Jump to content

"A New Day Has Come" album - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
This literally made my day! I always wanted to see the bts for this video :wub: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Edited by ryba
  • Like 4
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
Guys, come on, let´s comment on her socials and ask for a full behind the scenes since there is one! It would be so awesome if they posted the full thing to YouTube! :clap:
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Guys, come on, let´s comment on her socials and ask for a full behind the scenes since there is one! It would be so awesome if they posted the full thing to YouTube! :clap:

 

Got a feeling they will

 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted
I think that gold flowy dress may just be my favorite thing she ever wore, right behind the red Lanvin dress she wore in South Africa for MHWGO. What a classic :wub2:
  • Like 4

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

:wub: :clap:

 

Have we ever seen this before, the BTS? I have never seen it.

  • Like 1
Posted

Have we ever seen this before, the BTS? I have never seen it.

noooo! It’s totally new!!! :wub: :clap:
  • Like 3
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

noooo! It’s totally new!!! :wub: :clap:

 

It’s gotta be longer, they need to release this kinda stuff and stop being stingy with it all.

  • Like 4
Posted

Always thrilled when Team Celine posts content like this! Things in Celine world have had a bit of a looming dark cloud lately - so cheery Celine content is a nice change. I hope they post a lot more.

 

Maybe a new day has come at Equipe Celine

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

It's so nice to finally have a BTS video for I'm Alive.

 

On a side note, look at what I've found :

https://web.archive.org/web/20020609123957/http://www.celinedion.com/english/tvspecial-la.html

 

On this archived page of celinedion.com it was officially confirmed that Celine performed "Ten Days" during the taping of the "A New Day Has Come" TV Special. Now, if only Team Celine could upload this performance on YouTube. :heart:

The taping of "A New Day Has Come" took place on Sunday, March 3. Céline took the stage at Hollywood's Kodak Theatre, in her very first performance showcasing songs from her new album. The tracks she performed included "A New Day Has Come," "I'm Alive," "Have You Ever Been In Love," "At Last," "Ten Days," "Goodbye's (The Saddest Word)," "Nature Boy" and the Spanish tune, "Aun Existe Amor." Special guests, Destiny's Child, joined Céline in performing "Emotion" (from Destiny's Child 'Survivor' CD), and "When the Wrong One Loves You Right." Céline also performed a movie-themed medley, which included the songs "Because You Loved Me" and "My Heart Will Go On," as well as a "Beauty and the Beast" duet with Brian McKnight. The Special will be broadcast on Sunday, April 7 on CBS in the USA, and CBC in Canada.
Edited by GoldenLeaf
  • Like 4
normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted (edited)

It's so nice to finally have a BTS video for I'm Alive.

 

On a side note, look at what I've found :

https://web.archive....special-la.html

 

On this archived page of celinedion.com it was officially confirmed that Celine performed "Ten Days" during the taping of the "A New Day Has Come" TV Special. Now, if only Team Celine could upload this performance on YouTube. :heart:

 

OMD I remember when her site changed from the ATW theme to the ANDHC flash version. 20 years!!!!! It always took so long to load...

Edited by MTJ
  • Like 3
Posted

 

 

OMG I remember when her site changed from the ATW theme to the ANDHC flash version. 20 years!!!!! It always took so long to load...

 

It’s wild to visit that old version of the website!! I remember that change, too! They posted exclusive clips of the new album every day before its release…

 

Seeing these new clips is quite tantalizing! I’m not naive enough to think they’ll keep it up on the regular, but it’s nice when they do, on occasion, share something new.

  • Like 2
Posted

Oh wow, haha you brought back memories.

It was so flashy and new at that time. Hahaha

 

 

 

OMD I remember when her site changed from the ATW theme to the ANDHC flash version. 20 years!!!!! It always took so long to load...

  • Like 1
Posted

Oh yes the 30sec snippets.

It was always a dilemma, do I listen, or do I wait.

Miss those days.

 

Didnt they also played a few songs on the radio as a premiere?

French or Italian radio station?

 

 

 

It’s wild to visit that old version of the website!! I remember that change, too! They posted exclusive clips of the new album every day before its release…

 

Seeing these new clips is quite tantalizing! I’m not naive enough to think they’ll keep it up on the regular, but it’s nice when they do, on occasion, share something new.

  • Like 2
Posted

Oh yes the 30sec snippets.

It was always a dilemma, do I listen, or do I wait.

Miss those days.

 

Didnt they also played a few songs on the radio as a premiere?

French or Italian radio station?

 

 

Radio Capital in Italy played some songs before the release. I remember Right in Front of You for sure. It was during the week of release so al least for four days prior the Friday it was released.

  • Like 1
Posted
Looks like they won’t give us more of the footage, only the short…
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
Man she looked gorgeous on the IA bts. Shame they altered her face in the damn video.
  • Like 5

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

You just never know Ryba, maybe they will stretch out the video fo the next six weeks lol.

 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted
Just give the fans the hardrives, we will search them Team Celine! Bon Dieu knows they have 1000s of hours of footage.
  • Like 2
Posted

Radio Capital in Italy played some songs before the release. I remember Right in Front of You for sure. It was during the week of release so al least for four days prior the Friday it was released.

 

"Right In Front Of You" was such as missed and wasted opportunity. The song should have been part of "A New Day...," as well as made into a single. If not in the U.S., then somewhere! The official remixes which could have been made for this song would have been amazing!

 

 

  • Like 6
Posted

 

 

"Right In Front Of You" was such as missed and wasted opportunity. The song should have been part of "A New Day...," as well as made into a single. If not in the U.S., then somewhere! The official remixes which could have been made for this song would have been amazing!

 

 

 

100% agree.

 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted

Just give the fans the hardrives, we will search them Team Celine! Bon Dieu knows they have 1000s of hours of footage.

we need a good contact person at Sony
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

 

 

"Right In Front Of You" was such as missed and wasted opportunity. The song should have been part of "A New Day...," as well as made into a single. If not in the U.S., then somewhere! The official remixes which could have been made for this song would have been amazing!

 

 

 

I agree, but if we mention every “missed opportunity” that team Celine and Sony had over her entire career and still to this day, we’d be here forever.

  • Like 1
Posted

we need a good contact person at Sony

 

true, but it's not just sony. it's television and media companies. the CBC must have so much footage of her from the early years. and they have re-released some of her concerts in high quality, so they have those too. ARTV especially and the french-language subsidiaries

Posted (edited)
Right In Front of me is my fave from the album!! Edited by latincoffee
  • Like 5
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/LatinCoffee/latincoffeebreakdownsiggyedit.jpg
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Interesting fact that I never knew of. So apparently I Surrender was intended for the Polish singer Edyta Gorniak, who was building an international career at that time, but they took it from her and gave the song to Celine and she missed out. However, she recorded a Polish version of the song afterwards. The original demo was recorded by Edyta and she says that Celine even imitated the way she sang on the demo.

 

post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

and she says that Celine even imitated the way she sang on the demo.

 

 

Céline has a habit of doing this, yes :giggle:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

 

 

Céline has a habit of doing this, yes :giggle:

coughs siA cough cough*

Posted

Ermmmm well a demo is how the producer wants to song to sound. So what should Céline do? Sing it completely different? :shrug:

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 3


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...