fred Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:39 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:39 PM I LOVE YOU, TAL!!! I don't get why they deleted my message... Do I need to speak in another language to get the point through? You're not a new member, there's NO excuse for you not to know. Try Hebrew. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Nmj Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:44 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:44 PM Im Not a member of TC but I cant to hear it for myself tomarrowSOUNDS GREAT-Nmj Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:45 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:45 PM I, too, hope they don't just use this video as "THE MUSIC VIDEO." That would be a crime. I love the song, it's great. But I agree with those that claim that it's 'not a new sound.' It's perfect, but it's pretty similar to her 1F&4T stuff. I hope they load a single with mixes. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
PrincesseJen Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:50 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:50 PM I, too, hope they don't just use this video as "THE MUSIC VIDEO." That would be a crime. I love the song, it's great. But I agree with those that claim that it's 'not a new sound.' It's perfect, but it's pretty similar to her 1F&4T stuff. I hope they load a single with mixes. That is definitely NOT a music video! It's just a little something extra!http://www.smileysets.us/temp/PRINCESS/smile.gif That note she hit near the end of the song is AMAZ-ZA-ZING!!! Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:53 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:53 PM they cant use this for the music video....i bet they will film the new video this coming week Quote
sayyed Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:55 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:55 PM i'm sure they will record a proper video - the song deserves it! they can't use a cover like this and then use a video like that - ok sure, since it's SONY, they can - but I don't think so. Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Nando Férri Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:58 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:58 PM And I'm sure this video is part of the DVD that will come with the album. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
changepas39 Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:00 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:00 PM (edited) love it! Edited September 9, 2007 at 05:01 PM by changepas39 Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
René 2 Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:07 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:07 PM And I'm sure this video is part of the DVD that will come with the album. That's obvious ! Quote
DjCeline Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:07 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:07 PM i adore it!! :wub: i absolutely adore it!! they should make a super video for this song!!! it deserves it... Quote http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg
Bellamy Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:12 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:12 PM OMG!!!!!!!! I got the email tell me I can watch the Taking Chances preview now from TeamCeline!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a good surprise that I can get the email today!!! Means I'm still on their maillist. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
ByuSmurf Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:15 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:15 PM OMG!!!!!!!! I got the email tell me I can watch the Taking Chances preview now from TeamCeline!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a good surprise that I can get the email today!!! Means I'm still on their maillist. Me, too.. BUT I STILL CAN'T LOG IN!! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
PrincesseJen Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:19 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:19 PM OMG!!!!!!!! I got the email tell me I can watch the Taking Chances preview now from TeamCeline!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a good surprise that I can get the email today!!! Means I'm still on their maillist. I got the e-mail too but I still can't log in!http://www.smileysets.us/temp/PRINCESS/rolleyes.gif Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
Koolan Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:21 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:21 PM I still get no emails from teamceline and unable to login. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
René 2 Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:22 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:22 PM Maybe we'll have a radio rip tomorrow? Quote
Fanny! Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:23 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:23 PM So many people have problems with TC... I receive emails from them and I can log in. Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Bellamy Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:26 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:26 PM This is so random. I thought people with login problem won't get the email. Seems login has nothing to do with email. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
William2005 Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:28 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:28 PM Anyone is already able to view this at several places. LOVE IT myself, can't wait for her to sing it live so she can hit that high note! Quote
tativale Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:35 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:35 PM This is so random. I thought people with login problem won't get the email. Seems login has nothing to do with email. yeah.. so far everything is good for me, I just cannot log in at the boutique. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Shaun Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:46 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:46 PM Well I have listened to the song a good few times now and I can say this very confidently: she has nailed it. She has absolutely nailed it. It's just BRILLIANT. She sounds superb, the song is brilliant, the arrangements are superb and she sounds like she's having a great time singing it. It isn't groundbreaking but who cares, I love the song and I don't want her to go in a radical new direction. Seriously this song has HUGE hit potential and I am very very impressed. Now Sony, go and get it out there! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Macaronie Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:48 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:48 PM Tomorrow it's on radio BBC1 someone told me... dunno if it's been said before though. Quote
Nando Férri Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:50 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:50 PM But Team Celine just give a link to amazon... A link that any person can access... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Shaun Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:50 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:50 PM Jeroen, if that is true then Celine is truly "back" in the UK. It doesn't even matter what the song sounds like, to have a Celine song on Radio 1 is a MAJOR thing in the UK. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Macaronie Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:51 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:51 PM I hope it true for you UK people The source told me he heard it on the radio himself. Quote
Céline's Blues Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:52 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:52 PM I hope it true for you UK people The source told me he heard it on the radio himself. Perhaps it was Radio G.A.Y and he mistook it for 1? Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Thomas Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:54 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:54 PM Radio 1? I'm not saying it isn't true but I would actually be amazed if it were. It would be incredible! Quote
Shaun Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:56 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:56 PM Radio 1? I'm not saying it isn't true but I would actually be amazed if it were. It would be incredible! Yeah exactly. On saying that though I seem to remember Chris Moyles playing "I Drove All Night" a couple of years ago merely to take the piss so let's not get our hopes up just yet. LOL. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
stevo Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:58 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:58 PM Hehe! Seriously though, if they like it and say, actually, this isn't bad from Celine Dion, on Radio 1, then this song will get 10 times the exposure in the UK. It's the station where other stations and magazines and reports decide which stuff is 'cool' and 'for the masses'. Please let them like it!! I agree with Shaun 100%- she's just nailed it. This song makes me think of the beach for some reason, just lying back in the sun and the wind and closing my eyes. I love it so so much. My boyf likes it too...that makes it better too. And he a dirty Non-Fan Quote
Macaronie Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:59 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 05:59 PM Well I already apologize of the source was wrong I just thought to share it Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.