Loup_garou Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:06 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:06 AM Someone has an HQ mp3? I just can't stop watching that... And don't forget: Download the video at iTunes... I really would but here in Colombia...no itunes available I first saw the video kindly Sarah shared and just finished watching the whole special on TVU...but still....pooor quality...can't wait to have the mp3 on my ipod and to watch the performance on HQ .....everything about that performance was just mind-blowing Quote
Ted Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:07 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:07 AM There are also a lot of people who dont like her there. I dont get it. I mean, if she isnt your cup of tea, thats cool. But to say her voice is awful or annoying....that bothers me. And I love how they're all concerned about this giving him exposure. HELLO!! Its ELVIS! He's probably the most legendary artist ever. As if he needs to be exposed, lol. They made those remarks before the show (on the 24th) Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Ted Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:10 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:10 AM Can't win them all.. Another topic about the duet HERE There was a lot postive posts there about Celine. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Clio Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:21 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:21 AM Yes, it's obvious that the song is lip-synced. Her voice is amazing, though. Quote http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6184/houstannc9.jpg
Loup_garou Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:24 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:24 AM (edited) some first reviews Dion Stuns America With Elvis Duethttp://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...%20duet_1029192 http://www.broadcastingcable.com/blog/1380...1230008723.html http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/04/26/american...dol-gives-back/ Edited April 26, 2007 at 05:34 AM by Loup_garou Quote
pepillo90 Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:32 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:32 AM some first reviews Dion Stuns America With Elvis Duethttp://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...%20duet_1029192 http://www.broadcastingcable.com/blog/1380...1230008723.html Thanks!!! I'm in love with her!! What a voice!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
changepas39 Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:08 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:08 AM oh would be so nice to get a mp3 or video download!! Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
JP Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:21 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:21 AM You know, i'm very proud of René these days.. Of Celine too of course but let me explain myself..Celine & Rene could easely give up with the MHWGO and Las Vegas success and all of this.. And after ANDHC, we have see that priority have changed.. But since some months, we see that René still have a HUGE flamme burning up for Celine, he still wants and i think it's sooo great.. The Oscars, Virtual Duet of the King and the Queen of Vegas, it's very huge.. He still want to bring Celine to another level, he don't give up and he knows he still can do a lot of stuff for her, she didn't make everything.. I'm very proud to be a Celine's fan!! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Loup_garou Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:30 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:30 AM You know, i'm very proud of René these days.. Of Celine too of course but let me explain myself..Celine & Rene could easely give up with the MHWGO and Las Vegas success and all of this.. And after ANDHC, we have see that priority have changed.. But since some months, we see that René still have a HUGE flamme burning up for Celine, he still wants and i think it's sooo great.. The Oscars, Virtual Duet of the King and the Queen of Vegas, it's very huge.. He still want to bring Celine to another level, he don't give up and he knows he still can do a lot of stuff for her, she didn't make everything.. I'm very proud to be a Celine's fan!! TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU JP Quote
Frida Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:33 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:33 AM oh my I think I've fallen in love with her all over again I never expected something like that Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
krazy_kool_dude Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:34 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:34 AM that was incredible! she sound brilliant! :kicking: Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Epoenah Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:38 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:38 AM (edited) it was definetly great to see the king & queen perform together! celine was fabulous as always..... my only complaint is that the song was over too quick! celine.... you rock girlfriend! Edited April 26, 2007 at 06:38 AM by Epoenah Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:38 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:38 AM You know, i'm very proud of René these days.. Of Celine too of course but let me explain myself..Celine & Rene could easely give up with the MHWGO and Las Vegas success and all of this.. And after ANDHC, we have see that priority have changed.. But since some months, we see that René still have a HUGE flamme burning up for Celine, he still wants and i think it's sooo great.. The Oscars, Virtual Duet of the King and the Queen of Vegas, it's very huge.. He still want to bring Celine to another level, he don't give up and he knows he still can do a lot of stuff for her, she didn't make everything.. I'm very proud to be a Celine's fan!! I agree with you. I understand now many things, when Celine started Vegas concerts she and Rene needed to prove that it would be a sucess and they focused all their power there, she realesed albums but there weren´t a lot of marketing, she didnt travel to many places and things. They proved that Vegas is a BIG sucess and dont need to prove nothing more there. So now they will focus in another things, French album, English album, World Tour and other things probably we dont know yet... Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Goffy Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:38 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:38 AM WOWWW! its amazingand ITUNES SUCKS!!! i download (and paid for the video) and the .m4v extention bug each times i try to play! Quote https://www.facebook.com/francisbenoitZ*love
