jpatdeleon09 Posted December 6, 2021 at 07:36 AM Posted December 6, 2021 at 07:36 AM Funny to see how Mariah fans on Twiter are so rile up because of the Billboard poll... 😆😆😆 And because of that, I'm voting a gazillion times again! 😆😆😆 LOL 1 Quote
Celinelife Posted December 6, 2021 at 09:10 AM Posted December 6, 2021 at 09:10 AM Can anybody give me a list of the biggest Celine fan accounts on Facebook, Twitter and IG? I will try to message them all! 😆😆😆Why not?? @c.dion@celinedioncancun@celinedionfanforever15 (growing fastly)@teamceline.argentina@_celinedionlovable_@reasonceline@teamcelinedionx (growing fastly)@celine_dion_bulgaria All of them are instagram accounts. 3 Quote
PuraVida Posted December 6, 2021 at 10:58 AM Posted December 6, 2021 at 10:58 AM Thanks for these! CDWorldCapital is another one on Twitter. I think they have Instagram too not sure. Facebook too. 2 Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted December 6, 2021 at 11:26 AM Posted December 6, 2021 at 11:26 AM Celine got 2.57M streaming on Spotify yesterday Happy x-mas got 415.000 streaming 3 Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted December 6, 2021 at 02:08 PM Posted December 6, 2021 at 02:08 PM Céline's most-streamed songs on Spotify : Week 48 (Nov. 26 - Dec. 02) : 1. (+2) Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - 1,866,6702. (-1) My Heart Will Go On - 1,422,6543. (-1) Because You Loved Me - 1,101,2344. (=) It's All Coming Back To Me Now - 993,2845. (=) The Power Of Love - 720,9146. (=) I'm Alive - 541,0437. (=) All By Myself - 464,4898. (+1) The Prayer - 441,3489. (-1) Beauty And The Beast - 398,70010. (=) That's The Way It Is - 344,07511. (=) Pour que tu m'aimes encore - 333,33312. (=) Ashes - 323,03313. (RE) O Holy Night - 292,75014. (-1) Immortality - 248,66615. (-1) A New Day Has Come - 233,753 3 Quote
smw Posted December 6, 2021 at 05:56 PM Posted December 6, 2021 at 05:56 PM This song honestly deserves to win the poll - in my opinion - but I’ll keep voting for Celine! Karen Carpenter’s voice is perfect for Christmas music. Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted December 6, 2021 at 06:57 PM Posted December 6, 2021 at 06:57 PM Sure but i wouldn't make this a big deal. For me, I just like to tease them by voting more of Céline just to top the song and making Mariah in 2nd place and see the reactions of the lambs haha because for them this is a matter of life and death lol Sounds like a "pretender" to me! Quote
smw Posted December 6, 2021 at 10:07 PM Posted December 6, 2021 at 10:07 PM Celine's back in first place... https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/all-time-favorite-christmas-song-poll-1235004873/ 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted December 6, 2021 at 10:59 PM Posted December 6, 2021 at 10:59 PM This song honestly deserves to win the poll - in my opinion - but I'll keep voting for Celine! Karen Carpenter's voice is perfect for Christmas music. https://youtu.be/YR1ujXx2p-I I love that song! I sing the melody throughout the year, sometimes putting very joking or foul lyrics It honestly is quite hard to choose the best Christmas song, but I think a poll about people's favourites would probably get close to it. Obviously internet polls like this have their flaws, but I am happy to get O Holy Night more attention 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted December 6, 2021 at 11:00 PM Posted December 6, 2021 at 11:00 PM Celine's back in first place... https://www.billboar...oll-1235004873/ On Twitter, more people are finally mentioning to vote for Celine. I think we should retweet and bug people--if people are so inclined 2 Quote
mebe Posted December 7, 2021 at 12:43 AM Posted December 7, 2021 at 12:43 AM Celine's back in first place... https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/all-time-favorite-christmas-song-poll-1235004873/Now down to #2 again! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk Quote
smw Posted December 7, 2021 at 01:10 AM Posted December 7, 2021 at 01:10 AM Now down to #2 again! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk It's so close...Every vote counts! 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 7, 2021 at 03:33 AM Posted December 7, 2021 at 03:33 AM Vote more hahaha Quote
marc-02 Posted December 7, 2021 at 05:24 AM Posted December 7, 2021 at 05:24 AM It's so close...Every vote counts! I have, like, 20 tabs open of the same page hahaha Quote
PuraVida Posted December 7, 2021 at 06:33 AM Posted December 7, 2021 at 06:33 AM I have, like, 20 tabs open of the same page hahaha how do you vote multiple times? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 7, 2021 at 06:47 AM Posted December 7, 2021 at 06:47 AM how do you vote multiple times? I always believe that only 1 vote per device? Quote
