Cambroneroj Posted March 4, 2008 at 02:38 PM Posted March 4, 2008 at 02:38 PM Mine arrived with a lot of glitter on it! lol im sure it was hers lol right!!! well i want to think it was hers, I got number 32. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 4, 2008 at 02:46 PM Posted March 4, 2008 at 02:46 PM It could be her glittery eye makeup or the glitter from her legs from ''rdmh'' i cant wait to get mine!! Quote
kathyc25 Posted March 4, 2008 at 03:56 PM Posted March 4, 2008 at 03:56 PM I finally got an email confirmation! Its in LA now... Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Koolan Posted March 4, 2008 at 04:06 PM Posted March 4, 2008 at 04:06 PM I never got an email confirmation, it came today...Floor piece #10. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Krys Posted March 4, 2008 at 04:14 PM Posted March 4, 2008 at 04:14 PM give us some pics! how come ya'll that got the piece never take pics for us to feast our eyes on? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 4, 2008 at 05:26 PM Posted March 4, 2008 at 05:26 PM did the stage piece come well packed and protected?? Yeah some pics would be nice, especially the one with the glitter from celines body...lmao Quote
celinefanonline Posted March 4, 2008 at 08:10 PM Posted March 4, 2008 at 08:10 PM anyone in other countries got it? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
CDI Posted March 4, 2008 at 08:42 PM Posted March 4, 2008 at 08:42 PM I still aint got any email from FedEx or anything and I ordered about a month ago Quote <iframe height="300" src="https://embed.indabamusic.com/p?p=https://lydian.indabamusic.com/submissions/6f7bc7ca-4666-11e3-bdac-12313b01d411/playlist" frameborder="0" width="400" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 4, 2008 at 08:45 PM Posted March 4, 2008 at 08:45 PM (edited) me to, i ordered mine on the 2nd friday in january....hopefully its here by monday! Edited March 4, 2008 at 08:45 PM by Ire23 Quote
LVCeline Posted March 5, 2008 at 06:00 AM Posted March 5, 2008 at 06:00 AM I got mine today! Aw, it's lovely! It's a bit smaller than I had imagined, but quite honestly I don't know what I would have done with a huge chunk of floor anyway, so I'm happy! It's presented in a really professional and special way, I love it! Quote
Bellamy Posted March 5, 2008 at 06:07 AM Posted March 5, 2008 at 06:07 AM Hope I can get mine soon. How is the packge and the stage piece itself? Do you all think it worth every penny? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
kathyc25 Posted March 5, 2008 at 02:51 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 02:51 PM yeah pics please! I`m dying for mine...its still in California Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Celinenvegas Posted March 5, 2008 at 04:30 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 04:30 PM I never got an email confirmation, it came today...Floor piece #10. Wow Vic, I can't believe you bought one I didn't order anything yet, but I think I'm gonna get the one with the tickets and chips. Is the piece kinda heavy or light in weight? I just got another email for the "Celine Dion Wines". Hmm, what's next - locks of hair?? Quote ~J O E Y~
Koolan Posted March 5, 2008 at 05:19 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 05:19 PM It's pretty light, like 5 pounds. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
KimboCosmo Posted March 5, 2008 at 05:22 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 05:22 PM Mine shipped 2 days ago!!! I'm suppose to get it by Friday!!!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted March 5, 2008 at 05:37 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 05:37 PM Mine has departed from Bloomington, CA Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
neilg Posted March 5, 2008 at 05:56 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 05:56 PM So you get confirmation of when it is shipped?! I'm not sure where mine's going to end up! I checked my address on my Ticketmaster account, and it had the first line of my address, followed by United States . I honestly don't remember putting my address in when I ordered though - does it automatically get shipped to the billing address? Quote