Celine's Wife Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:39 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:39 AM She looks freaking ORGASMIC!!!!!!! OMG, so HOT! Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
JP Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:47 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:47 AM WOWWW! its amazingand ITUNES SUCKS!!! i download (and paid for the video) and the .m4v extention bug each times i try to play!Are you reading it with Quicktime?Cause with the DRM protection, you can't watch it with any other software Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Céline's Blues Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:47 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:47 AM It was really nice but I'm moving right along to Immensite... lol Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Goffy Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:49 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:49 AM WOWWW! its amazingand ITUNES SUCKS!!! i download (and paid for the video) and the .m4v extention bug each times i try to play!Are you reading it with Quicktime?Cause with the DRM protection, you can't watch it with any other softwareYes (pis ca buggggg!! l'image n est pas fluide) Quote https://www.facebook.com/francisbenoitZ*love
Lawna Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:51 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:51 AM Thanks Sarah for the instant YouTube video! Yes, that was a historical, landmark performance. Regardless of the Owners of American Idol owning the Elvis Estate - they still would not just allow "ANYBODY" to perform with Elvis in a such a production as this. That's because CELINE is of the highest caliber! I just purchased the iTunes video! Great Price! $1.99 It's downloading right now. I downloaded it as well, but I think mine is flawed. Every time I play it it kind of skips. Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
hwan0401 Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:07 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:07 AM WoW Quote Celine Ready To Take 'Chances' On New Album
JP Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:09 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:09 AM (edited) Yes (pis ca buggggg!! l'image n est pas fluide)Ahh c'est ben poche.. Ben jpense que ca demande beaucoup de jus parce que moi ca joue sacadé au début et après c'est correct, mais il rushe un peu au début.. (Sorry for the french speaking ) Edited April 26, 2007 at 07:10 AM by JP Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
smw Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:22 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:22 AM She was beautiful, but waaaay to skinny. She came across a tad dull, perhaps?? She sounded amazing--I loved the song, and I'm dying to hear a studio recording without the audience cheering so much!! I hope this brings more good than bad! And I'm sure it will. Quote
Fanny! Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:28 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:28 AM I've watched it and I really like it GREAT voices! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
celinefanonline Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:37 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:37 AM any screen cap? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
stevo Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:47 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:47 AM I missed all the fun on the forum last night but what a treat to come home to this am!!! THAT WAS AMAZING! She sounded and looked flawless. Our girl did BETTER than good!!! Thank you for the yt vid!!! Can't wait to see this on Friday in UK! Quote
zeesh100 Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:52 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:52 AM I agree, Celine was amazing. Celine's and Elvis's voice really do blend well together. The best performance that I have seen all year. In fact, I think this that this is one of Celines greatest performances ever in her whole career. Quote
Davey84 Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:56 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:56 AM where the hell can I see it?!?!!? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
stevo Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:59 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:59 AM Here darling http://www.youtube.com/watch_fullscreen?vi...=Celine%20Sings Quote
Love, Posted April 26, 2007 at 08:01 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 08:01 AM (edited) Here darling http://www.youtube.com/watch_fullscreen?vi...=Celine%20SingsStevo, don't call my Davey, darling! jkkk.. :giggle: If you go a few pages back, Davey, you can get some big screencaps... :P You should print them out and look at them on your flight to VVVVVVVegas! P.S. Thanks for the "Full Screen" link... Steven Edited April 26, 2007 at 08:03 AM by Love, Quote
stevo Posted April 26, 2007 at 08:07 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 08:07 AM You're welcome Lurrve. Sorry for stepping on your toes re. The Davester. And it's Stephen. Steven is just WRONG! (Sorry any Stevens) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.