Shamrock_1982 Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:55 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:55 PM thanx for the pix ur piece of stage looks to have the stage makeup from elijah ( the moon ) on it.....as it has red and and wat appears to be a few finger marks....as i remember before a certain song,( i think it was idan ) he collapsed onstage then runs off, and as most of us know his left and right side of his face were bright red, and 3/4 years of falling in the same place is bound to leave its mark, right...lolwell thats my take on it neway....it looks amazing, cant wait for mine Quote
Koolan Posted March 7, 2008 at 09:19 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 09:19 PM My #10 piece has those red marks too but not as much, Shon's is #68. That's pretty far apart. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 7, 2008 at 09:21 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 09:21 PM ok maybe not then....lol Quote
Doug Tesar Posted March 8, 2008 at 02:17 AM Posted March 8, 2008 at 02:17 AM I just got mine on my birthday March 4th I ordered mine the first week in January. What a nice birthday gift to myself. I looked at mine very closely I can see lots of suff marks it where the dancer left shoe marks or it could be Celine's. I am sure its the floor, mine number was#58. The one thing we all dont know is just becouse we all have numbers on them we don't know how they cut up the floor and if the numbers really mean anything as to the order they were cut. I think it would have been great if they had taken a over head shot of the floor and lay out a grid on it with numbers on it showing us where our piece came from. What do you guys think. Doug Quote Take Part in World Tour Viideo For Celine Dion
LasVegasCanadian Posted March 8, 2008 at 03:59 AM Posted March 8, 2008 at 03:59 AM My piece is #95 and just has scuff marks on it And lines as if they were tiny tire tracks. WHo knows how those were made. But I am just happy to own a piece of the stage. Next I can buy Bette's opening night microphone at the boutique for 15,000 dollars! Not!! Someone will buy it I am sure. I'll keep my piece of the original Colosseum stage floor! Aline Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 8, 2008 at 05:22 AM Posted March 8, 2008 at 05:22 AM I got mine today. It is # 170. I really do not think the numbers of the pieces have to do with anything. I believe they only numbered them to know how many pieces total there was. Mine has glitter all over it and of course scuff marks and a few markings where the rose petals were laying, but to small in detail for the camera to pick up. I'm excited about this, extremely...I actually would like another piece. I'm proud to own it! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LVCeline Posted March 8, 2008 at 01:36 PM Posted March 8, 2008 at 01:36 PM Wow! I'm wondering if the fact that mine looks so much more abused means it was a central part of the stage? Yours is in really good shape! It looks brand new! Quote
Bellamy Posted March 8, 2008 at 01:56 PM Posted March 8, 2008 at 01:56 PM I'm torn between want it abused or brand new. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Doug Tesar Posted March 8, 2008 at 04:04 PM Posted March 8, 2008 at 04:04 PM If it were new it would be worth anything! I am sure years from the value of them will go up History was made. I still would like to know where each of them came from .. Doug Quote Take Part in World Tour Viideo For Celine Dion
KimboCosmo Posted March 8, 2008 at 09:37 PM Posted March 8, 2008 at 09:37 PM I would like a severely abused one as well... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted March 8, 2008 at 09:39 PM Posted March 8, 2008 at 09:39 PM (edited) Ohhh I forgot to say, that I tilted mine sideways last night, and just noticed a longgggggg hair stuck to it... I know there were a ton of long haired girl dancers, but just WHAT IF it was Celines... Does anyone know where the white scuff marks came from? Who had white soles on their shoes?? I thought only Elijah Brown?? Edited March 8, 2008 at 09:50 PM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
nature boy Posted March 9, 2008 at 12:24 PM Posted March 9, 2008 at 12:24 PM Any UKers got there's yet? I still tempted to get one, but with the customs charge it's a bit steep for me ATM. I was wondering how much that would be?? Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
WendyB Posted March 9, 2008 at 01:40 PM Posted March 9, 2008 at 01:40 PM Any UKers got there's yet? I still tempted to get one, but with the customs charge it's a bit steep for me ATM. I was wondering how much that would be??No, still waiting for my piece. According to the HM Revenue & Customs website "Where the value of gifts is below £290 per consignment a flat rate of duty of 3.5% will be applied, but only if it is to your advantage. Note: Customs duty will be waived if the amount is less than £7." I paid £87.62 for my piece so there won't be a Customs charge payable. Not sure about VAT though. According to the same website, VAT is payable on all imports (including birthday gifts etc) but no-one's ever aked me to pay VAT. Does that make me a tax-dodger!?! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 9, 2008 at 03:04 PM Posted March 9, 2008 at 03:04 PM i got a feeling that the european fans will get theres on tuesday/wednesday i cant wait!!! Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 9, 2008 at 11:33 PM Posted March 9, 2008 at 11:33 PM i was wondering if the united kingdom will be expecting the stage in the next 2 weeks? please reply Quote
