Jump to content

El bolutopic


Recommended Posts

Posted

A world to believe in... :in_love: :wub:

 

 

que preciosidad de cancion, desde el principio ya me gustaba :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

Se me humedecen los ojitos cada vez que la escucho... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Posted

Ai speedy no te ppillo nunca pr el spam... jaja

 

caxo perro me meooo :P

Posted
Ai speedy no te ppillo nunca pr el spam... jaja

 

caxo perro me meooo :P

 

 

Soy muy escurridizo :giggle:

Posted

BONA NIT A TOTHOM!!!!

BUENAS NOCHES A TOD@S!!!!

GOODNIGHT TO EVERYBODY!!!!

GOODENACHT ALLEMAAL!!!!

BONNES NUITS A TÒUS!!!!

GUTE NACHT ZU ALLEN!!!!

...

 

 

:gossip:

Posted (edited)

BUENOS DÍAS A TOD@S!!

GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE!!

BONJOUR À TOUS!!

 

 

 

http://www.lacoctelera.com/myfiles/suenosutopicos/amanecer.jpg

 

 

 

Ya no me sé más idiomas... :giggle:

 

Igualmente,siento que este día será un día maravilloso!!! :clap: :w00t:

Edited by celínico_sin_remedio

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted (edited)

Immortality.... :cry:

que cancion tan HERMOSA!!! :wub:

 

Los instrumentos, el ritmo... todo es hermoso

Y la voz de Celine suena tan Angelical y con una dulzura increible...

En esa cancion parece un mismisimo Angel...

 

Y en el video... en la parte de blanco y negro, donde esta en un cementerio WOW!!!

Y con ese vestido de epoca antigua

Se ve hermosa!!! :wub:

Edited by onix

Celine Dion en Guadalajara, Mexico

Diciembre 2008

 

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg

Posted (edited)

BUENOS DÍAS A TODOS

 

Nunca los pillo!! Avisen y tal... :angry2:

Edited by Ari-Dion5
Posted (edited)

I wanna get lost in some corner booth, Cantina Mexico

I wanna dance to the static of an AM radio

I wanna wrap the moon around us, lay beside you skin on skin

Make love til the sun comes up, til the sun goes down again

Cause I need you

 

Like a needle needs a vein

Like my uncle Joe in Oklahoma needs a rain

I need you

Like a lighthouse on a coast

Like the Father and the Son need the Holy Ghost

I need you, I need you...

 

:in_love:

Edited by celinebigfan
Posted
I wanna get lost in some corner booth, Cantina Mexico

I wanna dance to the static of an AM radio

I wanna wrap the moon around us, lay beside you skin on skin

Make love til the sun comes up, til the sun goes down again

Cause I need you

 

Like a needle needs a vein

Like my uncle Joe in Oklahoma needs a rain

I need you

Like a lighthouse on a coast

Like the Father and the Son need the Holy Ghost

I need you, I need you...

 

:in_love:

 

Ooooooh que canción tan linda. Últimamente como que la Faith Hill no sacaba nada que me gustase mucho, pero esta canción es excelente. :wub: :wub:

Posted
...to tacking chances???
...What do you say???
Posted

Preguntas estupidasss...

 

1. En el cine, cuando te encuentras a algún amigo

Pregunta estúpida: Eh, ¿qué haces aquí? ...

Respuesta: ¿NO lo sabes? Revendo entradas aquí fuera

 

2. Cuando alguien te despierta a media noche llamándote por teléfono:

Pregunta estúpida: Lo siento ¿estabas durmiendo?

Respuesta: No, estaba investigando sobre si las costumbres de las tribus Zulús de África

 

3. Cuando encuentras a un amigo con el pelo más corto que la última vez que lo viste:

Pregunta estúpida: ¿te cortaste el pelo?

Respuesta: No, es otoño, estoy mudando

 

4. Cuando estás fumando y alguien te pregunta:

Pregunta estúpida: Ah, ¿tu fumas?

Respuesta: Dios!! es un milagro ... era un trozo de papel y ahora está en llamas !!

 

5. Oyes un ruido raro en casa y te levantas, acojonao, en calzoncillos, y preguntas:

-¿Hay alguien ahí?

¿Pero qué te crees, que si hay alguien te va a contestar?

Posted

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

Acabo de llamar a la tienda de discos cercana, y ya les llegó el DVD de "A New Day..." VOY PARA ALLÁ!!!!

 

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Posted

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

 

Love doesn't ask why

It speaks from the heart

And never explains

Don't you know that

Love doesn't think twice

It can come all at once

Or whisper from a distance

 

Don't ask me if this feeling's right or wrong

It doesn't have to make much sense

It just has to be this strong

'Cause when you're in my arms I understand

We don't have a voice

When our hearts make the choices

There's no plan

It's not in our hands

 

Love doesn't ask why

It speaks from the heart

And never explains

Don't you know that

Love doesn't think twice

It can come all at once

Or whisper from a distance

 

Now I can feel what you're afraid to say

If you give your soul to me

Will you give too much away

But we can't let this moment pass us by

Can't question this chance

Or expect any answers

We can try

But love doesn't ask you why

 

(Instrumental)

 

So let's take what we found

And wrap it around us

 

Love doesn't ask why

It speaks from the heart

And never explains

Now I know that

Love doesn't think twice

It can come all at once

Or whisper from a distance

 

Love doesn't ask why

Posted
YA TENGO EL DVD!!! QUE EMOCIONANTE! :clap: :wub:
Posted

holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 

 

adivinen que comeré hoy!! venga digan al azar!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...