mikymika Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:17 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:17 PM Quote MA COLLECTION NEW VERSION SURhttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2483/copiedecopiedecelinedio.jpg Visitez mon site webFALLING INTO DION
tativale Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:25 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:25 PM I LOVE this video, it's always fun to watch Celine in studio .. I just love that so much!!!! Oh God,..... the only thing that really pisses me off is the fact that the amazon link is not protected everyone can just go there - anyway.... heheh Taking chancing é AMAZING!!! 10.0000000 better than the original one. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Lisi_Dion Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:35 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:35 PM I love it so much...I can'T stop watching it over and over again... And I had the whole morning a catchy tune of this song...Even now.... Lisi Quote _________________________________________Me, looking like Celine......hehe!!! http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/3471/celinedionscreencap12pc1.jpgBy Lisi140
gafsa Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:38 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:38 PM I didn't like it when I heard only the short clip from a few days ago.But now, listening to the whole song and all, I L. O. V. E. LOVE IT!!!Especially the end where there are more guitars, in the beginning it sounds just like another popish song.And love it when she goes high in the end:What do you SAAAAAY to jumping...!Celine is back!!! Yeah me too, yesterday when i first heard this song i thought i like it becouse it's celine who sing it, but now i know... it's not because Celine.. it's because she singg superb! Quote
tim123 Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:38 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:38 PM Absolutely unbelievably awesome... Can't wait to get the cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
LVCeline Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:39 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:39 PM I'm glad the overall attitude has improved since the entire song has been heard! I knew people would freak over this song, it's incredible! Quote
WendyB Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:47 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:47 PM lol..what happens when Celine is puoring coffee or tea or something??? I love Rene's reaction. I think she poured milk into the sugar bowl What an amazing song - just brilliant Quote
Kerry Elizabeth Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:47 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:47 PM I really liked this song! I thought she was amazing!! I can not wait for the whole entire album!! I thought the footage of the recording studio was also very cute, but it made me sad at the end to see the Vegas sign. Iam glad she is onto new projects, but the close of Vegas bums me out. Quote Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009 Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYChttp://www.youtube.com/madison52578
bluestar Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:50 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:50 PM This so is so great! I can't stop listening to it...It could be a really good single for Celine, now all she needs is a good, well-made music video and a big and i mean BIG promotion...she has all the right things this time to make this album great, almost like the old good times...let's just cross our fingers!!! Quote
LD1977 Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:52 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:52 PM ONCE AGAIN, do NOT try to post TeamCeline amazon link or video or mp3, reproduce or request it before it's available to public. Anyone do it from now on would recieve a warning. I think Amazon gave up, because there already is a different link on their site with the video as well... So you dont have to be a TC-member anymore to watch it (and you never had to be, but thats a whole different story). Sometimes I ask myself: why am I a member of TC? But then I remember: Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, its only to buy the TC-concert-tickets! Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/im_06.jpgRemember the name, because you will never forget the voice... CÉLINE DION!Anvers - May 13, 14 & 16Paris - May 24 & 25Amsterdam - June 2
SarahJB5 Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:59 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:59 PM HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Celine is amazing as always....ohhhhhhhh I want it to be November already!!!! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
Jan Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:00 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:00 PM Although the video is quite short, it is great! What a pity that the extract from That's Just The Woman In Me is practically nothing. I'm looking forward to the whole album! Quote
Bellamy Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:01 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:01 PM I think Amazon gave up, because there already is a different link on their site with the video as well... So you dont have to be a TC-member anymore to watch it (and you never had to be, but thats a whole different story). Sometimes I ask myself: why am I a member of TC? But then I remember: Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, its only to buy the TC-concert-tickets! I don't think so. That link is not posted to public yet. It's still exclusive to TeamCeline. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
celinefanonline Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:02 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:02 PM you know when i first watch the video, i was like is it taking chances?? cause it's quite different!, i thought it's a ballad!! but no it is taking chances... pop rock!! love it so much.........can't stop listen to it... and i want the whole album.. ahhaha.. Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
LD1977 Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:04 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:04 PM By the way, maybe this has been asked before but did anyone of you get the e-mail of Team Céline, like they announced at www.celinedion.com??? TeamCeline members will receive an e-mail as soon as the special link has been posted on the 'Taking Chances' page inside the exclusive TeamCeline area. Make sure to check your inbox!! I am listening to Taking Chances for hours and hours now, but untill now no e-mail of Team Céline... I guess they are watching the video over and over again theirselves as well and they forgot to press the 'Send'-button... Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/im_06.jpgRemember the name, because you will never forget the voice... CÉLINE DION!Anvers - May 13, 14 & 16Paris - May 24 & 25Amsterdam - June 2
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:10 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:10 PM i cant even find my inbox on teamceline??? Quote
celinefanonline Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:10 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:10 PM hahaha that's very funny haha Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
