Jump to content

El bolutopic


Recommended Posts

Posted
alfajores havanna

 

:blink: :shrug:

 

 

 

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :o :huh: :mellow: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted

Como los boludines argentinos estan durmiendo, estudiando o trabajando pues busque por internet:

Los alfajores Havanna son alfajores típicos de Mar del Plata (Argentina) Son uno de los sabores más codiciados.

Posted
Como los boludines argentinos estan durmiendo, estudiando o trabajando pues busque por internet:

como los boludines???? :huh:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ehh que te pasa???? :pinch:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:giggle:

Posted
hOOOOOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Posted

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

 

 

I'm scared

So afraid to show I care

Will he think me weak

If I tremble when I speak

Oooh - what if

There's another one he's thinking of

Maybe he's in love

I'd feel like a fool

Life can be so cruel

I don't know what to do

 

I've been there

With my heart out in my hand

But what you must understand

You can't let the chance

To love him pass you by

 

Should I

 

Tell him

Tell him that the sun and moon

Rise in his eyes

Reach out to him

And whisper

Tender words so soft and sweet

Hold him close to feel his heart beat

Love will be the gift you give yourself

 

Touch him

With the gentleness you feel inside

Your love can't be denied

The truth will set you free

You'll have what's meant to be

All in time you'll see

 

I love him

Of that much I can be sure

I don't think I could endure

If I let him walk away

When I have so much to say

 

I'll

 

Love is light that surely glows

In the hearts of those who know

It's a steady flame that grows

Feed the fire with all the passion you can show

Tonight love will assume its place

This memory time cannot erase

Blind faith will lead love where it has to go

 

Never let him go

Posted

BUENAS NOCHES!!!!

BONA NIT!!!!

GODDNIGHT!!!

BONNE NUIT!!!

GOEDENACHT!!!

GUTTEN NACHT!!!

BOAS NOITES!!!

Posted
Como los boludines argentinos estan durmiendo, estudiando o trabajando pues busque por internet:

Los alfajores Havanna son alfajores típicos de Mar del Plata (Argentina) Son uno de los sabores más codiciados.

 

 

Muy bien, investigando por la web...

Julieta, mandame algunos jajajaja. A compartir con los chicos del foro!

También me gustan los Balcarce de frutilla, una delicia!

Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted

Hush now

I see a light in the sky....

 

So, my love...

 

Let the rain come down

and wash away our tears

let it fill our souls

and drown our fears

Let it shatter the walls

for a new sun

A New Day Has Come For Us

 

Love u :wub:

Posted

BUENOS DIAS!!!!!! :bye1: :bye1: :bye1:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Y viva el amor :in_love:

Posted
AQUI VA MI PEQUEÑA APORTACION!!
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/tanaisjavega/bannertc1.jpg
Posted

ayer fue el cumple de mi mama (50 que vieja! :giggle: ) y fuimos a comer a la parolaccia (es un restorante italiano) y los mozos le cantaron el tanti auguri, mi vieja se moria de la verguenza ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

estan todos como muy enamoradizos, romanticones, muy empalagozos ya! y eso que falta para primavera :giggle:

Posted
muy empalagozos ya! y eso que falta para primavera :giggle:

 

 

:blink: no empalagosos no :giggle:

 

Ademas con esto del cambio nunca se sabe cuando puede venir la calor :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

Posted
mañana rindo el final, tengo mucho miedo! ojalaque me vaya bien, crucen los dedos! -_- :rolleyes:
Posted
aca en colombia esta lloviendo muchisimo!! hay muchas inundaciones, y hace poco granizó y nos dejo la ciudad bajo hielo en Bogota, no se si habran visto
Posted

Hola a todo el mundo!!!!!

 

Ultimamente esta este espacio muy apagado!!!!

 

Donde estan "Maara" "Osinhos"!!!!!

Amigas...

uetedes posteaban muuuuucho!!!

 

Seguro estan de vacaciones con sus familias!!!

 

Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Celine Dion en Guadalajara, Mexico

Diciembre 2008

 

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg

Posted
Yo paso de venir cuando vengo nunca ahay nadie...
Posted
Yo paso de venir cuando vengo nunca ahay nadie...

 

 

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

 

 

Pero con esos animos no llegaremos a la pagina 1 millon ni cuando el sol se apague para siempre :mdr:

Posted
Esta es la zona de comunicacio foral :gossip: :gathering:

 

:yes:

Posted

Julieta, rendiste??? Cómo te fue?

 

Está bueno la parolaccia? No sé acá, pero en la parolaccia de Roma los mozos te insultan, jajaja.

Tanti auguri a tua mamma!

Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...