Jump to content

"These Are Special Times" album - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Keep voting y’all! Celine’s almost tied with Mariah.

 

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/all-time-favorite-christmas-song-poll-1235004873/?tum_source=facebook

 

You can vote multiple times if you have various browsers / devices.

 

This will be a total treat for us fans and a wake-up call for Team Celine to promote the album more if O Holy Night wins in this poll.

 

I keep voting multiple times 😆😆😆

 

  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

Funny to see how Mariah fans on Twiter are so rile up because of the Billboard poll... 😆😆😆

 

And because of that, I'm voting a gazillion times again! 😆😆😆

Edited by marc-02
  • Like 2
Posted
Haha so Céline is now in Top 1. pretenders and lambs will be bitter butter jelly again
Posted

 

 

This will be a total treat for us fans and a wake-up call for Team Celine to promote the album more if O Holy Night wins in this poll.

 

I keep voting multiple times 😆😆😆

They will put a story on their instagram with this screenshot of the vote, they'll say something like "Thank you for your support throughout the years and for making this album an iconic blah blah" or "Do you remember the iconic Celine's O Holy Night" and they'll put the link of the O Holy Night with it and bam that's it.

  • Like 2
Posted
If anyone knows the big Celine Dion fan accounts on Instagram, please get them to post about this poll. Celine can totally win. Would be a nice ending to the year for Celine fans, in a challenging year as Celine said.
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

 

 

This will be a total treat for us fans and a wake-up call for Team Celine to promote the album more if O Holy Night wins in this poll.

 

I keep voting multiple times 😆😆😆

 

Yes! Let’s keep voting! And sharing on social media.

 

Edited by smw
  • Like 1
Posted
why is'nt the US not on any of these poles
Posted (edited)

Yes! Let's keep voting! And sharing on social media.

 

A couple big accounts posted from what I saw, not all though. I would have hoped for more united front, but the fan base has a history of being divided. Personally I think it's due to a language barrier because Celine is so global. Not that this is the most imoprtant thing in the world mind you, but still.

Edited by PuraVida
Posted (edited)

 

It says that tweet does not exist. What did it say

 

Oh, it's this one:

 

 

'Happy Xmas (War Is Over)' by @celinedion had its biggest streaming day this season on @Spotify so far with 415,696 streams.

 

Edited by marc-02
  • Like 1
Posted

Mariah's catching up fast.

 

Still hoping Celine wins!

 

Voted!!

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

People should like and retweet this on Twitter so more fans can see about the poll

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet
Edited by PuraVida
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Vote y’all! Vote multiple times!

 

Edited by smw
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
I also find it unfair that just because Mariah's song is the obvious favorite, they put her right on top of the options. Whereas for Celine you have to scroll all the way down to see her song. 😑😑😑 They should have arranged the songs in alphabetical order based on the artist's name. Edited by marc-02
  • Like 1
Posted
Can anybody give me a list of the biggest Celine fan accounts on Facebook, Twitter and IG? I will try to message them all! 😆😆😆
Posted

Can anybody give me a list of the biggest Celine fan accounts on Facebook, Twitter and IG? I will try to message them all!

 

On Twitter @CelineBible / @Tavojf1 are two I know of. On Instagram, there is CelineDionWeb. There are more but I can't think of them right now. But if you just search Celine's name, a lot of the biggest accounts come up.

 

I will reply with more if I have time to look them up.

Posted

Can anybody give me a list of the biggest Celine fan accounts on Facebook, Twitter and IG? I will try to message them all!

 

@CelineDionVocals on Instagram and Celines_Baby and @celinedionwebmusic. If you look who CelineDionVocals is following, it's like 90 or something. I am sure they follow most major accounts.

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

@CelineDionVocals on Instagram and Celines_Baby and @celinedionwebmusic. If you look who CelineDionVocals is following, it's like 90 or something. I am sure they follow most major accounts.

 

Thanks for these! 😁👍

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
The lambs are so funny. I mean, this poll is nothing but for us it’s our way to tease the lambs hahaha Edited by jpatdeleon09
Posted

The lambs are so funny. I mean, this poll is nothing but for us it's our way to tease the lambs hahaha

 

Huh? For me it has nothing to do with them. It's all about Celine.

Posted (edited)

 

 

Huh? For me it has nothing to do with them. It's all about Celine.

 

Sure but i wouldn’t make this a big deal. For me, I just like to tease them by voting more of Céline just to top the song and making Mariah in 2nd place and see the reactions of the lambs haha because for them this is a matter of life and death lol

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...