fred Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:20 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:20 PM ONCE AGAIN, do NOT try to post TeamCeline amazon link or video or mp3, reproduce or request it before it's available to public. Anyone do it from now on would recieve a warning. I think Amazon gave up, because there already is a different link on their site with the video as well... So you dont have to be a TC-member anymore to watch it (and you never had to be, but thats a whole different story). Sometimes I ask myself: why am I a member of TC? But then I remember: Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, its only to buy the TC-concert-tickets! And to be able to buy baseball caps and IKEA-mugs with Céline's name on them on rip-off prices!!!! Thank you AMAZON for this exclusive clip! And if it was so top secret and exclusive to TeamCeline why is there a "share this video" button and fields to "send this video to a friend"?! /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Bellamy Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:24 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:24 PM And if it was so top secret and exclusive to TeamCeline why is there a "share this video" button and fields to "send this video to a friend"?! /fredI believe that link is for tomorrow actually. Be thankful TeamCeline posted the link to that page 24 hours in advance. It's rare to them. ) Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
fred Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:30 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:30 PM And if it was so top secret and exclusive to TeamCeline why is there a "share this video" button and fields to "send this video to a friend"?! /fredI believe that link is for tomorrow actually. Be thankful TeamCeline posted the link to that page 24 hours in advance. It's rare to them. ) I'm sorry, but I am having a hard time doing that. I am not a TC-member so it is even hearder. I think now is the time to have a quite minute to all that pride and dignity that went lost when people joined TeamCeline. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:31 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:31 PM (edited) i would'nt be surpised if teamceline members could get there exclusive world tour concert tickets on ticketmaster 5 days before teamceline.com realeases them to us, its a joke!! Edited September 9, 2007 at 01:32 PM by Ire23 Quote
fred Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:36 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:36 PM i would'nt be surpised if teamceline members could get there exclusive world tour concert tickets on ticketmaster 5 days before teamceline.com realeases them to us, its a joke!! Thank you for keeping that quiet minute. And it is, it truly is. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
thevoice Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:47 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:47 PM i'm not suprised at all after hearing the full song...that's more or less what i expected after listening to the first 30 sec . as i said after hearing the preview - it's a fun song - nothing more . it's not groundbreaking , not breathtaking and not amazing vocaly , musicly or lyricly .it's a good pop song and again i can't really hear rock here... i don't like her voice in the first part of the song - very nasal , her notes break towards the end - reminds me of the beginning of IKILY vocaly .when she is getting higher a bit it sounds better tho...i still think this song could gain from few more high notes overall - it's a radio friendly song but we'll have to see whether people would buy the all "new sound" thing because for me with this single there is NOTHING new Quote
PrincesseJen Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:47 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:47 PM *sniffle* The fact everyone figgin' loves this song kinda makes me upset because TC made me renew my membership last night and now I can't log on!! *sniffle*http://www.smileysets.us/temp/PRINCESS/sad.gif Note to self- Be strong! Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
Krys Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:51 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:51 PM i looooooooooooove the song especially the last bit Quote
Bellamy Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:53 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:53 PM overall - it's a radio friendly song but we'll have to see whether people would buy the all "new sound" thing because for me with this single there is NOTHING new Too bad, apparently no one cares about your opinion here. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
LVCeline Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:54 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:54 PM i'm not suprised at all after hearing the full song...that's more or less what i expected after listening to the first 30 sec . as i said after hearing the preview - it's a fun song - nothing more . it's not groundbreaking , not breathtaking and not amazing vocaly , musicly or lyricly .it's a good pop song and again i can't really hear rock here... i don't like her voice in the first part of the song - very nasal , her notes break towards the end - reminds me of the beginning of IKILY vocaly .when she is getting higher a bit it sounds better tho...i still think this song could gain from few more high notes overall - it's a radio friendly song but we'll have to see whether people would buy the all "new sound" thing because for me with this single there is NOTHING new Is anyone else not the least bit surprised to see this reaction? Though I think I'd have a mini heart attack if this review was any different! Quote
Dechen Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:59 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:59 PM OMG. u know, when the song started, i was like, yea we've heard her sing like this before what else is new? than came the middle of the song and i was like 'Oh hell no she didn't'. I'm not saying this cuz i'm her fan, but I've NEVER EVER heard her sound that good since I heard of who Celine was. OMG, i can't wait to buy this album. Quote http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii216/dechen15/k-siggy2B.jpg
djs31982 Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:59 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:59 PM Yeah I watched it when it first came out last night and commented, now I gotta comment again. This song in my opinion is pretty groundbreaking for her as far as what the rest of the world knows about her. I love love love love it... Notice at 1:52 on the video how she starts to smack her chest again....but she stops Quote All of the promises broken..And all of the songs left unsung...Seem so far away as I make my way back to you.You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in
shasti Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:59 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 01:59 PM OKIE>..Q!!... IS THIS THE OFFICAL VIDEO... the song its awesome... i grows with each listen... i hope that isnt a problem for the masses... okie... ist cant be the offical video.. S Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.