celinelover50 Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:00 AM Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:00 AM oh my its too night! i wont get to see this till friday/saturday night! as thats when they show the show here, behind america! Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
stevo Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:22 AM Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:22 AM So it's saturday night we'll see her in the UK? Quote
celinelover50 Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:33 AM Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:33 AM well they have it shown here on friday night i think and saturday morning and saturday night....all repeats...ill go check! Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
celinelover50 Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:39 AM Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:39 AM (edited) OK PEOPLE THE IDOL GIVES BACK IS BROADCASTED ON FRIDAY NIGHT FROM 8.30 TILL 9.30 WHERE THE IDOLS WILL SING (CONTESTANTS). AND FROM 9.30 TILL 11.30 WILL BE THE FUNDRAISER HOSTED BY Ellen! SO FRIDAY NIGHT 8.30 TILL 11.30 GET YOUUR SKY+ BOX ON THE RECORD. OH AND ITS ON ITV2 AND ITV2+1 (an hour behind) and its all repeated at some point on saturday! Edited April 25, 2007 at 09:40 AM by celinelover50 Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
dlh1 Posted April 25, 2007 at 11:00 AM Posted April 25, 2007 at 11:00 AM Hey guys. Just wondering, what time does american idol programme air in the USA coz I can watch it here in the Uk then. Does anybody know what time it will be in th UK when it airs in the USA. ohh and does anybody remember that website where we all watched the et s'il nen restait qu'une video live from canada. I can't remember the site. You know we could chose thousands of foreign tv channels to watch. Thanks, Dan Quote
stevo Posted April 25, 2007 at 11:16 AM Posted April 25, 2007 at 11:16 AM Thank you celineluvva!!! Quote
shasti Posted April 25, 2007 at 12:26 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 12:26 PM but is celine gonna be on the fundraiser... on on the results show tmr.... pls seacrest did mention that there's gonna be something you gotta see to belive.... hoping thats the one... shasti Quote
JP Posted April 25, 2007 at 01:45 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 01:45 PM I read in The Journal de Montréal this morning that Celine and Elvis will be on the last half-hour of the showI also read Elvis will be on stage like he was real, with the help of an European technology. They will use the footage of his concert in 1968 (the one with the white outfit and the ELVIS letters behind him) Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
ZoraSourit Posted April 25, 2007 at 01:54 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 01:54 PM YAY! It's today! I'm just sad because Céline will be on late in the evening... about 3 or 4 am here in Portugal... And the next day I have to get up before 7 am to go to work... lol Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
nico robin Posted April 25, 2007 at 02:34 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 02:34 PM today today!!! why am i so happy if i won't see it live nah i can't wait i can't wait !!! please cap it please!!is there any website to see it directly? Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
CSCfan Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:24 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:24 PM Celine to do duet with virtual Elvis Celine Dion joins one of the original American idols tonight -- she's singing with Elvis on "American Idol." The Caesars Palace headliner is singing "If I Can Dream" with a virtual Elvis, similar to Natalie Cole's electronically created duet "Unforgettable" with her late father, Nat King Cole. Standing in for Elvis during rehearsals was Elvis impersonator Ryan Pelton, who has worked Las Vegas with "Legends in Concert." "Idol" cast members also sang with the two during the taping this week, according to the celebrity Web site tmz.com. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Koolan Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:46 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:46 PM Hey guys. Just wondering, what time does american idol programme air in the USA coz I can watch it here in the Uk then. Does anybody know what time it will be in th UK when it airs in the USA. ohh and does anybody remember that website where we all watched the et s'il nen restait qu'une video live from canada. I can't remember the site. You know we could chose thousands of foreign tv channels to watch. Thanks, DanIt's from 20:00 - 22:00 EST I read in The Journal de Montréal this morning that Celine and Elvis will be on the last half-hour of the showI also read Elvis will be on stage like he was real, with the help of an European technology. They will use the footage of his concert in 1968 (the one with the white outfit and the ELVIS letters behind him) It'd be lame to see an impersonator on the video. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Macaronie Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:58 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:58 PM She got pretty trashed here: http://www.dlisted.com/node/9081#commentslook who replied I wonder who made the reply above mine Quote
Thomas Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:37 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:37 PM Wow, it's all very exciting isn't it? Thanks celinelover50 for the news on the UK broadcast. Got my Sky+ set!! Quote
