Jump to content

Celine & Elvis duet on American Idol "Idol Gives Back"


Recommended Posts

Posted
well me too.. I'm excited too!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg

 

So suddenly, it's clear to me

Things change

Our future lies in here and now

We live it through somehow

 

Now the greatest reward

Is the love that I can give

I'm here for you now

For as long as I live

You made me who I am

Posted
The person on the picture is too slim to be Mariah.

 

:mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :giggle:

Posted
I took a vid with my digital camera. I'm uploading it now. Its not Vinny quality though so dont be disappointed!! :lol:

 

 

The video from youtube was kindly posted by TAL..... thanx ...

Posted (edited)

AH

i DIDI'NT SEE

Edited by $P!K&
Posted
No, children, she'll be on tomorrow! Not today.
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

:blink: Once again they deleted Celine from the list :shrug: I think they are trying to focus as time goes by on different aspects of the show the most recent being the song "American Prayer" penned By Bono and Dave Stewart and "trying" to keep the mystery duet .... a mystery... yeah right :laugh: (at least not with this forum going everywhere to get the latest news)

 

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index....49-b0978e50efb8

Posted
I'm sooo excited!

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
This is going to be huge... The news are running the world! Even the Portuguese music sites are talking about it: http://www.musica.iol.pt/noticia.php?id=80...amp;div_id=3378

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpg

Antwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ Arras

Some people need no slogans or presentations.

 

 

 

And that was a wrap, folks!

Posted
WHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooo i cannnoooottt wait!!!!!!!!! :clap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Posted
No, children, she'll be on tomorrow! Not today.

Oh i'm so sad, i was thinking it was tonight :(

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
On one of the afternoon radio shows (Don and Mike) they were talking about this. In the past they have made fun of Celine, calling her the "praying mantis" although they aren't too vicious lately. They were talking about whether it was going to be an Elvis impersonator or something along the lines of "All the Way" with a "video" Elvis. I think I'd rather have the impersonator but I really wish they would just have a regular singer, like Josh Groban. Also they were mentioning how it may be done on a separate stage, almost as if it would be isolated from the audience. I hope that's not true. We will see. :yes:
Posted
I can't wait to see her. OMG
AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Posted

Ryan Seacrest just said @ E! NEWS That Celine is doing something SPECTACULAR! :clap:

 

OUR GIRL IS EVERYWHERE THIS DAYS :kicking:

Posted
Ryan Seacrest just said @ E! NEWS That Celine is doing something SPECTACULAR! :clap:

 

OUR GIRL IS EVERYWHERE THIS DAYS :kicking:

 

At the end of AI this evening, Seacrest made this announcement :kicking: Tomorrow evening will be exciting.

I hope people vote as much as possible for a worthy cause as well to listening to Céline( it's a toll free #).

post-789-0-85779200-1435722092_thumb.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg

Posted
:lol: Celine will be all over gossip TV shows...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
After the performance, please don't go crazy posting messages on this topic. If it's very slow, wait a few minutes then try again. We don't want to ruin the fun for others. :flowers:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted

Very good news!

The performances will be on iTunes tomorrow, so you will be able to support Celine and also give money for Africa!

 

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3761/itunes1xc8.jpg

 

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4355/itunes2tm7.jpg

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted

Celine - slated? - what a change of events! :blushing1:

 

who cares. All that matters is that Celine is doing something, she's getting her name out there again and doing some promo. She's just scored another number one with 2 more albums later this year. Every artist has "haters" (Mariah, Whitney, Barbra and especially Cher...and just look at how long Cher's lasted). Nothing to worry about.

http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Posted
She got pretty trashed here:

 

http://www.dlisted.com/node/9081#comments

 

this made me laugh actually

 

Celine and ELVIS? They couldn't find a live person to sing with her, huh?

 

:laugh:

 

oh well like Céline said... you can't please everybody! :thumbsup2:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...