Bellamy Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:52 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:52 PM Try track it on your local EMS, Parcelforce Worldwide is the name in UK? You may get more detail there.According to celinedion.com it's not possible to track international orders!?! I've just e-mailed them. I'll let you know (if I get a reply) what they say.I was talking about Ire's ticketmaster order shipped by USPS. Yes, we can't track celinedion.com order anyway. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Celinenvegas Posted March 27, 2008 at 06:11 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 06:11 PM Did anyone buy the one with the chips and tickets? I was thinking of purchasing that one, I think it was around $120 or $150?? Quote ~J O E Y~
LasVegasCanadian Posted March 27, 2008 at 10:56 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 10:56 PM Yes, I bought the the chip and tickets(and the other plaque and stage piece) Call me crazy. I love them all and they are all gorgeous. Don't hesitiate if you are thinking about it. It is in a lovely frame. I just love the work of Jewel Box Platinum. Quote
Krys Posted March 28, 2008 at 04:38 AM Posted March 28, 2008 at 04:38 AM They send it as "GIFT". Maybe that's why no custom charges.Plus, on the Customs Declaration Dispatch Note it states the value as US $10.00. this is funny $10.00 Quote
Bellamy Posted March 28, 2008 at 05:31 AM Posted March 28, 2008 at 05:31 AM They send it as "GIFT". Maybe that's why no custom charges.Plus, on the Customs Declaration Dispatch Note it states the value as US $10.00. this is funny $10.00 Very thoughtful, aren't they? Jewel Box Platinum rocks. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Krys Posted March 28, 2008 at 06:07 AM Posted March 28, 2008 at 06:07 AM They send it as "GIFT". Maybe that's why no custom charges.Plus, on the Customs Declaration Dispatch Note it states the value as US $10.00. this is funny $10.00 Very thoughtful, aren't they? Jewel Box Platinum rocks. very thoughtfull Quote
LasVegasCanadian Posted March 28, 2008 at 01:33 PM Posted March 28, 2008 at 01:33 PM The floor is probably worth 10 dollars. I ordered another stage piece for my daughter and it only appears about 550 pieces of stage flooring were sold so far. It is stlll a very interesting item to own though.I spoke with the people at Jewel Box Platinum about a problem I had with my address and they were so sweet Thay are AWESOME!! and so is their work, especially the plaques. (no laughing icon). Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 28, 2008 at 06:48 PM Posted March 28, 2008 at 06:48 PM my stage piece arrived in the uk today, so I hope to have it by monday, wo hooo! Quote
celinefanonline Posted March 28, 2008 at 08:04 PM Posted March 28, 2008 at 08:04 PM i so want to buy it now.. but don' know why they don't ship to other countries now???? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Celinenvegas Posted March 28, 2008 at 08:41 PM Posted March 28, 2008 at 08:41 PM Yes, I bought the the chip and tickets(and the other plaque and stage piece) Call me crazy. I love them all and they are all gorgeous. Don't hesitiate if you are thinking about it. It is in a lovely frame. I just love the work of Jewel Box Platinum. YES, you are crazy! When I first got the email I was so tempted to just buy all three pieces also. It is a lot of money and I need to draw the line someplace but I think I will order the piece with the tix and chips - it seems pretty cool to have hanging on the wall. I bet your 3 pieces all look so nice hanging next to each other or around the room. Quote ~J O E Y~
Bellamy Posted March 29, 2008 at 06:26 AM Posted March 29, 2008 at 06:26 AM i so want to buy it now.. but don' know why they don't ship to other countries now????Maybe because they find out the shipping cost to other countries would be higher than $17. Mine is $28, and they didn't charge me more for that. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Frida Posted March 31, 2008 at 09:07 AM Posted March 31, 2008 at 09:07 AM (edited) Mine arrived last tuesday It's 3 times bigger that I thought it'd be Edit: No extra charges btw Edited March 31, 2008 at 09:07 AM by Frida Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Bellamy Posted March 31, 2008 at 09:11 AM Posted March 31, 2008 at 09:11 AM It's 3 times bigger that I thought it'd be My thought exactly. What's your piece number? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Frida Posted March 31, 2008 at 01:55 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 01:55 PM #192 I think Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 31, 2008 at 04:13 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 04:13 PM I finally recieved mine today It was supposed to be piece 22 but I got piece 111?? I'm not that bothered though, I'm just so glad to finally have it! lol Its got blue bits, the usual scrapes, and some silver glitter I love it!! Quote