PuraVida Posted December 7, 2021 at 06:52 AM Posted December 7, 2021 at 06:52 AM (edited) I always believe that only 1 vote per device? It's 1 per IP address. So, if you use a VPN then you can vote more than once per device. Which is what I did. But my VPN doesn't have 20 location to choose from, that's why i'm curious what marc did Edited December 7, 2021 at 06:52 AM by PuraVida 1 Quote
marc-02 Posted December 7, 2021 at 07:05 AM Posted December 7, 2021 at 07:05 AM It worked! Haha Celine's back at No. 1. Just do the same, open and vote in as many tabs as you can.... haha 2 Quote
marc-02 Posted December 7, 2021 at 07:10 AM Posted December 7, 2021 at 07:10 AM (edited) It's 1 per IP address. So, if you use a VPN then you can vote more than once per device. Which is what I did. But my VPN doesn't have 20 location to choose from, that's why i'm curious what marc did I don't think it's 1 vote per IP address :-) Otherwise, if you vote with the same IP address, in your succeeding votes, there should be a message like "You can no longer vote etc...." But here, they count each vote with a "Thank you, we have counted your vote." I tried voting with the multiple tabs one after the other.... and the percentage grew by a small fraction right away. I observed that for every 10 votes I cast, Celine's percentage grew by 0.02 percent. Haha... Maybe you guys can try it too. There's no harm in trying anyway. I have nothing much to do at this moment anyway, so why not haha Edited December 7, 2021 at 07:16 AM by marc-02 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted December 7, 2021 at 07:46 AM Posted December 7, 2021 at 07:46 AM I don't think it's 1 vote per IP address :-) Otherwise, if you vote with the same IP address, in your succeeding votes, there should be a message like "You can no longer vote etc...." But here, they count each vote with a "Thank you, we have counted your vote." I tried voting with the multiple tabs one after the other.... and the percentage grew by a small fraction right away. I observed that for every 10 votes I cast, Celine's percentage grew by 0.02 percent. Haha... Maybe you guys can try it too. There's no harm in trying anyway. I have nothing much to do at this moment anyway, so why not haha When I tried voting again without changing the IP address, the screen just stayed on the voting page. Hmm.... Well I would recommend people to use a VPN, but if/when that fails then yes keep voting if it lets you. Quote
marc-02 Posted December 7, 2021 at 08:56 AM Posted December 7, 2021 at 08:56 AM When I tried voting again without changing the IP address, the screen just stayed on the voting page. Hmm.... Well I would recommend people to use a VPN, but if/when that fails then yes keep voting if it lets you. Oh, that's weird. I'm not using vpn and I can vote multiple times without changing my IP.... well in that case, i guess you really have to switch ip addresses then, more work but at least it does the job ;-) Quote
smw Posted December 7, 2021 at 06:59 PM Posted December 7, 2021 at 06:59 PM https://youtu.be/jI7NYbG0SZ8 1 Quote
mebe Posted December 8, 2021 at 04:05 AM Posted December 8, 2021 at 04:05 AM Back to #2 again! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk Quote
PuraVida Posted December 8, 2021 at 07:27 AM Posted December 8, 2021 at 07:27 AM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited December 8, 2021 at 07:27 AM by PuraVida Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 8, 2021 at 08:35 AM Posted December 8, 2021 at 08:35 AM Céline is on top again haha Quote
marc-02 Posted December 8, 2021 at 03:27 PM Posted December 8, 2021 at 03:27 PM Team Celine promoted the Billboard poll! Hopefully that will keep Celine at No. 1 for quite some time. Yup she's back on top! 😁👍 So go vote vote vote https://www.facebook.com/100044469998138/posts/478788210280175/ 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted December 8, 2021 at 03:43 PM Posted December 8, 2021 at 03:43 PM Team Celine promoted the Billboard poll! Hopefully that will keep Celine at No. 1 for quite some time. Yup she's back on top! 😁👍 So go vote vote vote https://www.facebook.com/100044469998138/posts/478788210280175/ I’m actually impressed they did a post about this. Kev x 1 Quote
Celinelife Posted December 8, 2021 at 03:47 PM Posted December 8, 2021 at 03:47 PM Will the result of this vote would be announced? If yes, when? Quote
smw Posted December 8, 2021 at 05:18 PM Posted December 8, 2021 at 05:18 PM Team Celine promoted the Billboard poll! Hopefully that will keep Celine at No. 1 for quite some time. Yup she's back on top! 😁👍 So go vote vote vote https://www.facebook.com/100044469998138/posts/478788210280175/ So glad they promoted the poll! Quote
symon Posted December 8, 2021 at 09:37 PM Posted December 8, 2021 at 09:37 PM (edited) Céline again #1. I just have voted https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/all-time-favorite-christmas-song-poll-1235004873/ Edited December 8, 2021 at 09:37 PM by symon 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.