Jump to content

"These Are Special Times" album - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

I also think that's sponsored. And I don't think there's a problem with that.

 

That being said, this is a forum, a place for opinions. And I don't think everyone in here has this necessity of making Celine the next Jesus Christ... The most humble, perfect, innocent, loving, dedicated, suffering human being.

 

No one said that.

Posted

It's very clear that she is exposing the nununu clothes in her posts, just like she does with other brands in her other pics. And given that she cooperates with them, it's not a coincidence that her whole family in the pic is wearing it. She is promoting the brand and it's very likely that either she is sponsered or it's part of her contract. Next thing you guys do is claiming that she is voluntarily appearing in the Nununu and Loreal ads and doesn't want money for it...

 

Ok, but that's not the actual definition of a sponsored post, which is what alexceline was reacting to.

 

But if your point is that she uses her social media to bring attention to her business ventures, then sure, I guess?

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted

 

That's how rumors get started! :giggle:

Something wrong? He's not wearing his glasses and is tired... that's about it.

 

I'm just concerned. Circles under his eyes, like half of his hair is gone. But maybe that's just a matter of the picture ;-)

 

Sorry that it looked as if I wanted to start spreading some rumours...

 

Merry Christmas everyone ;-)

Posted

Terrible lighting does the trick this time.

 

Though I must say, he looks different than in 2016 Billboard. Looking more and more like Adhemar.

 

 

Well, I wrote that post and later I thought the same 😁😁😁

Posted

I think so. And it looks like her posts are sponsored by brands. She uses her social media to make money like other celebrities

 

Do we see that her xmas post is sponsored? i didn't see a nunu marker

Posted
« O Holy Night » has now more than 1.000.000 views!
  • Like 7
62008933_3302094023149751_3467110073363333120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1.fna&oh=4f58e00ddc52743e263578419950824a&oe=5D5255DE
Posted (edited)

Do we know if Text for You is a holiday movie?

Will it be released during the holidays next year?

The pictures from the set looked very Christmasy.

It’d be handy if it:

 

-Is a huge success at the box office

-Reintroduced Celine’s music to the masses

-Got Celine another Oscar nominated song

-Gave Celine’s holiday music a big comeback

 

😍 Lots of wishes I have for that movie!

 

Edited by smw
  • Like 2
Posted

There is something wrong with RC... :-(

 

Because he got bags under his eyes and looks tired? LOL

For all we know he has been gaming 24/7 or going to bed late, etc. etc.

(and bad lighting yeah)

 

All these assumptions..

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

Do we know if Text for You is a holiday movie?

Will it be released during the holidays next year?

The pictures from the set looked very Christmasy.

It'd be handy if it:

 

-Is a huge success at the box office

-Reintroduced Celine's music to the masses

-Got Celine another Oscar nominated song

-Gave Celine's holiday music a big comeback

 

Lots of wishes I have for that movie!

 

I found this on Billboard it was published two months ago. They should 'bombared' us with news about this, how comes there is so much silent about that.

 

Text For You marks Dion's film debut. The movie does not have a release date at the time of publication.

 

 

It will be amazing if after this one she will get a good role (Just like Shania managed to get)

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted

The Celine Dion Forum: Oh my God, aren't we going to get ANYTHING from Celine this year. A Christmas message?

 

Celine's Team posts a photo

 

The Celine Dion Forum: Oh my God, she looks so tired! There's something wrong with RC. They're using her Instagram to sponsor her clothes line! :sofunny: :sofunny:

 

 

This place is never happy. Merry Effing Christmas ya big bunch of Scrooge's.

:sofunny:

:sofunny:

 

Despite it all, I love our scroogey Celine family! 😂

  • Like 2
Posted
Not sure what this word means- scroogey but as I came to notice (myself as well) ! She has many fans highly creative and perfectionist, hmmm :-D

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted (edited)

The Celine Dion Forum: Oh my God, aren't we going to get ANYTHING from Celine this year. A Christmas message?

 

Celine's Team posts a photo

 

The Celine Dion Forum: Oh my God, she looks so tired! There's something wrong with RC. They're using her Instagram to sponsor her clothes line! :sofunny: :sofunny:

 

 

This place is never happy. Merry Effing Christmas ya big bunch of Scrooge's.

 

:sofunny:

 

:sofunny: L

So true!!! :lmao:

The best post of the year!

 

If I were Celine, I would never post anything ever again! What's the point!!?? :lol:

Edited by Xpresso
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

how about letting people have their opinion? Merry Christmas to yo too

 

Well, opinions should be based on facts. AlexCeline is correct in the fact that there is no indication on her posts that she is promoting the brand. No company tags or hashtags. Just saying she’s using her social media to make money, simply because she’s wearing the clothes is not a fact, based on the evidence of her post. Opinions are everyone’s right, but they shouldn’t be baseless.

 

I wanted to promote my friend’s brand of shirts on my drag live Instagram drag show, because he made me one. It wasn’t a partnership, or sponsorship...but Instagram forced me to change my account to a business account in order for me to tag his product in my post because the post came off as him sponsoring me. His brand name had to appear under my handle. If Celine’s photo was sponsored by Celinununu, then the brand name would have to be all over the post.

Edited by CelinesDIVO5
  • Like 2

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

God Bless Dee :)

 

 

Wow! A much different take than the one we know. Perhaps this is how he heard it in his head when he wrote it.

Posted

 

 

Wow! A much different take than the one we know. Perhaps this is how he heard it in his head when he wrote it.

 

He should have left it in his head.

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted (edited)

Well... the holidays are behind us now.

I'm glad Celine has been resting and rejuvenating.

Glad her team finally posted some holiday content... most importantly, the high quality performance of O Holy Night from her 1998 CBS special on YouTube.

The views on that video will skyrocket in the coming years.

Here's hoping that Text For You helps feed into bumping up interest in Celine's music and her holiday music this year!

:-D

Edited by smw
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Yes! Céline has been resting and rejuvinating yet some of her die hard fans keeps on whining since lockdown lol

 

die hard fans - you’re the next one should be resting and rejuvinating so we can have the energy to cheer for her upcoming projects and comeback.

 

Christmas is over (the other diva is now resting) and Céline is coming to town soon

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Posted

The performance of “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” from the “These Are Special Times” TV special was just uploaded to Celine’s YouTube page:

 

  • Like 1
Posted

The performance of "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" from the "These Are Special Times" TV special was just uploaded to Celine's YouTube page:

 

https://youtu.be/oPTAzLc8zKg

 

 

Good news

I love this song so very much.

Posted

The performance of "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" from the "These Are Special Times" TV special was just uploaded to Celine's YouTube page:

 

https://youtu.be/oPTAzLc8zKg

 

Best news of 2021!! :clap: :clap:

  • Like 2

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

 

 

Good news

I love this song so very much.

 

Was this one actually live? It sounds like it! It's been ages since I've listened to it.

Posted
Wow her voice was top shape that night!!!... too bad she had to lip synch “oh holy night” it would have been probably her best vocal performance.
  • Like 1
Posted

Best news of 2021!! :clap: :clap:

They could have performed A New Day ...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...