Ted Posted April 25, 2007 at 06:01 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 06:01 PM She got pretty trashed here: http://www.dlisted.com/node/9081#commentslook who replied I wonder who made the reply above mine Those people are scumbags. The vulgar way they post, I read a few posts that was enough for me. Celine fans, please, don't go to that site. It will make you ill. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Loup_garou Posted April 25, 2007 at 06:07 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 06:07 PM Some info on the song "If I Can Dream" is a song made famous by Elvis Presley, notable for its direct quotations to Martin Luther King, Jr.. It was recorded by Presley in June, 1968, two months after King's assassination. The recording was first released to the public as the finale of the 1968 NBC "Elvis" special. Although the song is not technically gospel music, Presley perfomed the song with the intensity and intonations of southern gospel. It has since appeared on various Presley gospel and/or inspirational compilations. Songwriter W. Earl Brown was asked to write a song to replace "I'll Be Home For Christmas" as the grand finale on NBC's "Elvis" (June 20-23, 1968). He wrote "If I Can Dream," and when Elvis heard it he proclaimed "I'm never going to sing another song I don't believe in. I'm never going to make another picture I don't believe in." Elvis would sing "If I Can Dream" from his heart. Yet, the band-related errors prevented the first take from becoming the master. It was one of his dearest songs. "If I Can Dream" recorded June 23, 1968, was allegedly lip-synched by Elvis on both shows. "Elvis -TV Special." It was then first released as single - If I Can Dream/Edge Of Reality - in November 1968. It peaked on Billboard's Hot 100 at #12 for 13 weeks, one million plus sales. from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_I_Can_Dream Quote
VinnyT. Posted April 25, 2007 at 07:21 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 07:21 PM ADALIAN: I was excited when Ryan Seacrest announced Bono was the week's mentor -- but then, nothing. On the positive tip, Celine Dion might have been the producers' choice to coach "songs of inspiration." If not having a mentor spared us that, then I'm happy.What does it mean? What's "songs of inspiration"? Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Céline's Blues Posted April 25, 2007 at 07:27 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 07:27 PM Zis week ze kendidejts sing inspirational songs and Céline might be the perfect coach for them. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
celinerific Posted April 25, 2007 at 08:30 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 08:30 PM Okay... I'm a little confused. Will she be on at 8 PM (ET) or 9 PM (ET)? Because my friend watches AI all the time and said it'd be on at 9 PM tonight but the papers and celinedion.com said 8 PM, so I'm assuming 8 PM because the earlier the better... Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Koolan Posted April 25, 2007 at 08:34 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 08:34 PM celinedion.com probably meant the show starts at 8PM. When did they ever tell us the exact time when she's on any show? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Loup_garou Posted April 25, 2007 at 08:36 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 08:36 PM Okay... I'm a little confused. Will she be on at 8 PM (ET) or 9 PM (ET)? Because my friend watches AI all the time and said it'd be on at 9 PM tonight but the papers and celinedion.com said 8 PM, so I'm assuming 8 PM because the earlier the better... Remember that this is a 2 hour special different than the usual programming Quote
celinerific Posted April 25, 2007 at 08:57 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 08:57 PM Okay... I'm a little confused. Will she be on at 8 PM (ET) or 9 PM (ET)? Because my friend watches AI all the time and said it'd be on at 9 PM tonight but the papers and celinedion.com said 8 PM, so I'm assuming 8 PM because the earlier the better... Remember that this is a 2 hour special different than the usual programming Oohhhh. So it is on at 8 then? Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
dlh1 Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:35 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:35 PM fox.com says the programme will start at 8pm eastern time. what is the name of that website where you can watch tv online. The oen where we watched the ESNRQ premiere on TV PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE ?????? Quote
celinerific Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:42 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:42 PM (edited) http://wwitv.com/portal.htm Edited April 25, 2007 at 09:43 PM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Koolan Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:47 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:47 PM No channels will stream American Idol on that site. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Loup_garou Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:48 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:48 PM http://wwitv.com/portal.htm That's awesome...but on which channel should we tune in? there are a lot of options for USA Quote
dlh1 Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:51 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:51 PM so is there anywhere we can watch it online?? also try TVU player and see if you can get it on there Quote
celinerific Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:52 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:52 PM (edited) Is Fox 29 the same thing as Fox?It appears that "Idol Gives Back" is also on that channel. Edited April 25, 2007 at 09:55 PM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
dlh1 Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:53 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:53 PM download TVU player and you can watch it on there. It's on FOX at 8pm eastern or 1am UK GMT Have fun watching P.s you need fast internet I'm going to be at the library at my University hahaha Quote
Celinenvegas Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:54 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 09:54 PM I read in The Journal de Montréal this morning that Celine and Elvis will be on the last half-hour of the showI also read Elvis will be on stage like he was real, with the help of an European technology. They will use the footage of his concert in 1968 (the one with the white outfit and the ELVIS letters behind him) Thanks JP, that sounds really cool. I just thought he would be on a video screen like with Frank Sinatra. Now I'm even more excited!!! Quote ~J O E Y~
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.