that we have from the blonde dvd is "Je t'aime encore", which was broadcast during a Canadian telethon back in 2003. I tried to search it on YouTube but couldn't find.I uploaded this performance on YouTube:http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z-WnsOD_Ng0 Quote
Koolan Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:50 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:50 PM Just a question. Was the "Blond DVD'' filmed in HD? Of course, all cameras inside the colosseum are. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
fab Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:55 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:55 PM Just a question. Was the "Blond DVD'' filmed in HD?Julie Snyder have talk about this and she have tell that the dvd was originaly recording in 2003 and at this moment the fans was not love the colour of her hair and they have decided to not go out this dvd. Quote http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
fab Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:56 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:56 PM 1 Quote http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
GoldenLeaf Posted January 24, 2008 at 11:41 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 11:41 PM (edited) Just a question. Was the "Blond DVD'' filmed in HD?Julie Snyder have talk about this and she have tell that the dvd was originaly recording in 2003 and at this moment the fans was not love the colour of her hair and they have decided to not go out this dvd.You misunderstood my question lol! I was wondering if the "Blond DVD'' was filmed on High Definition cams. Just a question. Was the "Blond DVD'' filmed in HD? Of course, all cameras inside the colosseum are.Cool! Thank you for the answer. Edited January 24, 2008 at 11:44 PM by Calypso Quote
Ray Posted February 10, 2008 at 07:34 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 07:34 PM Just the songs which she didn't sing with the long brown hair on dvd would do! lol Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
fred Posted February 10, 2008 at 07:37 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 07:37 PM Just the songs which she didn't sing with the long brown hair on dvd would do! lol Uhu, that was the only thing I wanted as extra material... but nooo people had to wish for multitechnicalanglicalresulitional formatations... /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
MartaMaria Posted February 10, 2008 at 08:16 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 08:16 PM maybe in ten years time (or in 2013 ten years after AND started, when sony finally understands what a real collectors edition is, we might get a 3 dvd release of AND... the blond hair, the brown hair, and the jan 2007 hair! lol... that'll be the day! I really think, then DVD with blond hair will be release!!!!! hmmm... I want...... Quote
Popular Post Davey84 Posted July 17, 2018 at 06:42 AM Popular Post Posted July 17, 2018 at 06:42 AM I dunno exactly where to put this, but Céline's VEVO just uploaded If I Could from A New Day... from 2004 and I guess this is from the infamous Blond DVD... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06wEcwB1C8U It's a bit annoying that they only uploaded a 360p quality! I must say that I don't like the direction of this video. It's very Céline oriented, you don't really see anything that happens on stage. Such a shame! If this truely is from the Blond DVD, and the whole show was like this, then I'm not that mad about them not releasing it... (Although of course I would still love to see those initial AND... songs that were cut later). 9 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Javito Posted July 17, 2018 at 07:14 AM Posted July 17, 2018 at 07:14 AM They'd better release the flying version of TFTEISYF then!! 5 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
comingback Posted July 17, 2018 at 07:22 AM Posted July 17, 2018 at 07:22 AM I dunno exactly where to put this, but Céline's VEVO just uploaded If I Could from A New Day... from 2004 and I guess this is from the infamous Blond DVD... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06wEcwB1C8U It's a bit annoying that they only uploaded a 360p quality! I must say that I don't like the direction of this video. It's very Céline oriented, you don't really see anything that happens on stage. Such a shame! If this truely is from the Blond DVD, and the whole show was like this, then I'm not that mad about them not releasing it... (Although of course I would still love to see those initial AND... songs that were cut later). OH MY DION, the blond hair was just awful. I didn't suit her. It was to short and bright. Madonna, who is a brunette, looks great with blond hair (like the Monroe). Quote
Davey84 Posted July 17, 2018 at 07:23 AM Posted July 17, 2018 at 07:23 AM OH MY DION, the blond hair was just awful. I didn't suit her. It was to short and bright. Madonna, who is a brunette, looks great with blond hair (like the Monroe). I agree...it maked her look 55 instead of 35 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Ronny83 Posted July 17, 2018 at 07:57 AM Posted July 17, 2018 at 07:57 AM I dunno exactly where to put this, but Céline's VEVO just uploaded If I Could from A New Day... from 2004 and I guess this is from the infamous Blond DVD... It's not from the DVD, it's from Jerry Lewis Telethon. 4 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Ziggy68 Posted July 17, 2018 at 11:20 AM Posted July 17, 2018 at 11:20 AM Somehow funny ... a lot of fans HATED her blond hair then. They were so powerful, that they throw the whole recordings to the garbage. But even though ... the voices calling for the "blond a new day version" never seem to stop. V.e.r.y. s.t.r.a.n.g.e.!!!!!But at least after Rene's death and the ending of Aldo's management Celine found a way of doing her thing, regardless what the public says. Cause you can never satisfy everyone! Always finding people who love it and people who hate it! Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 17, 2018 at 12:08 PM Posted July 17, 2018 at 12:08 PM (edited) If you see the trailer of the A New Day 2004 DVD her movements is too much and the lipping is so obvious because of her movements.. look at her movements during The Power of Love “For the power of looooooooove” (the eye movemens, etc. ) Edited July 17, 2018 at 12:10 PM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted July 17, 2018 at 01:20 PM Posted July 17, 2018 at 01:20 PM It's not from the DVD, it's from Jerry Lewis Telethon. You are right! Interview with Céline at the 7 minute mark: https://youtu.be/wzgethskxiU?t=7m Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Tyler1991 Posted July 17, 2018 at 01:22 PM Posted July 17, 2018 at 01:22 PM (edited) I would love to have this show. So many songs were in the earlier part of this show that were not on other releases. At last, nature boy, hyebil, tfteisyf, je t'aime encore, also ammore annascunnuto was LIVE the first 2 years roughly. And also i would love anothee seduces me performance. Edited July 17, 2018 at 01:24 PM by Tyler1991 1 Quote
