Alex_Incognito Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:33 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:33 PM So TEAM CELINE is going to offer the sale of this CD, eh? Too bad they couldn't do that with D'ELLES for USA fans. Argh. I hope they don't fork and spoon this one up by sending it 12 weeks after the release date. I hope they do like Christina Aguilera's fanclub did and have it so that you GET IT on the release date. I wonder what the GIFT will be? A crappy pencil box? Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CSCfan Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:50 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:50 PM Guys I think its very important to remember that a lot of her success depends on us! With or without promotion, its us who can bombard the voting websites and get her into the top 10 countdowns of radio stations around the world. And thats something we've always been kind of lame at. So when this song hits radio, we need to list some of the largest radio stations in the world and bombard them with requests for TC. Same goes with music channels. I concur, we've got loads of voting/promoting/posting/requesting (especially in the US) to do.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Jan Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:51 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 08:51 PM (edited) Can anyone tell me what's happening in that coffee-scene when Céline starts laughing? I can't see it properly. The video itself is amazing, I love watching Céline while she's recording songs in studio. Great song, I hope the music video will be just as good! Edited September 9, 2007 at 08:52 PM by Jan Quote
Céline's Blues Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:05 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:05 PM Dear Jan, that's how it went: Céline wanted to see how Miroslav (her private boy) perpared the coffee for her and she suddenly realized that it wasn'T a coffee she was drinking but "il detergente" - do you know what il detergente is? It's something like "Il Comandante" but with much more power to clean! She realized that the liquid she was drinking was simply Detergente Timodore used to clean pianos and expensive piece of jewellery and Rene was like: Signora forgot to buy the detergente!!!! He went off to write a big note on the elevator (you see it at the VERY end): Signora COMPRA il detergente! And cuzz the detergente comes in a serious buzzing reaction with Céline's vocal aura it made the tazzina (the lil coffe-detergente mug) glued to her hand and she couldn't shake it off (no.1 hit in Italia for 54 weeks) so she went down home with Rene with the tazzina and I bet you will see it on Oprah soon where Céline will be presenting her new album and always drinking coffee with the glued tazzina! Céline to Oprah: Wanna some juice?Oprah: Mmmmmwah...grrr..gah...Céline. Mwahh..Jean-Jacques...Mwahhhhhh...Jean-Jacquees, in my tazzina sil vous plait!Oprah: mmmmmmmmmm juice orange!Céline: Jean-Jacques, more, more! Oprah: Enough is enough! I don't want him back I want him out this door now!Céline: mmmmuah, Jean-Jacques, out!Oprah: Now her new single: Taking Orange..Taking Chance! Bravo!!! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
kathyc25 Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:07 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:07 PM Guys I think its very important to remember that a lot of her success depends on us! With or without promotion, its us who can bombard the voting websites and get her into the top 10 countdowns of radio stations around the world. And thats something we've always been kind of lame at. So when this song hits radio, we need to list some of the largest radio stations in the world and bombard them with requests for TC. Same goes with music channels. We've got to request it on Z100!! Exactly what I was thinking. Z100 is one of the biggest radio stations in the world!! If we can get them to play TC, it will be fantastic for her! How many active members do we have on this forum? 1000? If each person votes at least 10 times, thats all it takes to get her good airplay on some really popular radio stations. Once it hits radio, we should open a sticky thread and list the sites of popular radio stations with big audiences and just hit them all with requests. Z100, BBC1, and stations in LA, Toronto, Paris, etc. Then hopefully VH1 and maybe MTV but I doubt the latter, lol. Good idea Tal! Let`s help Celine get really popular!! If we all call in or request online, its sure to happen ) Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Costa Santos Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:15 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:15 PM Guys I think its very important to remember that a lot of her success depends on us! With or without promotion, its us who can bombard the voting websites and get her into the top 10 countdowns of radio stations around the world. And thats something we've always been kind of lame at. So when this song hits radio, we need to list some of the largest radio stations in the world and bombard them with requests for TC. Same goes with music channels. We've got to request it on Z100!! Exactly what I was thinking. Z100 is one of the biggest radio stations in the world!! If we can get them to play TC, it will be fantastic for her! How many active members do we have on this forum? 1000? If each person votes at least 10 times, thats all it takes to get her good airplay on some really popular radio stations. Once it hits radio, we should open a sticky thread and list the sites of popular radio stations with big audiences and just hit them all with requests. Z100, BBC1, and stations in LA, Toronto, Paris, etc. Then hopefully VH1 and maybe MTV but I doubt the latter, lol. ... Part of Celine's worldwide success depends on us. So, let's make it happen one more time... It's supposed to be Celine's comeback; let's support her, by sending a plethora of e-mails to the most worldwide famous radio stations... IF WE MAKE MUCH NOISE, CELINE'S NEW ENGLISH-LANGUAGE SINGLE WILL DEFINITELY ROCK THE WORLD... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
xo1hrt4celineox Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:36 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:36 PM Céline to Oprah: Wanna some juice?Oprah: Mmmmmwah...grrr..gah...Céline. Mwahh..Jean-Jacques...Mwahhhhhh...Jean-Jacquees, in my tazzina sil vous plait!Oprah: mmmmmmmmmm juice orange!Céline: Jean-Jacques, more, more! Oprah: Enough is enough! I don't want him back I want him out this door now!Céline: mmmmuah, Jean-Jacques, out!Oprah: Now her new single: Taking Orange..Taking Chance! Bravo!!! ----------------------------------------I can't wait to help with promotion! Celine's going to rock this world with this song, let's get it heard!! Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
mareti Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:36 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:36 PM I totally agree! We all have to request Taking Chances to the bigger radio stations of our country! FOR ALL GREEK FANS I JUST SENT AN E-MAIL REQUESTING THE SONG TO GALAXY 92 FM !!!!!!!!! LET'S CONTINUE with other radio stations and specially with MAD TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CELINE GOTTA ROCK THE WORLD ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
rome Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:43 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:43 PM Okay... I just need to say this... I'M IN LOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE WITH THIS!!!!!!!!! I think she's got a #1 in her hands... F****** AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! The bridge... Quote http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5142/90074349.jpgThe three best reasons to love the art of music.
