LasVegasCanadian Posted March 20, 2008 at 10:28 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 10:28 PM I know you want your items but they will arrive in time. The people at Jewel Box Platinum are absolutely fantastic and are working as fast as possible to get the orders out. All orders come from Los Angeles...NOT LAS VEGAS or Caesaar's Palace!!!!!! TicketMaster only took in the money. I spoke with them and for the most part are "clueless' about "this event" ANd telling you to call Bruce Bielenberg the box office manager at Caesar's was not the right thing to do though he would probably have a record of orders as he has access to TicketMaster, he has nothing to do with it either...which is a GOOD thing!! Quote
Frida Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:39 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:39 AM Just got an email saying it was shipped on the 20th Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
CDI Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:52 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:52 AM Please tell me they didn't ship these via Boat and not Plane to the UK people?, my traking still says; International Dispatch, March 14, 2008, 11:54 pm, LOS ANGELES I mean we paid enough to have these flown to us! Quote <iframe height="300" src="https://embed.indabamusic.com/p?p=https://lydian.indabamusic.com/submissions/6f7bc7ca-4666-11e3-bdac-12313b01d411/playlist" frameborder="0" width="400" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Filine Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:57 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:57 AM No way, the ones in Holland came by plane haha Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Bellamy Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:43 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:43 AM Please tell me they didn't ship these via Boat and not Plane to the UK people?, my traking still says; International Dispatch, March 14, 2008, 11:54 pm, LOS ANGELES I mean we paid enough to have these flown to us!USPS track system is not very good. It won't update for every detail, especially after it leaves USA. I tracked mine by my local EMS(USPS is part of the global EMS service), it's more updated. You can try to do that. And I think your item could be stuck at the customs. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
WendyB Posted March 26, 2008 at 06:44 PM Posted March 26, 2008 at 06:44 PM My piece has arrived safely (#148) No customs charges to pay either Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 26, 2008 at 07:20 PM Posted March 26, 2008 at 07:20 PM im so happy for you wendy!! any chance of a pic? im still waiting, Quote
WendyB Posted March 26, 2008 at 10:41 PM Posted March 26, 2008 at 10:41 PM (edited) im so happy for you wendy!! any chance of a pic? im still waiting, Thank you. I'll take pictures and post them tomorrow Edited March 26, 2008 at 10:41 PM by WendyB Quote
CelineAndRene Posted March 26, 2008 at 11:35 PM Posted March 26, 2008 at 11:35 PM You're hallucinating again Joseph!! just kidding..this is weird.. L.M.A.O. Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
celinefanonline Posted March 27, 2008 at 07:31 AM Posted March 27, 2008 at 07:31 AM but u know i try to buy it... but in the deliever method... there's nothing for internetional one.. only for US and canada..... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
WendyB Posted March 27, 2008 at 10:01 AM Posted March 27, 2008 at 10:01 AM Here are a couple of pics Quote
nature boy Posted March 27, 2008 at 02:21 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 02:21 PM Fantastic there was no custom charges. Must be the carrier they use. May have to order one now. Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
Bellamy Posted March 27, 2008 at 02:46 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 02:46 PM They send it as "GIFT". Maybe that's why no custom charges. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 27, 2008 at 02:47 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 02:47 PM wicked wendy! wat courier delivered it? i'm still waiting, i think i'll write a song about it....lol ''I've been waiting for so longgggg, for my piece of stage to comeee, everyone told me to be strong, hold on, chill out and have a beerrrr.....through the few weeks and confusionnnnn, is this all an elusionnnnn? yeah.... a new day stage, hasn't comeee, my newww stage..hassssss as asss n't...... comeeeeeeeeee argh argh arghhhhhhhh ohh ahh '' Quote
Bellamy Posted March 27, 2008 at 02:54 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 02:54 PM USPS for international mails, UPS for USA. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
WendyB Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:02 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:02 PM They send it as "GIFT". Maybe that's why no custom charges.Plus, on the Customs Declaration Dispatch Note it states the value as US $10.00. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:05 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:05 PM wendy did ups or fedex deliver it to your home?as i know usps sent it from the states.... i hope it comes today Quote
WendyB Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:07 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:07 PM wendy did ups or fedex deliver it to your home?as i know usps sent it from the states.... i hope it comes today Parcelforce Worldwide delivered it to my home. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:09 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:09 PM kool thanx, ill try see if i can trace it Quote