neilg Posted March 31, 2008 at 04:30 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 04:30 PM I received mine too today - #160. Its predominant color is dark green, with silver glitter too. I love the construction of the frame. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 31, 2008 at 07:21 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 07:21 PM My stage piece! Sorry the pics aint great quality, they are from my camera phone. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 31, 2008 at 07:50 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 07:50 PM What is the green color from? Mine doesn't have any green on it??? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 31, 2008 at 07:57 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 07:57 PM its my dodgy camera phone it isn't green in person, its more bluey grey..lolill try get pics on my digital camera Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 31, 2008 at 08:36 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 08:36 PM (edited) But some people's have green in them to? I'm just curious where its coming from? ...Some of the others have green on them to. Edited March 31, 2008 at 08:39 PM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Bellamy Posted April 1, 2008 at 12:45 AM Posted April 1, 2008 at 12:45 AM But some people's have green in them to? I'm just curious where its coming from? ...Some of the others have green on them to.The whole stage is covered by an artistic paint from a Quebecois artist. Look at the All Access Bonus on the DVD. When Celine goes on stage for the sound check there is a camera angle that shows the stage how it is painted. I guess that's why mine is very colorful. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Filine Posted April 2, 2008 at 11:03 AM Posted April 2, 2008 at 11:03 AM (edited) I've been on that stage three times, it was just grey-black....I never noticed any colour. The spots you are reffering to are just light effects I think... Edited April 2, 2008 at 11:09 AM by Filine Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
racey3229 Posted April 16, 2008 at 09:52 PM Posted April 16, 2008 at 09:52 PM i ordered 2 pieces of stage flooring,one arrived on 2nd april,the other looks like its not even despatched yet?? i ordered them the day they went on sale,and live in the uk.can people advise me if they have theirs yet,and maybe advise me who i need to contact to check this out,an email address of the people who are distributing the flooring? thanks Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
racey3229 Posted April 16, 2008 at 10:05 PM Posted April 16, 2008 at 10:05 PM has everyone got their piece of stage,i ordered 2 pieces,but only have one at the minute,please advise me,especially uk fans? any1 any idea of who i can email about this,or a phone number i would dial from the uk?? Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
Shesings2me Posted April 17, 2008 at 12:29 AM Posted April 17, 2008 at 12:29 AM Hi, I only ordered mine about 3 weeks ago and it says wait 6/8 weeks for delivery, so I know I have longer to wait. Unfortunately I'm not sure who to contact either, but I'll do some research and try to let you know. Good luck, T. Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
CelineAndRene Posted April 17, 2008 at 12:30 AM Posted April 17, 2008 at 12:30 AM Is there any still available? Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Dionesque Posted April 17, 2008 at 12:41 AM Posted April 17, 2008 at 12:41 AM Just out of curiousity - how much does such piece of stage costs?? I've seen one on eBay, it got sold for 360 euros a few days ago but I guess TeamCeline sold them cheaper, or? Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
fee7691 Posted April 17, 2008 at 12:44 AM Posted April 17, 2008 at 12:44 AM They are still available. I ordered mine from ebay. There are 492 left. There may be some left from ticketmaster. Quote http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e117/crazy4nyc/celinebanner2-1-1.jpg
Shesings2me Posted April 17, 2008 at 02:32 AM Posted April 17, 2008 at 02:32 AM Yes...there are some left at Ticketmaster for U.S. & Canada shipment only. They are $149.00 plus $17.00 for the shipping, total of $166.00. CDN Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
Bellamy Posted April 17, 2008 at 02:37 AM Posted April 17, 2008 at 02:37 AM Just out of curiousity - how much does such piece of stage costs?? I've seen one on eBay, it got sold for 360 euros a few days ago but I guess TeamCeline sold them cheaper, or? How much is it on ebay? TeamCeline doesn't sell it. It's TicketMaster who sell it, but they don't have ship to other country option anymore. It's about $170 total. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.