WendyB Posted March 16, 2008 at 11:22 AM Posted March 16, 2008 at 11:22 AM After reading the comments here, I've checked my two e-mails and they are different. I'm at home on Thursday - hope it arrives then cos it'll save me a trip to the post office Quote
Nat27 Posted March 16, 2008 at 11:26 AM Posted March 16, 2008 at 11:26 AM (edited) I wish I could afford a piece of that legendary stage. But I am just a student which always seems to equate to little money and I live in South Africa so I guess the handling fee would be pretty high. Edited March 16, 2008 at 11:27 AM by Nat27 Quote http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg55/Nat2728/Drawing1.jpg http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg55/Nat2728/50085.jpg
Bellamy Posted March 16, 2008 at 11:40 AM Posted March 16, 2008 at 11:40 AM Handling fee is same everywhere, just $2.5 more than the US. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Bellamy Posted March 17, 2008 at 03:16 PM Posted March 17, 2008 at 03:16 PM My item arrived Beijing. I think I can get it tomorrow. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Frida Posted March 17, 2008 at 03:24 PM Posted March 17, 2008 at 03:24 PM ooh, yay I want mine soon Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Bellamy Posted March 18, 2008 at 04:32 AM Posted March 18, 2008 at 04:32 AM My mom received the package for me. I can't wait to get back home and hold it in my hand tonight. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Krys Posted March 18, 2008 at 04:41 AM Posted March 18, 2008 at 04:41 AM show us pics when you get home! its interesting to see all the diff colours of each piece Quote
Bellamy Posted March 18, 2008 at 11:48 AM Posted March 18, 2008 at 11:48 AM I've got mine. It's very green and blue. It's much larger than I thought. It looks good too. I like it. It's #168. Very lucky number in China. The item is made by this company: http://www.jewelboxplatinum.com/ Seems very professional on making Gold and Platinum Awards for RIAA and other companies. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Filine Posted March 19, 2008 at 09:50 AM Posted March 19, 2008 at 09:50 AM They started to arrive in Holland too, I am expecting it today Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Filine Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:00 AM Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:00 AM I got #25 Will post pics later Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Frida Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:04 AM Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:04 AM woho still no sign of mine... Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:07 AM Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:07 AM This is great!!Can't wait to see you're pics Cindy! I think I got piece 22....It would be nice to get it today as its a year today since I was in Vegas for the last time. Quote
celinevegas Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:49 AM Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:49 AM Too expensively for me and my door exchanges, I prefere to offer myself places of Céline's shows!!It is true that any time it, makes a beautiful memory of the show! But I have a lot of the mémories!!hi hi!! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
Frida Posted March 19, 2008 at 12:01 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 12:01 PM It would be nice to get it today as its a year today since I was in Vegas for the last time. Hehehe, ooh, I should've gotten it today or this friday then Today: 6 months since I went to VegasFriday: 6 months since I saw AND Hahaha, now I don't want ut to come tomorrow already, I want it on friday Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Filine Posted March 19, 2008 at 12:39 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 12:39 PM http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/stage1.jpg http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/stage2.jpg Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Black Kitten Posted March 19, 2008 at 01:33 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 01:33 PM wow what a lovely souvenir!!! i love it!!! Quote
Bellamy Posted March 19, 2008 at 01:39 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 01:39 PM Seems mine is the most colorful piece. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 19, 2008 at 01:43 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 01:43 PM thanks for the photo cindy, it looks great!! are the two grooves on the back so you can hang it up on a wall or ? Quote
Filine Posted March 19, 2008 at 01:52 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 01:52 PM Yeap that's exactly what it is Darren Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Filine Posted March 19, 2008 at 09:33 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 09:33 PM Seems mine is the most colorful piece. Seems yours is the exact spot where the tree landed when they cut it down LOL Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Shaun Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:28 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:28 PM The stage pieces are a gorgeous part of memoribilia. Very impressive. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
celinefanonline Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:37 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:37 PM ok now can someone answer this for meif i wanna buy it now, there's like 2 deliever options only for US and for Canada... i don't live in both countries so which one i should choose??? or they don't ship outside US now??? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Bellamy Posted March 20, 2008 at 01:07 AM Posted March 20, 2008 at 01:07 AM No. They have Will Call choice for other countries. Choose that, and they will ship it to you anyway. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 20, 2008 at 05:19 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 05:19 PM This is worse than waiting 3 years for the vegas dvd to be released, and its really pi$$ing me off now! I'm begining to think that the rest of the stage pieces are out there drifting in the atlantic somewhere and we have to go and get them ourselves.Seriously what kind of courier are they using for european fans, carrier pigeons?? 10 weeks is a fcuking joke!! We spent alot of money on this item, so get you're act together and deliver what we paid for!!! Quote
WendyB Posted March 20, 2008 at 05:25 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 05:25 PM Well, my piece hasn't arrived either so now I'm pinning my hopes on Saturday (no postal deliveries tomorrow - Good Friday) Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 20, 2008 at 05:29 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 05:29 PM u and me both wendy, but more chance of winning the lottery jackpot at this point in time! Quote
Bellamy Posted March 20, 2008 at 06:22 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 06:22 PM They start shipping recently. Did you get an email shipping notice? If yes, you can track your shipment online. If not, you can try call Caesars Palace about it. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 20, 2008 at 06:35 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 06:35 PM no shipping notice and caesars ''are not dealing with this'' apparently...sorry for moaning, I know there are loads more fans in the same position, but its sooo frustrating!!! Quote
Bruno Dion Posted March 20, 2008 at 06:38 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 06:38 PM nice photos! Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.