becca Posted March 5, 2008 at 10:38 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 10:38 PM Just received my plaque with the tickets and $5 dollar commemorative chip, #4 out of 500 WOW! Then today I receivd my piece of the flooring, #64 out of 4100! I don' care how much it costs, I loved that show so much I would pay anything to have these items.! I saw the show 4 times this past year, and I couldn't get enough of it! Just to have a piece of the floor that Celine walked on ... WOW. The floor has glitter on it , maybe from the glitter on her eyes! I was in the 5th row for one of the shows and she had gold glitter on her eyes. But the best part of my floor is that there is a very small piece (about 1/4 of an inch around) of a dried RED ROSE PETAL that is embedded in the floor.It's obviously from the rose petals from the last night!WOW WOW WOW!! So everyone who gets a piece of the floor,LOOK CAREFULLY.. Tilt the plaque sideways and you will see that the petal sticks up just a little..Hope you get one!!! Quote CelineFanatic
Bellamy Posted March 6, 2008 at 12:35 AM Posted March 6, 2008 at 12:35 AM Anyone live outside the USA got it? Everyone gets an email of shipping notice? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Tal Posted March 6, 2008 at 02:17 AM Posted March 6, 2008 at 02:17 AM i still havent gotten mine but i only ordered it end of jan/beginning of feb. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
kathyc25 Posted March 6, 2008 at 02:46 PM Posted March 6, 2008 at 02:46 PM Just received my plaque with the tickets and $5 dollar commemorative chip, #4 out of 500 WOW! Then today I receivd my piece of the flooring, #64 out of 4100! I don' care how much it costs, I loved that show so much I would pay anything to have these items.! I saw the show 4 times this past year, and I couldn't get enough of it! Just to have a piece of the floor that Celine walked on ... WOW. The floor has glitter on it , maybe from the glitter on her eyes! I was in the 5th row for one of the shows and she had gold glitter on her eyes. But the best part of my floor is that there is a very small piece (about 1/4 of an inch around) of a dried RED ROSE PETAL that is embedded in the floor.It's obviously from the rose petals from the last night!WOW WOW WOW!! So everyone who gets a piece of the floor,LOOK CAREFULLY.. Tilt the plaque sideways and you will see that the petal sticks up just a little..Hope you get one!!! That`s amazing! I hope I get a rose in mine!! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Depp27 Posted March 7, 2008 at 07:40 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 07:40 AM Yay! I got mine yesterday and it'a hanging on my wall! It's alot bigger than I thought actually. Quite lovely! Quote
kathyc25 Posted March 7, 2008 at 04:07 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 04:07 PM Fedex said I should be getting it today! I hope I`m home for it Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
LVCeline Posted March 7, 2008 at 04:44 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 04:44 PM I thought I'd take pictures since nobody has yet! It really does look fantastic! I love it! http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee73/lvceline/P3070025.jpg http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee73/lvceline/P3070024.jpg http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee73/lvceline/P3070023.jpg http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee73/lvceline/P3070022.jpg Quote
nano Posted March 7, 2008 at 04:48 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 04:48 PM wow..it looks cool! I want one.... thanks for the pics! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Ted Posted March 7, 2008 at 05:01 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 05:01 PM Thanks for pictures. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
kathyc25 Posted March 7, 2008 at 05:07 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 05:07 PM oh thank you for the pictures!! I love it looks so used Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Bellamy Posted March 7, 2008 at 06:36 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 06:36 PM I thought I'd take pictures since nobody has yet! It really does look fantastic! I love it! http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee73/lvceline/P3070025.jpgi think their description is a bit misleading. This limited edition piece of music and Las Vegas history is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and a performance photo of A New DayI expected a more authentic looking certification then a small piece of paper with a small photo. Anyway, I still didn't get anything, or any notice. I can't wait anymore. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted March 7, 2008 at 06:55 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 06:55 PM That's not a certificate of authenticity. Shon, yours look more abused than mine. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
kathyc25 Posted March 7, 2008 at 07:17 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 07:17 PM maybe they just cut up a piece of any old floor and put plastic around it Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.