Bellamy Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:10 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:10 PM They send it as "GIFT". Maybe that's why no custom charges.Plus, on the Customs Declaration Dispatch Note it states the value as US $10.00.Yeah, very funny. Obviously they want fans avoid the custom charge problem, I hope Amazon... would do that too. Another thing, USPS actually charged them $28 for the parcel sent to me. I'm glad they still charge $17 shipping cost for my order, instead of charge more. So my piece is actually a bit cheaper. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
WendyB Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:14 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:14 PM They send it as "GIFT". Maybe that's why no custom charges.Plus, on the Customs Declaration Dispatch Note it states the value as US $10.00.Yeah, very funny. Obviously they want fans avoid the custom charge problem, I hope Amazon... would do that too.I've never had a problem with Amazon... but the celinedion.com Boutique in the last couple of months - that's another story! Quote
Bellamy Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:18 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:18 PM I've never had a problem with Amazon... but the celinedion.com Boutique in the last couple of months - that's another story!Talking about the celinedion.com Boutique. It's just stupid. I received my parcel 4 weeks after it's shipped. The free gift I choose is missed in it. And They only use a very thin bubble paper wrap it. The perfume box is completely screwed. I sent them a nasty email for refund!!! Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
WendyB Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:24 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:24 PM Oh I got my 2 free gifts - it's the perfume that I'm waiting for.... and I had to pay VAT on the "free" gifts plus a post office handling charge - in all totalling approximately US $28.00. On the customs declaration form they'd listed the "free" gifts as being worth US $52.00 ($32 for the bracelet and $20 for the travel case) which is more than I'd paid for the scent. I've learned my lesson - I won't be ordering from them again! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:25 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:25 PM parcelforce said they cannot track mine as it appears it has not reached the uk yet, although according to my ref no. it left the states on the 14th?i may need to speak to bruce again at caesars, to see if he can chase it up at his end, this is taking the pi$$ now.... Quote
LasVegasCanadian Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:26 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:26 PM FedEx delivers the items in the USA, not UPS. Ticketmster was wrong when they said it is shipped by UPS. Ticketmaster uses UPS, but the parcels are shipped by Jewel Box Platinum in Los Angeles and they use FedEx. I had ordered all 3 souvenirs and all came by FedEx. Quote
Bellamy Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:29 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:29 PM Oh I got my 2 free gifts - it's the perfume that I'm waiting for.... and I had to pay VAT on the "free" gifts plus a post office handling charge - in all totalling approximately US $28.00. On the customs declaration form they'd listed the "free" gifts as being worth US $52.00 ($32 for the bracelet and $20 for the travel case) which is more than I'd paid for the scent. I've learned my lesson - I won't be ordering from them again!I only got the travel kit, but miss the other free gift. How is your perfume? Is it in good condition? I wonder why they can't just place it inside the travel kit, but use a very thin bubble paper wrap it without any box. They're so stupid. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
WendyB Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:31 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:31 PM (edited) parcelforce said they cannot track mine as it appears it has not reached the uk yet, although according to my ref no. it left the states on the 14th?i may need to speak to bruce again at caesars, to see if he can chase it up at his end, this is taking the pi$$ now....Mine was shipped on the 14th too. I've just checked the USPS Track & Confirm site and it states:- Your item was delivered in GREAT BRITAIN at 9:03 AM on March 26, 2008. I only got the travel kit, but miss the other free gift. How is your perfume? Is it in good condition? I wonder why they can't just place it inside the travel kit, but use a very thin bubble paper wrap it without any box. They're so stupid.I haven't received it yet - on the invoice it states its a "Non-Shippable Item" and when I checked on My Account with the Boutique it says "Complete" against the perfume, but "Shipped" against the other items. Edited March 27, 2008 at 03:51 PM by WendyB Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:34 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:34 PM usps says it left on the 14th no other info. listed? Quote
Bellamy Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:43 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:43 PM Try track it on your local EMS, Parcelforce Worldwide is the name in UK? You may get more detail there. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
WendyB Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:50 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:50 PM usps says it left on the 14th no other info. listed?Yeah, mine said the same. I never had chance to check to see if it said anything different before it was delivered. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope that yours arrives by the weekend. Try track it on your local EMS, Parcelforce Worldwide is the name in UK? You may get more detail there.According to celinedion.com it's not possible to track international orders!?! I've just e-mailed them. I'll let you know (if I get a reply) what they say. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.