Dion2000 Posted July 17, 2018 at 02:11 PM Posted July 17, 2018 at 02:11 PM (edited) I would love to have this show. So many songs were in the earlier part of this show that were not on other releases. At last, nature boy, hyebil, tfteisyf, je t'aime encore, also ammore annascunnuto was LIVE the first 2 years roughly. And also i would love anothee seduces me performance. "At Last""Fever""A New Love"“Aria Di Lucia De Lammermoor”“Have You Ever Been In Love”“JeTaime Encore” (lipped but i need it)“What a wonderful world” UGH I NEED THEM ALL. Id also love to see rehersals before the shows premiere because they were filmed in full and id love to see LIAWN and ANDHC (RR) Edited July 17, 2018 at 02:12 PM by Dion2000 Quote
ryba Posted July 17, 2018 at 02:50 PM Posted July 17, 2018 at 02:50 PM I dunno exactly where to put this, but Céline's VEVO just uploaded If I Could from A New Day... from 2004 and I guess this is from the infamous Blond DVD... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06wEcwB1C8U It's a bit annoying that they only uploaded a 360p quality! I must say that I don't like the direction of this video. It's very Céline oriented, you don't really see anything that happens on stage. Such a shame! If this truely is from the Blond DVD, and the whole show was like this, then I'm not that mad about them not releasing it... (Although of course I would still love to see those initial AND... songs that were cut later).love it! I’m ready for the blond DVD let it come! Quote
Dion2000 Posted July 17, 2018 at 02:55 PM Posted July 17, 2018 at 02:55 PM love it! I’m ready for the blond DVD let it come! Its from a telethon 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 17, 2018 at 03:36 PM Posted July 17, 2018 at 03:36 PM (edited) If you see the trailer of the A New Day 2004 DVD her movements is too much and the lipping is so obvious because of her movements.. look at her movements during The Power of Love “For the power of looooooooove” (the eye movemens, etc. ) yeah, I fully agree. She exaggerated it big time. And what’s weird is a flawless sound of her voice in MHWGO and TPOL (both lipped), and then horrible LCMM live kicks in. I’m actually very happy that they re-recorded the whole show in 2007, because this really looked weird and she didn’t sound good in all live songs. Just listen to the LCMM bit... omg... If this would have been the first and only recording of her big a new day vegas show, I would be very disappointed. Still, it’s so rare that I would love to have it in my collection especially with the „one day in life of Celine special“ that never saw the light of day. They could make a special fan release for her hardcore fans without huge marketing around it, add it as a bonus for a fan edition release of her new album or box set or whatever Edited July 17, 2018 at 03:50 PM by ryba Quote
Javito Posted July 17, 2018 at 03:40 PM Posted July 17, 2018 at 03:40 PM (edited) If you see the trailer of the A New Day 2004 DVD her movements is too much and the lipping is so obvious because of her movements.. look at her movements during The Power of Love "For the power of looooooooove" (the eye movemens, etc. ) https://youtu.be/jr6A2YScARI The Jerry Lewis telethon short, curly hair was horrible I agree, but this DVD trailer blonde look was much much better looking in my opinion. Not great still, but way better than the curly version. Had she got her hair like this but brunnette or dark instead of blonde, and she would have looked so damn sexy and beautiful Because I've always thought the length was never the problem: it was the colour Edited July 17, 2018 at 03:43 PM by Javito 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ryba Posted July 17, 2018 at 03:55 PM Posted July 17, 2018 at 03:55 PM (edited) You are right! Interview with Céline at the 7 minute mark: https://youtu.be/wzgethskxiU?t=7mlook at 08.50, he was so kind to her and at the end he said „bye Dion“ looool Edited July 17, 2018 at 03:56 PM by ryba Quote
ryba Posted July 17, 2018 at 04:04 PM Posted July 17, 2018 at 04:04 PM (edited) Somehow funny ... a lot of fans HATED her blond hair then. They were so powerful, that they throw the whole recordings to the garbage. But even though ... the voices calling for the "blond a new day version" never seem to stop. V.e.r.y. s.t.r.a.n.g.e.!!!!!But at least after Rene's death and the ending of Aldo's management Celine found a way of doing her thing, regardless what the public says. Cause you can never satisfy everyone! Always finding people who love it and people who hate it!I think there was more to it than just fans opinions. Probably her management team and the people at Sony didn’t approve it because it would demage her image (I mean, just look at the trailer, It’s really weird at times, nothing like the re-recorded 2007 version where she comes across much different). Moreover, back then there were not many platforms or forums, so how could they know that the fans don’t like it? Did they write letters to them? And apart from that, the fans didn’t know how the DVD will look like so how could they complain ahead of its release? The hair was one of the big reasons for sure, but somehow I believe that they just tell that „the fans didn’t like the hair“ story to justify why this version was dropped. It was probably also her gestures while lipping, she exaggerated big time... It looked weird. And the lipped songs sounded way different that the live songs, and that’s weird enough for a concert DVD Edited July 17, 2018 at 04:14 PM by ryba Quote
CSCfan Posted July 17, 2018 at 04:17 PM Posted July 17, 2018 at 04:17 PM And...don't forget.. her voice wasn't really in a good shape that year.... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.