djs31982 Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:49 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:49 PM Ok admin guys...I dont know how this works, but can someone turn this into mp3 to be posted on here? I seriously have to have this song on my I-pod Quote All of the promises broken..And all of the songs left unsung...Seem so far away as I make my way back to you.You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in
CSCfan Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:51 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 09:51 PM Nope.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
sacredceline Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:02 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:02 PM My mother saw the video but she dislike the song she thinks it's too noisy ! Quote
xo1hrt4celineox Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:03 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:03 PM Ok admin guys...I dont know how this works, but can someone turn this into mp3 to be posted on here? I seriously have to have this song on my I-pod Nope.. tomorrow, right? (its teamceline exclusive right now djs31982) Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
djs31982 Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:12 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:12 PM Ok admin guys...I dont know how this works, but can someone turn this into mp3 to be posted on here? I seriously have to have this song on my I-pod Nope.. tomorrow, right? (its teamceline exclusive right now djs31982)Haha yeah sorry, I meant tomorrow, I know its still exclusive. I think I've watched it about 50 times by now. Quote All of the promises broken..And all of the songs left unsung...Seem so far away as I make my way back to you.You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in
ErwinG Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:56 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:56 PM Okay... I just need to say this... I'M IN LOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE WITH THIS!!!!!!!!! I think she's got a #1 in her hands... F****** AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! The bridge... I will have to agree with you ... its an amazing song and I love it Quote
Nando Férri Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:00 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:00 PM Yep, yep, but now we need a better quality. It's still poor quality. And we have a mix of live things and recordin ones. I mean, you just can listen every detail and sometimes the mix of her voice with the music sounds "live". I'm waiting for a HQ. Maybe i-tunes? lmao Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
tativale Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:21 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:21 PM Guys I think its very important to remember that a lot of her success depends on us! With or without promotion, its us who can bombard the voting websites and get her into the top 10 countdowns of radio stations around the world. And thats something we've always been kind of lame at. So when this song hits radio, we need to list some of the largest radio stations in the world and bombard them with requests for TC. Same goes with music channels. We've got to request it on Z100!! Exactly what I was thinking. Z100 is one of the biggest radio stations in the world!! If we can get them to play TC, it will be fantastic for her! How many active members do we have on this forum? 1000? If each person votes at least 10 times, thats all it takes to get her good airplay on some really popular radio stations. Once it hits radio, we should open a sticky thread and list the sites of popular radio stations with big audiences and just hit them all with requests. Z100, BBC1, and stations in LA, Toronto, Paris, etc. Then hopefully VH1 and maybe MTV but I doubt the latter, lol.Count on me!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Dansons Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:42 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:42 PM Now I feel it's good after hearing full song.it's too early to judge a song by hearing 30s clip. Quote
zanif Posted September 10, 2007 at 12:50 AM Posted September 10, 2007 at 12:50 AM i can't get the chorus out of my head. been singing all the way to the office this morning, lol. Quote
rodney2004 Posted September 10, 2007 at 01:17 AM Posted September 10, 2007 at 01:17 AM superb!!!! Quote http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpgSPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007! WoW PhiLipPiNeS
ajguerras Posted September 10, 2007 at 01:45 AM Posted September 10, 2007 at 01:45 AM Since i am not stupid, I searched for the video in google. The easiest thing in the world, between the first 3 results is the amazon video... Quote I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thingwww.twitter.com/ajguerras
MalaysiaCeline Posted September 10, 2007 at 02:01 AM Posted September 10, 2007 at 02:01 AM finally i listen to the full song......Celine sounded great in a bad quality sound video ...i wonder what if in HQ? She will definitely blow the whole world to heaven with her strong and powerful voice.....sound so much like Avil Larvine signature tune..... Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
Elaine Posted September 10, 2007 at 02:30 AM Posted September 10, 2007 at 02:30 AM P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd been feeling that something would be waiting for me regarding Céline when I came back from my Holiday! And I was so right!!!! It's just so wonderful!!!! Sorry for not reading all the posts.. I promise I'll catch up when I can!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
