Jump to content

El bolutopic


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

BUENOS DÍAS POR LA MAÑANA!!!

:bye1: :flowers: :w00t:

Edited by celínico_sin_remedio

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted

buenas!!!!

 

 

hoy asume la presidenta cristina y hay asueto

 

esperemos que esta mujer haga las cosas bien

Posted
buenas!!!!

 

 

hoy asume la presidenta cristina y hay asueto

 

esperemos que esta mujer haga las cosas bien

 

 

Ya lo vi en las noticias :wink:

Posted
buenas!!!!

 

 

hoy asume la presidenta cristina y hay asueto

 

esperemos que esta mujer haga las cosas bien

 

Yo tambien lo ví en las noticias, mi hermana dijo que "Yo me quiero mudar para ayá" :laugh:

 

There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby...

 

Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE

Posted
Tengo mucho sueño, tuve un cumpleaños ayer y otro hoy, y anoche dormí muy poco....

mucha joda flaca!!!!! tiene que ser con moderación :giggle:

 

Sí, sí, fue con moderación, casi no tomé alcohol... bueno un daikiri nada más, jeje.

Tuve un cumpleaños el sábado a la noche y otro el domingo al mediodía... mi cara cuando llegué a almorzar a ese cumple es para olvidar, jajajaja. Menos mal que no era la única... :wacko:

Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted
Tengo mucho sueño, tuve un cumpleaños ayer y otro hoy, y anoche dormí muy poco....

mucha joda flaca!!!!! tiene que ser con moderación :giggle:

 

Sí, sí, fue con moderación, casi no tomé alcohol... bueno un daikiri nada más, jeje.

Tuve un cumpleaños el sábado a la noche y otro el domingo al mediodía... mi cara cuando llegué a almorzar a ese cumple es para olvidar, jajajaja. Menos mal que no era la única... :wacko:

jaja, es terrible cuando pasa eso de no poder descansar

Posted
:xmas1: :xmas4: :xmas4: :xmas5: :xmas3: :xmas2: :xmas4: :xmas4: :xmas1:

que espiritu navideño!

 

 

ya armaron el arbolito??? a mi me falta armar el pesebre

Posted

:flowers:

:whistling:

So many 25th's of December

Just as many 4th of July's

And we're still holding it together

It only comes down to you and I

I know you can still remember

Things we said right from the start

When we said that this could be special

I'm keeping those words deep down in my heart

Another year has gone by

And I'm still the one by your side

After everything that's gone by

There's still no one saying goodbye

Though another year has gone by

I've never been much for occasions

You never let a birthday go by

With announcing how much you love me

But the truth was always there -

right there in your eyes

And we're still holding hands when we're walking

Acting like we've only just met

But how could that be - when there's so much history

Guess that's how true lovers can get

Another year has gone by

:whistling:

:bye1:

Posted

La verdad es que These are special times es un discazo de oro!!!!!!

 

y ademas gana con el paso del tiempo, como los buenos vinos :thumbsup2:

Posted
La verdad es que These are special times es un discazo de oro!!!!!!

 

y ademas gana con el paso del tiempo, como los buenos vinos :thumbsup2:

es el unico cd de celine que no tengo (tengo todos a partir de incognito), no se, no me gustan las canciones navideñas, por eso nunca me lo compre, pero si dicen que es tan bueno, entonces deberia comprarlo :hmm:

Posted
La verdad es que These are special times es un discazo de oro!!!!!!

 

y ademas gana con el paso del tiempo, como los buenos vinos :thumbsup2:

es el unico cd de celine que no tengo (tengo todos a partir de incognito), no se, no me gustan las canciones navideñas, por eso nunca me lo compre, pero si dicen que es tan bueno, entonces deberia comprarlo :hmm:

 

 

No lo tenes??? :doh:

 

:giggle:

 

A mi tampoco me van mucho las canciones de navidad pero ese disco supera las espectativas :yes:

Posted

O Holy Night :in_love:

Don't Save It All For Christmas Day :in_love:

Blue Christmas :in_love:

Another Year Has Gone By :in_love:

The Magic Of Christmas Day (God Bless Us Everyone) :in_love:

Ave Maria :in_love:

Adeste Fideles (O Come All Ye Faithful) :wink:

The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) :)

The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) :in_love:

Brahms' Lullaby ^_^

Christmas Eve :in_love:

These Are Special Times :whistling:

Happy Xmas (War Is Over) :in_love:

I'm Your Angel (Duet with R. Kelly) :in_love:

Feliz Navidad :kicking:

Les cloches du hameau :thumbsup2:

Posted
La verdad es que These are special times es un discazo de oro!!!!!!

 

y ademas gana con el paso del tiempo, como los buenos vinos :thumbsup2:

es el unico cd de celine que no tengo (tengo todos a partir de incognito), no se, no me gustan las canciones navideñas, por eso nunca me lo compre, pero si dicen que es tan bueno, entonces deberia comprarlo :hmm:

 

 

Deberías comprártelo, las canciones están magníficas. :yes: :wub:

 

There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby...

 

Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE

Posted

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

 

And in your eyes I see ribbons of color

I see us inside of each other

I feel my unconscious merge with yours

And I hear a voice say, "What's his is hers"

 

I'm falling into you

This dream could come true

And it feels so good falling into you

 

I was afraid to let you in here

Now I have learned love can't be made in fear

Must begin to tumble down

And I can't even see the ground

 

I'm falling into you

This dream could come true

And it feels so good falling into you

 

Falling like a leaf, falling like a star

Finding a belief, falling where you are

Catch me, don't let me drop!

Love me, don't ever stop!

 

So close your eyes and let me kiss you

And while you sleep I will miss you

 

I'm falling into you

This dream could come true

And it feels so good falling into you

 

Falling like a leaf, falling like a star

Finding a belief, falling where you are

Falling into you

Falling into you

Falling into you

 

 

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Posted
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

 

And in your eyes I see ribbons of color

I see us inside of each other

I feel my unconscious merge with yours

And I hear a voice say, "What's his is hers"

 

I'm falling into you

This dream could come true

And it feels so good falling into you

 

I was afraid to let you in here

Now I have learned love can't be made in fear

Must begin to tumble down

And I can't even see the ground

 

I'm falling into you

This dream could come true

And it feels so good falling into you

 

Falling like a leaf, falling like a star

Finding a belief, falling where you are

Catch me, don't let me drop!

Love me, don't ever stop!

 

So close your eyes and let me kiss you

And while you sleep I will miss you

 

I'm falling into you

This dream could come true

And it feels so good falling into you

 

Falling like a leaf, falling like a star

Finding a belief, falling where you are

Falling into you

Falling into you

Falling into you

 

 

:wub: :wub: :wub:

 

 

Esa cancion me fascina!!!! es bien romantica :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

 

There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby...

 

Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE

Posted

SIIIIIII!!!

 

Uno de los mejores temas de Falling! :wub:

 

Gracias Speedy por postearlo! :flowers:

Posted
SIIIIIII!!!

 

Uno de los mejores temas de Falling! :wub:

 

Gracias Speedy por postearlo! :flowers:

 

 

 

Es un placer Guido, siempre esta bien recordar buenos temas, te hace recordad y pensar en el amor :thumbsup2:

Posted
hey Guido, tenes idea si estan vendiendo el DVd aca?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...