SAV02 Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:10 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:10 PM Ok. I must admit that I was a little skeptical when I heard that Celine was doing a little rock on us. I didn't think she could pull it off, but now I stand corrected. She sang the crap out of that song and then some! Im so excited for November to get here that its not even funny! This is great! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/SAV02/celinebanner.jpg ~Something from nothing never proved me wrong~
celine_026 Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:12 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:12 PM (edited) Don't worry I think there will be many bombastic Celine Dion Notes in this album. I'm scF and this is my second dose of Forum today. We have so much fun here!! I don't care that my boyfriend thinks I'm a loser. He's the loser. CELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not a loser!!!!! We all love Celine. You're home! lol But if theres somethin you (and all of us) should worry aboutis to OPEN A TOPIC and post all the radios, all the sites in whichwe can possibily ask them to play this song! I'm doing this in our site in Brazil (Estevam's FALL) Do you guys find it a GOOD IDEA??? C'MON!!!! Edited September 9, 2007 at 02:19 PM by marcoscélino Quote http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1098/power01eq1.jpg
mirage Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:13 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:13 PM i'm not suprised at all after hearing the full song...that's more or less what i expected after listening to the first 30 sec . as i said after hearing the preview - it's a fun song - nothing more . it's not groundbreaking , not breathtaking and not amazing vocaly , musicly or lyricly .it's a good pop song and again i can't really hear rock here... i don't like her voice in the first part of the song - very nasal , her notes break towards the end - reminds me of the beginning of IKILY vocaly .when she is getting higher a bit it sounds better tho...i still think this song could gain from few more high notes overall - it's a radio friendly song but we'll have to see whether people would buy the all "new sound" thing because for me with this single there is NOTHING new OMG being you is very difficult isn't it? its just never okee with you... isnt time to be fan of someone else? Quote
Andrei Dion Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:25 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:25 PM My opinion for the whole song: It's fabulous! I loved it so much! Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Mozinha Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:29 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:29 PM OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! I listened to it at 6:05 am. I was so sleepy (and still half drunk LOL) and so speechless I couldn't even think of what to say. Bear in mind I didn't even listen to the original version. Wow, this song is soooooooooo good! I mean, it's young and fresh and still it's so good. It only proves it's possible to do good music nowadays. I love how it builds up, I love how her voice sounds all the way through it, I ADORE that note. I love the lyrics, I love the music. Wow. THIS SONG IS GREAT! GREAT!!!!!! And I'm so freaking excited!!!! I WANT THIS ALBUM NOW!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
MTJ Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:33 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:33 PM I think the song will do really well in the US, however I wish they had done it in a lower key, the high notes make me cringe a little (but not as much as in, i.e., se j'etais quel qu'une). Also the beginning seems a bit dragged out, but thats just 'cause I want to get to the rockin part faster. This definitly sounds like a song Ashley Simpson or whomever would sing, but Celine's voice sounds so much more powerful and pleasant!!! Quote
Mozinha Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:35 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:35 PM Oh, and btw, this video is SO COOL!!!!! Celine is so funny! This song is FABULOUS! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
ByuSmurf Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:37 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:37 PM well now no one can complain about TC ... cause they did post the full song first!! (although it's from Amazon)ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'm a member - didn't get an e-mail and STILL CAN'T LOG IN!!!! I have to wait until tomorrow!! I really HATE TEAMCELINE at this moment!!! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
rodrigo_alka Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:41 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:41 PM i read that someone said that celine didn't make enough high notes..... she hits a F# and that's higher than All By Myself .... so... check out your ears this is a great song !!!! Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
PrincesseJen Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:42 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:42 PM well now no one can complain about TC ... cause they did post the full song first!! (although it's from Amazon)ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'm a member - didn't get an e-mail and STILL CAN'T LOG IN!!!! I have to wait until tomorrow!! I really HATE TEAMCELINE at this moment!!! MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.smileysets.us/temp/PRINCESS/dry.gif Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
ByuSmurf Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:52 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 02:52 PM (edited) I LOVE YOU, TAL!!! Edited September 9, 2007 at 02:54 PM by ByuSmurf Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
Say What? Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:01 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:01 PM Wow!! Friggin' amazing!! It reminds me a whole lot of The Reason... slow ballad-like music with soft voice at the beginning, then it kicks into 5th gear with the strong chorus and high notes, and then ends softly just like it started. I LOVE it!! Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:33 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:33 PM I just noticed guys that David A. Stewart got part of the bridge from a song that he did with THE EURYTHMICS years ago called HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN...the part where Celine sings, "Talk to me, talk to me like lovers do, Yea walk with me walk with me, Like lovers do..." comes from HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN....My friend just brought the connection to me, I never would have made it but David A. Stewart co-wrote and produced the song...I would never have made the connnection Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
tal-sh2 Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:35 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:35 PM I LOVE YOU, TAL!!! I don't get why they deleted my message... Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
Mozinha Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:37 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:37 PM And my bratty teeny sister LOVED THE SONG!!!! This is a good sign!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
