SarahJB5 Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:38 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:38 AM So it's officialy pre-recorded We already knew that from over a week ago when Kimberly went to the taping Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
Tal Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:39 AM Author Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:39 AM DAMN!! THAT WAS FRACKIN AWESOME!! Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
dlh1 Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/6332/celineelvisrq2.jpg what did you type in on itunes to find this, i cant find it anywhere Quote
kathyc25 Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM She`s so hot Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Lawna Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM Celine looks amazing! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
rodrigo_alka Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WANNA HEAR SOME NEWS !!! Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
xo1hrt4celineox Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM OOh wow! I looooved the outfit! Great vocal too! whoo celine! Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
JP Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM Inredible!!!I'm just a little bit sad that Celine wasn't singing live but that's better than nothing! I think it was a HUGE thing in Celine's career, pretty awesome!! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Tal Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM Author Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM Wow! Jordin has "S'il Suffisait D'aimer" on her iTunes playlist!! Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
winforlife Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:42 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:42 AM Céline looked and sounded awesome,but the band was too loud Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
Clari Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:42 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:42 AM OH MY GOD!!!! That was AWESOME!!! !!!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
JP Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:42 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:42 AM http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/6332/celineelvisrq2.jpg what did you type in on itunes to find this, i cant find it anywhereIt's on the main page of the iTunes Store right on the top (Idols Gives Back)Or i think you can write celine dion in videosBut depends on wich country you live.. I think it's only for US and Canada Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
rodrigo_alka Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:42 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:42 AM WE WANT SOME AUDIO NOW !!! Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
windinmountain Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:43 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:43 AM amazing performance!! SHE is truly HOT!! Quote http://media.npr.org/news/images/2006/jun/16/lake_200.jpg"If a love as strong as ours couldn't make it all the way Can anything make sense at all? If a love so deep and true couldn't stand the test of time Then Mount Everest could slide and Jerusalem could fall"
raymondedwin Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:43 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:43 AM awesome ... awesome ... you can dl the performance on itunes Quote
SarahJB5 Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:45 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:45 AM That was so awesome Way to go Celine...I'm uploading to youtube right now...I'll post the link when it's done! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
changepas39 Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:46 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:46 AM (edited) Omg that was so awsome! SHE LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Edited April 26, 2007 at 01:46 AM by changepas39 Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
stevethefan Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:46 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:46 AM (edited) Although I loved seeing Celine, and it looked cool singing with Elvis I was a little disappointed because it waspre-recorded. I know with that kind of duet they kind of had to do that to make it look and sound good but I was more impressed with Kelly Clarkson (with guitar god Jeff Beck who is hardly ever seen nowadays!) Annie Lennox was great too! I wish Celine would have just came out and sang live without the Elvis thing, but still happy to see her on TV! Edited April 26, 2007 at 01:49 AM by stevethefan Quote
JP Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:48 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:48 AM It's the 3rd time i watch it and i still have goosebumps at the end just before the 'right now', Celine really sounds incredible!!And i'm still impressionate who they bring back Elvis, technology is sooooo great!! Looks so real Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
dlh1 Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:48 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:48 AM That was so awesome Way to go Celine...I'm uploading to youtube right now...I'll post the link when it's done! wowowowowowowowowow thank you soooooooooooooo much Quote
Koolan Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:49 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:49 AM omg, she looked and sounded awesome. Wish it was longer. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Tal Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:50 AM Author Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:50 AM That was Elvis Vic!! The impersonator was just there as a 'placeholder'. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
denise Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:50 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:50 AM Although the band was too loud, it was an awesome performance by our Celine! Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
winforlife Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:51 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:51 AM (edited) The audience went wild and gave Céline and Elvis a standing ovation Edited April 26, 2007 at 01:55 AM by winforlife Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
JP Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:52 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:52 AM (edited) omg, she looked and sounded awesome. Wish it was longer.No it was the real Elvis from the 1968 SpecialThey only use the impersenator to help Celine when she record it and after they put the real Elvis Edit: Oops, just see you edit your post a second after i quote you LOL Edited April 26, 2007 at 01:52 AM by JP Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
jjlovescéline Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:52 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:52 AM Céline's voice never ceases to amaze me! She looked gorgeous and performed the song with the virtual Elvis with class (of course!). That performance was unbelievably awesome! Quote
Rain Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:54 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:54 AM It was absolutely wonderful. I am really impressed the way it came out visually and vocally. Quote
dlh1 Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:58 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:58 AM im staying awake all night until it appears somewhere on the internet. It better be bloody good I tell thee Quote
SarahJB5 Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:00 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:00 AM im staying awake all night until it appears somewhere on the internet. It better be bloody good I tell thee It's uploaded about 30% right now to youtube...so hopefully it won't be too much longer! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
dlh1 Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:01 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:01 AM im staying awake all night until it appears somewhere on the internet. It better be bloody good I tell thee It's uploaded about 30% right now to youtube...so hopefully it won't be too much longer! thanks so much. This is so soon after being on T.V too!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.