Julieta Posted December 20, 2007 at 02:24 PM Posted December 20, 2007 at 02:24 PM no hay nadie, como de costumbre Quote
speedy Posted December 20, 2007 at 02:53 PM Posted December 20, 2007 at 02:53 PM no hay nadie, como de costumbre Quote
Flaca Posted December 20, 2007 at 03:08 PM Posted December 20, 2007 at 03:08 PM Quote Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Julieta Posted December 20, 2007 at 05:20 PM Posted December 20, 2007 at 05:20 PM fa molto caldo!!!!! me voy a la pile Quote
speedy Posted December 20, 2007 at 05:37 PM Posted December 20, 2007 at 05:37 PM fa molto caldo!!!!! me voy a la pile Pues aca xueve y hace frio Quote
cesardario_colombia Posted December 20, 2007 at 06:31 PM Posted December 20, 2007 at 06:31 PM lol, amo el lol, es tan facil de escribit jeje Quote
speedy Posted December 20, 2007 at 07:40 PM Posted December 20, 2007 at 07:40 PM lol, amo el lol, es tan facil de escribit jeje :sofunny: Quote
Julieta Posted December 20, 2007 at 07:44 PM Posted December 20, 2007 at 07:44 PM fa molto caldo!!!!! me voy a la pile Pues aca xueve y hace frio que feo!, odio el frio Quote
speedy Posted December 20, 2007 at 08:40 PM Posted December 20, 2007 at 08:40 PM fa molto caldo!!!!! me voy a la pile Pues aca xueve y hace frio que feo!, odio el frio A mi me gusta Quote
Flaca Posted December 20, 2007 at 08:43 PM Posted December 20, 2007 at 08:43 PM Sí, hace calor hoy... Gracias a Dios por el aire acondicionado... Quote Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
peo Posted December 20, 2007 at 11:03 PM Posted December 20, 2007 at 11:03 PM Yo me estoy muriendo del frío Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
speedy Posted December 20, 2007 at 11:39 PM Posted December 20, 2007 at 11:39 PM Holaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
cesardario_colombia Posted December 21, 2007 at 02:53 AM Posted December 21, 2007 at 02:53 AM Hola de nuevo desde Colombia!! Quote
peo Posted December 21, 2007 at 02:59 AM Posted December 21, 2007 at 02:59 AM Hola a todos Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
cesardario_colombia Posted December 21, 2007 at 03:00 AM Posted December 21, 2007 at 03:00 AM Hola peo jejej tas respondiendo todo lo q dejo en el foro jejeje Quote
peo Posted December 21, 2007 at 03:08 AM Posted December 21, 2007 at 03:08 AM Hola peo jejej tas respondiendo todo lo q dejo en el foro jejeje Hola! sí estoy aburrida. Me llamo Astrid por siacaso Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
cesardario_colombia Posted December 21, 2007 at 03:12 AM Posted December 21, 2007 at 03:12 AM jejejeje yo estoy apunto de comenzar a jugar age of conquerors, pero tengo que inspirarme con celine jeje. Me llamo César jeje q esta en el nick . . . a ver si se nos ocurre algo mejor para el cuento jeje Un saludo! Quote
peo Posted December 21, 2007 at 03:23 AM Posted December 21, 2007 at 03:23 AM Hoal Cèsar! Mucho gusto Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Julieta Posted December 21, 2007 at 03:50 AM Posted December 21, 2007 at 03:50 AM acabo de ver ratatouille, me encanto esa peli! Quote
Julieta Posted December 21, 2007 at 03:52 AM Posted December 21, 2007 at 03:52 AM alguno de los argentinos que vive en bs as, va a ir a ver la despedida de julio bocca en la 9 de julio??? Quote
cesardario_colombia Posted December 21, 2007 at 06:03 AM Posted December 21, 2007 at 06:03 AM el futbole me aburreee, prefiero cantar . . . amo cantar!! Quote
onix Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:07 AM Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:07 AM el futbole me aburreee, prefiero cantar . . . amo cantar!! Ya somos 2 jajaa mi tambien me aburre el fut bol!! Cantas?pues graba algo cantando alguna cancion de Celine y compartela con nosotros para escucharte O alguna de Sin Bandera ya que eres fan de ese gran Duo lastima que se separaron... la de "Entra en mi vida" "Que lloro" esas 2 son unas super canciones!!!!! Saludos desde Mexico Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
celinebigfan Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:23 AM Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:23 AM Juli, me encantaria ir a verlooo!!! Pero me vuelvo a mi ciudad justo ese día y no voy a estar en capital Pero anda a verlooo, no te lo pierdas, yo lo fui a ver al Luna Park en septiembre y fue espectaculaaaar, sin palabras!!! Es un genioo...si podes no dejes de ir!!! Quote
speedy Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:35 AM Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:35 AM el futbole me aburreee, prefiero cantar . . . amo cantar!! El futbol es una sh*** Quote
celinebigfan Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:38 AM Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:38 AM (edited) I was forgottenUntil you called my nameLost in the shadowsUntil you shined your light my wayNow I believe againIn all my dreams againI'm wide eyed and innocentThose doubting daysAre so far away and oh I will fallAnd you will catch me alwaysTime has taught me thisI will flyAnd you'll be there to guide meStraight up to my heart's highest wishI feel you close to meAnd I know what love is Now there's no mountainToo high for me to climbNo ocean so wideThat I could not reach the other sideNow I believe in meCause you live and breather in meAnd nothing can come betweenWe are one starNo night can darken, Oh I will fallAnd you will catch me alwaysTime has taught me thisI will flyAnd you'll be there to guide meStraight up to my heart's highest wishI feel you close to meAnd I know what love is It's an unspoken thingA quiet openingThere are no words that can go that deepBut I knowI know I will fallAnd you will catch me alwaysTime has taught me thisI will flyAnd you'll be there to guide meStraight up to my heart's highest wishI feel you close to meAnd I know what love is Thank you, baby Edited December 21, 2007 at 11:44 AM by celinebigfan Quote
speedy Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:45 AM Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:45 AM I cry and you comfort meI'm lost and you hear my screamSo it's hard to watch you fallingWhen you run so deep in meYou live in meGonna stand by your side nowLet me kiss all your tears awayYou can stay in my arms nowAnd I know I can make you believe againI walk but you can run through fireI search for reasons and baby you inspireBut I know somebody hurt youAnd I know you really need a friendWell you can take my handGonna stand by your side nowLet me kiss all your tears awayYou can stay in my arms nowAnd I know I can make you believe againSo when you're feeling like you can't go onDon't you knowYou never walk alone noAnd you live in meGonna stand by your side nowLet me kiss all your tears awayYou can stay in my arms nowAnd I know I can make you believe againI'm gonna stand, stand by your sideKiss all your tears away tonightI'm gonna stand, stand by your sideMake you believe againI wanna look in your eyes now and see you smiling again to you my love Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.