Jump to content

El bolutopic


Recommended Posts

Posted

No quedó nadie sin saludar Speedy!!!

Buenas noches...

Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted
Hola Julieta, rendiste???
Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted
si, no se como me fue, solo pido un 4! no es mucho pedir -_-
Posted
Siiii, no sé por qué pensé que era oral el examen... Bueno, tenés que esperar la nota entonces. Je je, seguro te fue bien. Ahora ya estás de vacaciones???
Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted
Siiii, no sé por qué pensé que era oral el examen... Bueno, tenés que esperar la nota entonces. Je je, seguro te fue bien. Ahora ya estás de vacaciones???

me queda rendir el sabado un examen del curso que hice de ayudante de laboratorio de analisis clinicos y ahi si, para bien o para mal, ya estaria de vacacciones

 

 

me voy a pasar navidad a cordoba pero vuelvo el 31 para pasar año nuevo aca

Posted
...yo me voy a Córdoba, pero en enero.
Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted
...yo me voy a Córdoba, pero en enero.

a que parte?

Posted
Voy a estar por La Falda, Villa Giardino, esa parte...
Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted

a mi me encanta mina clavero y la cumbrecita, villa gral belgrano

 

 

 

creo que voy a ir al Aspero, no tengo ni idea en que parte de cordoba es, pero vamos a ir con un amigo de mi viejo y su flia, y por lo que contaron es un lugar super tranquilo, ademas se puede hacer travesia con la 4 x 4 y mi hno va a llevar el cuatriciclo

Posted
Qué bueno, re divertido. Aspero mmm no conozco. La van a pasar joya con cuatriciclo y todo!
Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted
Hola onix, cómo estás?
Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted
hola onix, se va sumando gente!
Posted
Ya quiero mi DVD!!!!! :wub:

yo tambien, por que siempre tardan tanto en traer las cosas! :glare:

Posted

Cómo tarda! Ya me estuve desahogando en el topic sobre el DVD... Siempre nos hacen esperar.

QUE LLEGUE DE UNA VEZ!!!!

Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted

me voy a dormir, tengo un dolor de cabeza tremendo!

 

 

saludos

Posted

Chau Julieta, que descanses... tomate algo para la cabeza, jeje.

Hasta mañana. :w00twave:

Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted
Aca en colombia son las 12:00 am jejeje... cuando salimos a vacaciones los universitarios,.... se nos daña el horario y nos quedamos hasta tarde haciando nad!
Posted (edited)

I bruise you

You bruise me

We both bruise too easily

Too easily to let it show

I love you and that's all I know

 

All my plans

Have fallen through

All my plans depend on you

Depend on you to help them grow

I love you and that's all I know

 

When the singer's gone

Let the song go on...

 

But the ending always comes at last

Endings always come too fast

They come too fast

But they pass too slow

I love you and that's all I know

 

When the singer's gone

Let the song go on

It's a fine line between the darkness and the dawn

They say in the darkest night, there's a light beyond

 

 

I LOVE YOU AND THAT'S ALL I KNOW...... :in_love:

Edited by celinebigfan
Posted

I saw you dancing out the ocean

Running fast along the sand

A spirit born of earth and water

Fire flying from your hands

 

In the instant that you love someone

In the second that the hammer hits

Reality runs up your spine

And the pieces finally fit

 

And all I ever needed was the one

Like freedom fields where wild horses run

When stars collide like you and I

No shadows block the sun

You're all I've ever needed

Baby you're the one

 

There are caravans we follow

Drunken nights in dark hotels

When chances breathe between the silence

Where sex and love no longer gel

 

For each man in his time is Cain

Until he walks along the beach

And sees his future in the water

A long lost heart within his reach

 

You're all I've ever needed

Baby you're the one

 

:wub:

Posted

No more sadness

I wanna be the one to make you happy

I wanna be the one to give you hope

But in these days of conscious living

We've got to take it slow

You can't be sure of who you've met

You just don't know what you might get

Cause in these crazy times we're living

Love can turn into regret

 

But you, could be the one to change my point of view

It's all up to you...

 

Give you love without the pain

Show you light beyond the rain

Gonna make you happy

Gonna make you happy now

There'll be days when things go wrong

I'll be there to make you strong

Gonna make you happy

Gonna make you happy

 

I wanna find a place where dreams can happen

I wanna find a love who'll take me there

And in your eyes I see a vision

That makes me want to care

And if two people both agree

That only love can set them free

Then together let us make a world

Of which others only dream.....

 

And you can be the one to make it all come true

So what you gonna do

 

I'll give you love without the pain

Show you light beyond the rain

Gonna make you happy

Gonna make you happy now

There'll be days when things go wrong

I'll be there to keep you strong

Gonna make you happy, Make you happy now

Some days the sun don't wanna shine

And I'll be yours and you'll be mine

Gonna make you happy, happy

I ain't the kind to be untrue

Wanna spend my life with you.....

Gonna make you happy.....

 

Make you happy Yeah

Make you happy Gonna make you happy

Make you happy Make you feel so good

Make you happy Happy in love

Make you happy Love without the pain

Make you happy Light beyond the rain

Make you happy Gonna make you feel so good

Make you happy Happy

Make you happy Yeah Yeah Yeah

Make you happy

It's all up to you

 

I'll give you love without the pain

Show you light beyond the rain

Gonna make you happy

Gonna make you happy now

There'll be days when things go wrong

I'll be there to keep you strong

Gonna make you happy, make you happy now

Some days the sun don't wanna shine

And I'll be yours and you'll be mine

Gonna make you happy, make you happy now

I ain't the kind to be untrue

Wanna spend my life with you....

Gonna make you happy yeah

Make you happy yeah

Be your love I wanna be your love

Show you light beyond the rain

So what ya gonna do

I give you love without the pain

Show you light beyond the rain

 

:flowers: :in_love:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...