LD1977 Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:40 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:40 PM I just noticed guys that David A. Stewart got part of the bridge from a song that he did with THE EURYTHMICS years ago called HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN...the part where Celine sings, "Talk to me, talk to me like lovers do, Yea walk with me walk with me, Like lovers do..." comes from HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN....My friend just brought the connection to me, I never would have made it but David A. Stewart co-wrote and produced the song...I would never have made the connnection But that bridge is in the original song of Platinum Weird as well, right? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/im_06.jpgRemember the name, because you will never forget the voice... CÉLINE DION!Anvers - May 13, 14 & 16Paris - May 24 & 25Amsterdam - June 2
ByuSmurf Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:50 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:50 PM (edited) I LOVE YOU, TAL!!! I don't get why they deleted my message... I don't know why either... BUT I was quick on the trigger! I jumped off the edge and YOU were my solid ground below .... XXOO!! Edited September 9, 2007 at 03:51 PM by ByuSmurf Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
Bellamy Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:52 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:52 PM I just noticed guys that David A. Stewart got part of the bridge from a song that he did with THE EURYTHMICS years ago called HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN...the part where Celine sings, "Talk to me, talk to me like lovers do, Yea walk with me walk with me, Like lovers do..." comes from HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN....My friend just brought the connection to me, I never would have made it but David A. Stewart co-wrote and produced the song...I would never have made the connnectionI noticed that. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:53 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:53 PM I just noticed guys that David A. Stewart got part of the bridge from a song that he did with THE EURYTHMICS years ago called HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN...the part where Celine sings, "Talk to me, talk to me like lovers do, Yea walk with me walk with me, Like lovers do..." comes from HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN....My friend just brought the connection to me, I never would have made it but David A. Stewart co-wrote and produced the song...I would never have made the connnection But that bridge is in the original song of Platinum Weird as well, right? Yes, i believe he produced that one as well....I just found it to be a very cool connection that he incorporated lyrics from one of his old songs from the EURYTHMIC days Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
dj4celine Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:58 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 03:58 PM OMG!! This song is absolutely fantastic!! I am watching this on the TV and my dad goes IS this Celine??? Woah!! she IS sounding different on this record!! Woohoo!! Quote
Bellamy Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:09 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:09 PM Yes, i believe he produced that one as well....I just found it to be a very cool connection that he incorporated lyrics from one of his old songs from the EURYTHMIC daysYes, he's the song writer and producer in the EURYTHMIC group. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Bellamy Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:18 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:18 PM ONCE AGAIN, do NOT try to post TeamCeline amazon link or video or mp3, reproduce or request it before it's available to public. Anyone do it from now on would recieve a warning. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
luvnceline5 Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:22 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:22 PM did my post get deleted? .. hm... oh well.. guess i'll just have to wait now.. can't wait to hear celine!!!!! Quote http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8770/celine8nm.gifhttp://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4954/andblue8yx.jpg ~Celine: Greatest Singer In The Whole World!!~
Mozinha Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:23 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:23 PM I had to laugh out loud when when Celine messed up with the coffee and Rene was like " Omg Celine". She is too much fun! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
fred Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:25 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:25 PM I just noticed guys that David A. Stewart got part of the bridge from a song that he did with THE EURYTHMICS years ago called HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN...the part where Celine sings, "Talk to me, talk to me like lovers do, Yea walk with me walk with me, Like lovers do..." comes from HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN....My friend just brought the connection to me, I never would have made it but David A. Stewart co-wrote and produced the song...I would never have made the connnectionI noticed that. LOL that's my favourite part. If it was up to me I would want Céline to change the title to "Taking Chances (Like Lovers Do)" - so Célinish. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Koolan Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:26 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:26 PM I LOVE YOU, TAL!!! I don't get why they deleted my message... Do I need to speak in another language to get the point through? You're not a new member, there's NO excuse for you not to know. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Ann Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:27 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:27 PM this song is very amazing, i loved it so muchi can't wait to hear the full album Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2gxi9ad.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/15nlt8y.jpg My videos"Face of hope signatures"celinediongraphics.com
Costa Santos Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:29 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:29 PM (edited) Whatta wonderful song... Some Brazilian radio stations have already started talkin' about it. Celine sounds definitely amazing... Dunno why some people said they didn't like it... It's surely gonna rock the world... I'm wondering to know how successful it's gonna be... Hope it'll be as successful as her old songs used to be... Celine deserves people's attention and recognition even if she doesn't care about it anymore. Way to go, girl... Edited September 9, 2007 at 04:31 PM by Costa Santos Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
PrincesseJen Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:36 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:36 PM YAY!!! *HUGS* http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/happy065.gif Celine!! Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
kathyc25 Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:38 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 04:38 PM SOOOOOO GOOOD!! Oh my god!! I can`t wait for the new album!! I can wait for the first single!!! :w00t: :clap: Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.