dawn Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:19 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:19 AM Wow, it's amazing !!! Quote
Jackie Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:20 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:20 AM wooo, Celine sings so well, i love Celine's version so much!!! Quote http://i65.tinypic.com/iclsbb.jpgMy Wallpapers with Widescreen
celínico_sin_remedio Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:23 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:23 AM Céline will blow up the whole world with this song!!!!THE WHOLE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I-T'-S F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! <<<------------------me and Taking Chances!!! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
greasepaint*30 Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:28 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:28 AM I Loved it, so Rock! GO CELINE!!!!! Quote CELINE AUTOUR DU MONDE ***** http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/greasepaint-photo/Celine%20Dion/th_264886-celine-dion-autour-du-monde-.jpg
celinefanonline Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:51 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:51 AM hahaha everyone is getting crazy!! ahhaha Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Javito Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:52 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:52 AM Thanks AMAZON TeamCeline, even Amazon.com is making fun of you , you didn't fix fans problems with their accounts, neither answer emails asking for help of fans who have payed you $25, but Amazon listens first instead of Céline's official fan club! YOU DESERVE IT Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Snowhite Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:54 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:54 AM OH GOD!!!!!!i can't believe this was Celine Dion!!!!! OH GOD!!!!!she rocks and i like it!that's the album that we were waiting for GUYS!YEAH.SHE reminds me Bon JOVI no2.She is like:It's my life........It's now or neverI ain't gonna live foreverI just want to live while I'm alive(It's my life)yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Quote
one_heart_1_hart Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:56 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:56 AM Isn't it a great song!! YEAH TEAMCELINE THANKS for the exclusive of a couple of hours aaaand for not getting on my account during this preview.... Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
celine angelil Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:57 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:57 AM i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the song sooooooooooo much its just so coollove the reaction of rene can't wait for the album the song they show at ET sounds like Nirvana just so great !! Quote
Ann Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:59 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 10:59 AM woooooooooooowamazing Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2gxi9ad.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/15nlt8y.jpg My videos"Face of hope signatures"celinediongraphics.com
cmcdaori Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:03 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:03 AM (edited) hahaha everyone is getting crazy!! ahhaha Getting crazy.......That's small word babyyyyyy.........ehhehehhe.......this is cool....and look it now.....yesterday were all nervous because of everything definitely,but now.....ehheehehhe.........................huuhuhuhuuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhhhuhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuuhuhhhhuhuhuhu!!!!!!!! Edited September 9, 2007 at 11:04 AM by cmcdaori Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Michel xx... Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:04 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:04 AM OMFG!!!!!!IS IT POSSIBLE??? (well of course it is.. it's celine we're talking about here...) BUT THE SONG IS F***ING AMAZING!!!!! LOVE IT!! Can't wait to get my hands on this CD!!! Quote Fly Beyond Imagining...
celine angelil Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:08 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:08 AM someone has the lyrics for taking chances ? Quote
Kian Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:11 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:11 AM Don't know much about your lifeDon't know much about your world but Don't want to be alone tonightOn this planet they call earth. You don't know about my pastAnd I don't have a future figured outAnd maybe this is going too fastAnd maybe it's not meant to last But what do you say to takin' chances?What do you say to jumpin' off the edge?Never knowing if there's solid ground belowOr a hand to hold, or hell to payWhat do you say?What do you say? I just want to start againMaybe you can show me how to tryMaybe you could take me inSomewhere underneath your skin What do you say to takin' chances?What do you say to jumpin' off the edge?Never knowing if there's solid ground belowOr a hand to hold, or hell to payWhat do you say?What do you say? And I had my heart beaten downBut I always come back for more, yeah.There's nothing but love to pull you up,When you're lying down on the floor yeahSo talk to me, talk to meLike lovers doYeah walk with me, walk with meLike lovers doLike lovers do What do you say to takin' chances?What do you say to jumpin' off the edge?And never knowing if there's solid ground belowOr a hand to hold, or hell to payWhat do you say?What do you say? Don't know much about your life,And I don't know much about your world. Quote
