Alice Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:07 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:07 AM The logo's PERFECT. Quote
Love, Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:12 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:12 AM (edited) It's official! I've listened to it 30 times already :mdr: Here's the webcam commemoration, right before the 30th time: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Sopha85/listeningToTAKINGCHANCES002.jpg :laugh: I love this song so much!! :wub: lmao..i love you...such a doof Don't make me pull out the sing-a-longs What doooo yaaaa sayyy....? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song! :wub: Edited September 9, 2007 at 08:12 AM by Love, Quote
becomplete Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:12 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:12 AM The way Celine sings the song makes it so much better than the original. I'm curious why they included the ols Logo at the end? Quote
celinelover50 Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:13 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:13 AM (edited) ha ha ha i thought you were not going to listen to any of the new celine things until you had the cd in your hands?????? stevo Posted Today, 03:00 AM OMG. I'm crying. I love it. It's amazing. She's the best...I want it now now now. So sad at the end...this has to be a hit. WE'VE GOT A NEW CELINE SONG YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's motherfrickin brilliant Edited September 9, 2007 at 08:15 AM by celinelover50 Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
Marchino Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:13 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:13 AM THIS SONG IS FREAKING AMAZING!!! Can't stop to listen to it!!! Quote "Ce n'est pas un hasard si nos regards se croisent et si ma voix vous touche...vous et moi en s'est choisis!" Céline Dion http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4035/marcolasvegas074ni3.jpg
smw Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:15 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:15 AM I love this excitement! I hope the rest of the world loves it as much! But, then again, who cares! We're the people who matter! Quote
LD1977 Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:18 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:18 AM No words for it... All I can say is that I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, WHOEEEEEEEEEEHOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CELINE! SHE ROCKS!!!!! Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/im_06.jpgRemember the name, because you will never forget the voice... CÉLINE DION!Anvers - May 13, 14 & 16Paris - May 24 & 25Amsterdam - June 2
Ronny83 Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:21 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:21 AM Please, do not post Amazon.com exclusive TeamCeline link now. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Fanny! Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:26 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:26 AM OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
FM_BM_875 Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:28 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:28 AM is there an mp3 of this song anywhere??? Quote
Celcool Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:31 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:31 AM is there an mp3 of this song anywhere???On my hard drive. Quote
one_heart_1_hart Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:40 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:40 AM Hey have seen it not trhhough teamceline because they don't have time to fix my account... But it's a greaat greaat SONGtowards the end celine blows us away... Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
#1fanforever Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:53 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:53 AM I love the part when Rene does like the Homer Simpson "Doh" when Celine spills the tea.....it is so cute I love them together! Quote http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/5494/tc2sigtr1.jpg"What do you say to taking chances?What do you say to jumping off the edge?Never knowing if there's solid ground below,or a hand to hold, or hell to pay...What do you say?" Je t'amie Celine!! <3
hanuki306 Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:01 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:01 AM We can call it amazing :X Quote http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2324/1724334936_3008fbcf00_o.jpg
Javito Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:02 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:02 AM OMG this is brilliant, I love this new Céline!! Anyone noticed they change the appearance of the Celine animated logo in the end? Yeah that's so funny. Just when Céline has completely changed her style in many years, the logo appears at the end of this rocky video . They could use it on her cd's! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Love, Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:05 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:05 AM Well this logo is not an "old" logo. It's simply... THE logo. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:05 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:05 AM this song is amazing!!!!!!!!! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Celcool Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:15 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:15 AM I always loved the logo, glad they're still using it. Quote
Davey84 Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:16 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:16 AM whooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this song sounds really great!!! And I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that they used THE logo at the end of the video!!! She is singing in a totally different way now, I think this album isn't going to be anything pre 1F4T, or even like D'Elles! She uses her voice completly different! And I loved the part where she says 'I'm doing it, for the fun' Can't wait for a good quality mp3!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Incognito_0112 Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:19 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:19 AM I didn't like it when I heard only the short clip from a few days ago.But now, listening to the whole song and all, I L. O. V. E. LOVE IT!!!Especially the end where there are more guitars, in the beginning it sounds just like another popish song.And love it when she goes high in the end:What do you SAAAAAY to jumping...!Celine is back!!! Quote http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r212/annetteak/Sig-2.jpgNorwegian Celine Dion Fan since 1998
stevo Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:20 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:20 AM I said I'd listen to the first single ...I couldn't not have. It's so amazing. I was surprised by how soft and beautiful it was at the beginning.The best bit is "yeah walk with me! walk with me!" "I'm doing it more than ever, cos I love to". Well then do it like never before Celine. Love love love you xxx Quote
pepillo90 Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:27 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:27 AM AMAZIIIIING! I love it!! She looks and sounds sooo beautiful! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Céline's Blues Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:28 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:28 AM Tell me what you want but the second half of the song sounds as vintage as it can get with her. Her vocal riffs are absolute classic and even singing against full wall of guitar sounds she sounds like typical Céline. Much better than I expected especially vocally it's superb. And I underline this song is NOT about taking Chances musically, it's as Céline as it can get. Guitar and her soaring voice have always been a central part of her repertoire. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
stevo Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:35 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:35 AM I'm so glad you like it Seb. Makes me feel less uneasy. The winds are favourable for this one! x Quote
one_heart_1_hart Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:37 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:37 AM Great to see the logo!!!!!! Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
ZoraSourit Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:38 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:38 AM OH MY FREAKIN GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! IT'S JUST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I usually don't do this.... But I lost it! I JUST love it to pieces!!!! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Del Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:03 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:03 AM I had enjoyed the 30 second clip but the full song just blew me away. Better then I thought it would be. I can't wait to see what the rest of the album is going to bring. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
maxceline Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:05 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:05 AM so cool celine! you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so amazing this sound! Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
Cheerfuljane Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:16 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:16 AM AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING! :wub: :wub: :wub: Love is in LOVVVVEEEEEE "Talk to me baby like a lover should OMG, the bridge ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You`re so freagin` right "I`m doing it now, more than ever, because I LOVE to " !! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.