peo Posted December 21, 2007 at 02:14 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 02:14 PM I was forgottenUntil you called my nameLost in the shadowsUntil you shined your light my wayNow I believe againIn all my dreams againI'm wide eyed and innocentThose doubting daysAre so far away and oh I will fallAnd you will catch me alwaysTime has taught me thisI will flyAnd you'll be there to guide meStraight up to my heart's highest wishI feel you close to meAnd I know what love is Now there's no mountainToo high for me to climbNo ocean so wideThat I could not reach the other sideNow I believe in meCause you live and breather in meAnd nothing can come betweenWe are one starNo night can darken, Oh I will fallAnd you will catch me alwaysTime has taught me thisI will flyAnd you'll be there to guide meStraight up to my heart's highest wishI feel you close to meAnd I know what love is It's an unspoken thingA quiet openingThere are no words that can go that deepBut I knowI know I will fallAnd you will catch me alwaysTime has taught me thisI will flyAnd you'll be there to guide meStraight up to my heart's highest wishI feel you close to meAnd I know what love is Thank you, baby Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Flaca Posted December 21, 2007 at 04:28 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 04:28 PM A full con One Heart... aunque sea un disco hecho a los apurones y con canciones repetidas, tiene esos temas hermosos... Quote Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Julieta Posted December 21, 2007 at 05:20 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 05:20 PM ke calor!!!!!!! Quote
peo Posted December 21, 2007 at 05:46 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 05:46 PM Q friiiiiiiiiiioooooo Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
speedy Posted December 21, 2007 at 05:49 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 05:49 PM Q templanza!!!! :giggle: Quote
Flaca Posted December 21, 2007 at 07:43 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 07:43 PM jajajaja, estamos todos locos!!!! Quote Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
speedy Posted December 21, 2007 at 07:47 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 07:47 PM jajajaja, estamos todos locos!!!! Otra que se dio cuenta :kicking: Quote
Flaca Posted December 21, 2007 at 07:48 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 07:48 PM jajajaja, estamos todos locos!!!! Otra que se dio cuenta :kicking: Siiii, y me incluyo!!!! Quote Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
speedy Posted December 21, 2007 at 07:50 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 07:50 PM jajajaja, estamos todos locos!!!! Otra que se dio cuenta :kicking: Siiii, y me incluyo!!!! :lavague: Quote
peo Posted December 21, 2007 at 07:52 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 07:52 PM Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Flaca Posted December 21, 2007 at 09:25 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 09:25 PM Quote Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
speedy Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:12 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:12 PM esa ha sido buena flaca Quote
speedy Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:56 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:56 PM In your arms I can still feel the way youwant me when you hold meI can still hear the words you whisperedwhen you told meI can stay right here forever in your arms And there ain't no wayI'm lettin' you go nowAnd there ain't no wayand there ain't not howI'll never see that day 'Cause I'm keeping youforever and for alwaysWe will be together all of our dayWanna wake up everymorning to your sweet facealways Mmmm, babyIn your heartI can still heara beat for every time you kiss meAnd when we're apart,I know how much you miss meI can feel your love for me in your heart And there ain't no wayI'm lettin' you go nowAnd there ain't now wayand there ain't no howI'll never see that day (I wanna wake up every morning) In your eyes(I can still seethe look of the one) I can still seethe look of the one who really loves me(I can still feel the way that you want)The one who wouldn't put anythingelse in the world above me(I can still see love for me) I canstill see love for me in your eyes(I still see the love) And there ain't no wayI'm lettin' you go nowAnd there ain't no wayand there ain't no howI'll never see that day I'm keeping you forever and for alwaysI'm in your arms :flowers: :flowers: Quote
Flaca Posted December 22, 2007 at 12:10 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 12:10 AM Linda canción de Shania Speedy!!! Quote Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
speedy Posted December 22, 2007 at 12:27 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 12:27 AM Linda canción de Shania Speedy!!! Si me gusta mucho esa cancion Quote
peo Posted December 22, 2007 at 12:32 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 12:32 AM In your arms I can still feel the way youwant me when you hold meI can still hear the words you whisperedwhen you told meI can stay right here forever in your arms And there ain't no wayI'm lettin' you go nowAnd there ain't no wayand there ain't not howI'll never see that day 'Cause I'm keeping youforever and for alwaysWe will be together all of our dayWanna wake up everymorning to your sweet facealways Mmmm, babyIn your heartI can still heara beat for every time you kiss meAnd when we're apart,I know how much you miss meI can feel your love for me in your heart And there ain't no wayI'm lettin' you go nowAnd there ain't now wayand there ain't no howI'll never see that day (I wanna wake up every morning) In your eyes(I can still seethe look of the one) I can still seethe look of the one who really loves me(I can still feel the way that you want)The one who wouldn't put anythingelse in the world above me(I can still see love for me) I canstill see love for me in your eyes(I still see the love) And there ain't no wayI'm lettin' you go nowAnd there ain't no wayand there ain't no howI'll never see that day I'm keeping you forever and for alwaysI'm in your arms :flowers: :flowers: Me encanta esa canción de Shania Especialmente el video, por poco lloro Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
speedy Posted December 22, 2007 at 12:33 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 12:33 AM In your arms I can still feel the way youwant me when you hold meI can still hear the words you whisperedwhen you told meI can stay right here forever in your arms And there ain't no wayI'm lettin' you go nowAnd there ain't no wayand there ain't not howI'll never see that day 'Cause I'm keeping youforever and for alwaysWe will be together all of our dayWanna wake up everymorning to your sweet facealways Mmmm, babyIn your heartI can still heara beat for every time you kiss meAnd when we're apart,I know how much you miss meI can feel your love for me in your heart And there ain't no wayI'm lettin' you go nowAnd there ain't now wayand there ain't no howI'll never see that day (I wanna wake up every morning) In your eyes(I can still seethe look of the one) I can still seethe look of the one who really loves me(I can still feel the way that you want)The one who wouldn't put anythingelse in the world above me(I can still see love for me) I canstill see love for me in your eyes(I still see the love) And there ain't no wayI'm lettin' you go nowAnd there ain't no wayand there ain't no howI'll never see that day I'm keeping you forever and for alwaysI'm in your arms :flowers: :flowers: Me encanta esa canción de Shania Especialmente el video, por poco lloro Yo llore Quote
peo Posted December 22, 2007 at 12:40 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 12:40 AM (edited) Awwwww Edited December 22, 2007 at 12:41 AM by peo Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
peo Posted December 22, 2007 at 12:54 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 12:54 AM hahaha Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
speedy Posted December 22, 2007 at 01:00 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 01:00 AM BUENAS NOXES PEOPLE Y BUENAS NOXES ASTRID, QUE ERES LA QUE ANDA POR ACA AHORA MISMO!!! Quote
peo Posted December 22, 2007 at 03:45 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 03:45 AM hahaha Buenas noches a ti tambien y a todos. Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
onix Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:14 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:14 AM H Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
onix Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:14 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:14 AM O Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
onix Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:15 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:15 AM L Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
onix Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:17 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:17 AM A Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
onix Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:19 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:19 AM (edited) Edited December 22, 2007 at 11:19 AM by onix Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
onix Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:20 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:20 AM S Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.