cmcdaori Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:13 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:13 AM Don't know much about your lifeDon't know much about your world but Don't want to be alone tonightOn this planet they call earth. You don't know about my pastAnd I don't have a future figured outAnd maybe this is going too fastAnd maybe it's not meant to last But what do you say to takin' chances?What do you say to jumpin' off the edge?Never knowing if there's solid ground belowOr a hand to hold, or hell to payWhat do you say?What do you say? I just want to start againMaybe you can show me how to tryMaybe you could take me inSomewhere underneath your skin What do you say to takin' chances?What do you say to jumpin' off the edge?Never knowing if there's solid ground belowOr a hand to hold, or hell to payWhat do you say?What do you say? And I had my heart beaten downBut I always come back for more, yeah.There's nothing but love to pull you up,When you're lying down on the floor yeahSo talk to me, talk to meLike lovers doYeah walk with me, walk with meLike lovers doLike lovers do What do you say to takin' chances?What do you say to jumpin' off the edge?And never knowing if there's solid ground belowOr a hand to hold, or hell to payWhat do you say?What do you say? Don't know much about your life,And I don't know much about your world. Što kažeš na sve ovo dragi?????I'm exciteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd................as helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll........................ Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
mirage Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:15 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:15 AM i sooo want to see this LIVE.... on any award show... the world NEEDS to see this... they MUST see her rocking on stage... i think we get a lot of air guitar over the next 2 years Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:19 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:19 AM ok now that i've heard he whole song......HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (its ben on repeat 35 times and i'm only outta bed a while,lol)Its so freaking good, amazing.....i love it so much and this def could be a no.1 hit, i really love the two high and slightly long notes near the end!! wowwwwwwwww celine and her team, bavo......this album i gonna be the bollox! Quote
celine angelil Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:23 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:23 AM thanks for the lyrics * having a huge SCF moment* Quote
Bellamy Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:33 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:33 AM ONCE AGAIN, do NOT try to post TeamCeline amazon link or video or mp3, reproduce or request it before it's available to public. Anyone do it from now on would recieve a warning. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
shasti Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:34 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:34 AM ohhh... did cha see her face right after she goes "am i an old new thing or a new old thing" on the ET clip... awww thats what should be on a cover... this is fantastic... i'm loving this already... Quote
X-mas*In*Summer Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:34 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:34 AM The link for TeamCeline members is now up. The song is so GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's so great~~~~~~~~~~~ Quote http://images.joyo.com/b/bkmu211081.jpghttp://www.celinefans.net/forum/uploadimages/signature_cmgras_2.jpg
TheOne Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:35 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:35 AM She will be back!!! The song is utterly amazing! I love the wall of sound building up on the first part! Probably on of the most musically interesting songs she ever released. The arrangements are great! Quote
Celi Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:47 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:47 AM LOVE IT. just love it, everything about it is fab. god shes just amazing. :woot: im so excited about this album, can not wait. aaaaaaaahhh Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/celibell/celsig_zpsed640180.jpg
fred Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:47 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:47 AM Hello, Grammys, Billboards, Bambis, BRITS, MTV Asia! :w00t: and VMA's!!! /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Céline's Blues Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:53 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:53 AM Hello, Grammys, Billboards, Bambis, BRITS, MTV Asia! and VMA's!!! /fred OMG DID SOMEBODY MENTIONED VMA'S?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has to be there to perform for PAVAROTTI!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY TODAY MAKE HIDEAKI CRY WANT TO DO SOME REMIXES!? TAKING CHANCES feat. AXL ROSE for the LEGEND CRY CRY CRY MAKE POISON CRY ADAGIO POISON REMIX AVAILABLE NOW! MY SITER! FROM MY SITER! GREETINGS from the Thai king!!!! and queen! hideaki loves the THUNDER. Celine's voice = THUNDER!!!! HO HO HO bai!!!!!!! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Bellamy Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:55 AM Posted September 9, 2007 at 11:55 AM OMG. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
marckvls Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:06 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:06 PM (edited) I am VERY impressed....its kinda sad at the end of the video...it looks like she is driving away from Las Vegas, I think they made it that way on purpose. You're right, I almost cried. Things that only fans would understand. Its not supposed to be emotional, but... OMG... Go Celine! Oh, and I love the song. I'm affraid that Celine may become just one of these rock pop singers of the time... I hope this CD still have some NOOOEEEEEL or ANYMOOORE to keep celine's mark ) Edited September 9, 2007 at 12:08 PM by marckvls Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
tal-sh2 Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:07 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:07 PM That's song is one AMAZING song!Beautifuulllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Celine is the best.I can't know what to say..That's amazing! OMG!What a grat song!!!!!!Thank you, Celine! I love you. Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
stevo Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:14 PM Posted September 9, 2007 at 12:14 PM Don't worry I think there will be many bombastic Celine Dion Notes in this album. I'm scF and this is my second dose of Forum today. We have so much fun here!! I don't care that my boyfriend thinks I'm a loser. He's the loser. CELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.