kathyc25 Posted March 10, 2008 at 04:48 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 04:48 PM I finally got mine! It was a PAIN to get, which included taking a cab to queens...but enought of that lol. Anyway, I love it! Its number 144, and its like multicolored lol. Its green, and some parts are red, and there`s like white scratches and it looks like its blistered or somthing in the middle. I`ll post pictures soon. Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Bellamy Posted March 10, 2008 at 05:51 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 05:51 PM I finally got mine! It was a PAIN to get, which included taking a cab to queens...but enought of that lol. Anyway, I love it! Its number 144, and its like multicolored lol. Its green, and some parts are red, and there`s like white scratches and it looks like its blistered or somthing in the middle. I`ll post pictures soon.So yours is an abused one. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
kathyc25 Posted March 10, 2008 at 06:04 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 06:04 PM I finally got mine! It was a PAIN to get, which included taking a cab to queens...but enought of that lol. Anyway, I love it! Its number 144, and its like multicolored lol. Its green, and some parts are red, and there`s like white scratches and it looks like its blistered or somthing in the middle. I`ll post pictures soon.So yours is an abused one. yeah! I love that its been used and abused hehe Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 11, 2008 at 10:55 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 10:55 PM Anyone in uk got theirs yet? Quote
CDI Posted March 11, 2008 at 11:09 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 11:09 PM still waiting on mines Quote <iframe height="300" src="https://embed.indabamusic.com/p?p=https://lydian.indabamusic.com/submissions/6f7bc7ca-4666-11e3-bdac-12313b01d411/playlist" frameborder="0" width="400" scrolling="no"></iframe>
bfhb Posted March 11, 2008 at 11:30 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 11:30 PM god its all about the money!!!! hey u guys i have plenty of dirty timber in my shed..............next stop ebay!!!....lol Quote love doesn't ask whyspeaks from the heart and never explainsdont you know that love doesn't think twiceit can come all at once or whisper from a distance
LasVegasCanadian Posted March 12, 2008 at 12:33 AM Posted March 12, 2008 at 12:33 AM Yeah,spending 150 dollars on a piece of stage flooring was a bit steep but it is very nicely displayed and I think it is awesome to own a piece of the stage of one of the most famous theaters in North America. I live in Vegas and don't gamble or party so I thought I owed it to myself. I actually ordered all 3 souvenirs offered.(The 2 plaques and stage piece). Still waiting for the 3rd plaque but am very happy with the first 2 purchases. Now that I know that the USA is heading towards a recession(probably) I am glad I ordered them a few weeks ago because I probably wouldn't have now. Time to save the pennies! Aline Quote
dionfan07 Posted March 12, 2008 at 01:15 AM Posted March 12, 2008 at 01:15 AM i just ordered mine today after holding out for a longtime now. i always flipped flopped with the idea beforeactually doing it. it seems like such a cheap price to me for a collectors item of its kind. idk maybe thats just me. hopefully since i live in vegas ill get mine soon. i wouldve probally bought the plaques but not enough money for all three.oh well!!! omg im so excited!!!! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 12, 2008 at 02:00 PM Posted March 12, 2008 at 02:00 PM Still no signs of the stage pieces in europe I really want mine now, its been over 8 weeks since I ordered mine...??? Quote
neilg Posted March 12, 2008 at 07:20 PM Posted March 12, 2008 at 07:20 PM Still no signs of the stage pieces in europe I really want mine now, its been over 8 weeks since I ordered mine...???I was counting on you when you said that maybe they'd arrive either Tuesday or Wednesday! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 12, 2008 at 07:36 PM Posted March 12, 2008 at 07:36 PM (edited) I just spoke to ticketmaster in the u.s.They cannot tell me were the pieces are, if they have been shipped or not to europe, and they/we cannot track the item...Fedex is their shipping partner for europe.... and he rekons all we can do is sit tight for the next two weeks, they can do no more!!! s*it service if you ask me!!! Edited March 12, 2008 at 07:37 PM by Ire23 Quote
CDI Posted March 12, 2008 at 07:51 PM Posted March 12, 2008 at 07:51 PM Yeah that is s*** service considering we paid more for Shipping, they could have at least supplied us with Tracking Numbers? Quote <iframe height="300" src="https://embed.indabamusic.com/p?p=https://lydian.indabamusic.com/submissions/6f7bc7ca-4666-11e3-bdac-12313b01d411/playlist" frameborder="0" width="400" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 12, 2008 at 07:53 PM Posted March 12, 2008 at 07:53 PM thats wat i said.... i know it wasn't his fault, hes just doing his job ,but i told him wat i thought of ticketmaster, the whole thing is really winding me up!!! Quote
Filine Posted March 12, 2008 at 07:58 PM Posted March 12, 2008 at 07:58 PM nowhere to be seen in Holland either I want my stageeee! Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Bellamy Posted March 13, 2008 at 12:56 PM Posted March 13, 2008 at 12:56 PM TicketMaster told me it's Caesars Palace would send out the stage pieces. So maybe that's why they can't tell. Can the fans got an email notice for shipping tell us what's inside? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.