MalaysiaCeline Posted September 10, 2007 at 02:32 AM Posted September 10, 2007 at 02:32 AM I just got the chance to listen to the HQ version....she totally X100 times better than the original and sounded super awesome ...but still credit must gv to the singer who wrote this fanstatic song....CELINE TALENTED DION...YES ONCE AGAIN YOU DID YOUR OWN WAY...i dont know whether Celine will once again create a hit in the world music chart but she totally the Queen of my heart......respect her.... Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
nico robin Posted September 10, 2007 at 02:34 AM Posted September 10, 2007 at 02:34 AM Guys I think its very important to remember that a lot of her success depends on us! With or without promotion, its us who can bombard the voting websites and get her into the top 10 countdowns of radio stations around the world. And thats something we've always been kind of lame at. So when this song hits radio, we need to list some of the largest radio stations in the world and bombard them with requests for TC. Same goes with music channels. We've got to request it on Z100!! Exactly what I was thinking. Z100 is one of the biggest radio stations in the world!! If we can get them to play TC, it will be fantastic for her! How many active members do we have on this forum? 1000? If each person votes at least 10 times, thats all it takes to get her good airplay on some really popular radio stations. Once it hits radio, we should open a sticky thread and list the sites of popular radio stations with big audiences and just hit them all with requests. Z100, BBC1, and stations in LA, Toronto, Paris, etc. Then hopefully VH1 and maybe MTV but I doubt the latter, lol.Count on me!!!!! on me too i'll help!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Celinesongs Posted September 10, 2007 at 02:45 AM Posted September 10, 2007 at 02:45 AM The song is WAY better than the clip! It's awesome! I love the video that came with it, too, especially the part where Celine spilled some tea and Rene slapped his forehead like "DOH" He's so cute! Quote "...I offer what you cannot buy, devoted love, until we die" ~Je t'aime, Céline! http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg
idroveallnight Posted September 10, 2007 at 03:17 AM Posted September 10, 2007 at 03:17 AM It will take a miracle for them to play her on z100. If you bring up her name the slightest in the morning, they ridicule her to no end. There's got to be some major pushing from the fans. I remember calling them and requesting them to play IDAN when One Heart was first released. The rude intern on the phone said, "No, because no one likes Celine Dion." There was a time when all they played was Celine and just recently in 2005 all they played was Mariah. So it is very possible, it will just take a lot of heavy campaigning and non-stop requests from fans. A lot of what they play though has to do with promotion from the record label itself (and bribing, as we recently learned). If she were to do a interview with them in person they would definitely owe her a lot for stopping by. There's only one problem: they have no interest in meeting her and her music doesn't fit with their stupid theme. If Celine did however collaborate on this album with those talentless junkies, she'll fit right in hands down. All I can say is it worked for Nelly Furtado. Quote
MalaysiaCeline Posted September 10, 2007 at 03:19 AM Posted September 10, 2007 at 03:19 AM : i played the HQ mp3 in my office this morning (non-stop repeating the song) and all my colleagues are like......... wow....this is definitely not Celine Dion.....she is WOW...perfect......she is rock.....and now they called it now Celine is singing.....and for them this is how a song should be like.....(Before they dislike Celine ) : Celine you are in the right track.... this album gonna be an amazing album Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 10, 2007 at 03:22 AM Posted September 10, 2007 at 03:22 AM It will take a miracle for them to play her on z100. If you bring up her name the slightest in the morning, they ridicule her to no end. There's got to be some major pushing from the fans. I remember calling them and requesting them to play IDAN when One Heart was first released. The rude intern on the phone said, "No, because no one likes Celine Dion." There was a time when all they played was Celine and just recently in 2005 all they played was Mariah. So it is very possible, it will just take a lot of heavy campaigning and non-stop requests from fans. A lot of what they play though has to do with promotion from the record label itself (and bribing, as we recently learned). If she were to do a interview with them in person they would definitely owe her a lot for stopping by. There's only one problem: they have no interest in meeting her and her music doesn't fit with their stupid theme. If Celine did however collaborate on this album with those talentless junkies, she'll fit right in hands down. All I can say is it worked for Nelly Furtado. Are you saying Nelly Furtado is talentless? lol Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Ted Posted September 10, 2007 at 03:51 AM Posted September 10, 2007 at 03:51 AM I didn't care for the beginning of Taking Chances. She sings so low, I couldn't understand a few words. After 40 seconds it sounds great. Overall it is AWESOME Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.