Shesings2me Posted April 17, 2008 at 02:51 AM Posted April 17, 2008 at 02:51 AM Hi guys, I'm not sure how EBay works and if we can all see the same items no matter what country we're in, but I just found one on EBay for around the same price from Ticketmaster, here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.ca/Celine-Dion-Colosseum-a...1QQcmdZViewItem I hope you can use this to find it. Good luckFor those who desparately want one, PM me and I'll try to help you. I've helped people get magazines, so why not help you get a stage piece too. Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted April 17, 2008 at 06:48 AM Posted April 17, 2008 at 06:48 AM Mine is getting dusty I think I'm going to put it up. I might want another one...why on earth is TM not selling them anymore and it's Ebay? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LasVegasCanadian Posted April 17, 2008 at 11:14 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 11:14 PM Ticketmaster is still selling them but probably on a slow basis. Many people might not be aware they are for sale, hence the reason for putting a few hundred on Ebay. They want to sell over 4,000 pieces don't forget!! It was probably costing them too much to ship overseas so I am guesiing another company has been brought in to help pay shipping costs,probably AEG but that is a guess on my part. Aline Quote
LasVegasCanadian Posted April 17, 2008 at 11:21 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 11:21 PM Forgot to add that it is nice of them to offer a reund if not happy with the item but I don't think there is anyone who wouldn't LOVE this stage piece.Aline Quote
roubaix Posted April 24, 2008 at 10:31 PM Posted April 24, 2008 at 10:31 PM Hooray, I finally received my piece today, #403! A great item to recall all the great memories of Las Vegas. Quote http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/cropperclassic/keep/celine.jpg
LasVegasCanadian Posted May 1, 2008 at 06:25 PM Posted May 1, 2008 at 06:25 PM My second stage piece is to be delivered today(for my daugher's birthday), just in the nick of time. My piece will be #442 so they haven't sold that many really. BTW, it is the box office manager at Caesar's who is helping sell the stage pieces on Ebay. SO if anyone wants to buy one there on Ebay, it is legitimate. Guess fewer people can pay over 150 dollars in these times. I really couldn't afford it but will look back in 20 years and be so glad I have it. (maybe 2 if my daugher says...here mom, you keep it) Aline Quote
LasVegasCanadian Posted May 4, 2008 at 06:38 PM Posted May 4, 2008 at 06:38 PM I LOVE the second stage piece I received, looks more used! It has a bit of red and yellow on it and lots of scrapes and marks. Don't think they have sold as many as they would like to, Bruce Bielenberg(Colosseum Box Office) has them up on Ebay for a 3rd time.. Well 2 is enough for our family!! Maybe they will have another stage to sell if she return to Vegas...LOLOL!! Aline Quote
GPK5050 Posted May 5, 2008 at 02:42 PM Posted May 5, 2008 at 02:42 PM (edited) Hi all... Does anyone know if the above item is still available for sale. It cost $129.00, but I don't remember who or what it was being offered. I hope someone can help! Thanks... Greg Edited May 5, 2008 at 02:43 PM by GPK5050 Quote
WendyB Posted May 5, 2008 at 03:41 PM Posted May 5, 2008 at 03:41 PM Here's the link but only the floor pieces seem to be available now http://www.ncrpmreports.com/CprAEG/10002/c...002&mv=1002 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.