speedy Posted December 6, 2007 at 11:37 AM Posted December 6, 2007 at 11:37 AM love is in the air... Sooo love, the air is full and I cant see nothing else that my love Quote
Julieta Posted December 6, 2007 at 05:24 PM Posted December 6, 2007 at 05:24 PM love is in the air... Sooo love, the air is full and I cant see nothing else that my love estas a full! Quote
Maara Posted December 6, 2007 at 08:27 PM Posted December 6, 2007 at 08:27 PM Holas a todos!!!! Yo sigo dando nomas vueltas por aca Quote
Maara Posted December 6, 2007 at 08:30 PM Posted December 6, 2007 at 08:30 PM Ohhh que mal plan, en esta compu no tengo MSN que chafa... Quote
speedy Posted December 6, 2007 at 08:46 PM Posted December 6, 2007 at 08:46 PM Hola people!!!!!!!!! Quote
speedy Posted December 6, 2007 at 08:56 PM Posted December 6, 2007 at 08:56 PM :flowers: I've seen the tears and the heartache And I 've felt the pain I've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vain And yet through this darknessThere's always a light that shines throughAnd takes me back home, takes me back home All of the promises brokenAnd all of the songs left unsungSeem so far awayAs I make my way back to you You gave me faithAnd you gave me a world to believe inYou gave me a love to believe inAnd feeling this loveI can rise up aboveAnd be strong, and be whole once again I know that dreams we hold on toCan just fade awayAnd I know that words can be wastedwith so much to say And when I feel helplessThere's always a hope that shines throughAnd makes me believeAnd makes me believe And I see for one fleeting momentA paradise under the sunI drift awayAnd I make my way back to you You gave me faithAnd you gave me a world to believe inYou gave me a love to believe inAnd feeling this loveI can rise up aboveAnd be strongAnd be strong, and be whole once again Life goes onCan leave us with sorrow and painAnd I hold onTo all that you areTo all that we'll beAnd I can go on once again You gave me a love to believe inYou gave me a love to believe inAnd feeling this love I can rise up aboveAnd be strongAnd be wholeOnce again You gave me a love to believe inYou gave me a love to believe inAnd feeling this loveI can rise up aboveAnd be strongAnd be wholeOnce again 'Cause your loveHeals my soulOnce again I can live I can dreamOnce again'Cause you made me believe Quote
speedy Posted December 6, 2007 at 09:40 PM Posted December 6, 2007 at 09:40 PM Alguien se apunta a la zona spam??? Quote
speedy Posted December 7, 2007 at 12:58 AM Posted December 7, 2007 at 12:58 AM Bueno, como veo que no hay nadie, pues me voy a dormir que ya es hora Quote
speedy Posted December 7, 2007 at 12:58 AM Posted December 7, 2007 at 12:58 AM BUENAS NOCHES GENTE DEL FORO!!!!!! Quote
pepillo90 Posted December 7, 2007 at 01:29 AM Posted December 7, 2007 at 01:29 AM Dios mio! las 2 y media de la madrugada! Me voy a dormir! Mañana postearé algunas fotos de una sesión que he hecho hoy Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Julieta Posted December 7, 2007 at 01:30 AM Posted December 7, 2007 at 01:30 AM buenas noches gente! que sueñen con los angelitos Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted December 7, 2007 at 08:30 AM Posted December 7, 2007 at 08:30 AM BUENOS DÍASSSSSS!!!!!! .......... ADIÓSSSSSS!!!!! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
speedy Posted December 7, 2007 at 12:30 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 12:30 PM BONJOUR MADAMMES ET MONSIEURS!!!!!!!!!! Quote
Ari-Dion5 Posted December 7, 2007 at 01:15 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 01:15 PM Esto esta mas muerto que mi materia gris cerebral!!!! Eso lo sabía yo Speedy... Quote
speedy Posted December 7, 2007 at 03:33 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 03:33 PM Esto esta mas muerto que mi materia gris cerebral!!!! Eso lo sabía yo Speedy... Quote
speedy Posted December 7, 2007 at 03:45 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 03:45 PM Hay alguien por aqui??? Quote
speedy Posted December 7, 2007 at 03:55 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 03:55 PM :flowers: What if we were meant to be togetherWhat if you were meant to be the oneI could hide a million years and try to believeThat any time the boy in mind will come and rescue me 'Cause you're the fire, you're the oneBut you'll never see the sunIf you don't know, you're right next to the right oneAnd I could call it many namesBut it's myself I need to blameIf you don't know, you're right next to the right one In the end you've got a friend for lifetimeTruly there to truly care for youI know you cry a million tears so I want you to knowThat a pretty face can take you places, you don't wanna go 'Cause you're the fire, you're the oneBut you'll never see the sunIf you don't know, you're right next to the right oneAnd I could call it many namesBut it's myself I need to blameIf you don't know, you're right next to the right one So in the end it all depends on whether you'll findA warm embrace when I replace the one you had in mind... 'Cause you're the fire, you're the oneBut you will never see the sunIf you don't know, you're right next to the right oneAnd I could call it many namesBut it's myself I need to blameIf you don't know, you're right next to the right one Quote
LuisMa Posted December 7, 2007 at 04:09 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 04:09 PM Hola! Nunca he escrito nada por acá. Saludos a todos los fans de Celine que rondan el foro Quote
speedy Posted December 7, 2007 at 04:24 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 04:24 PM Bienvenido Luisma Algunos estamos un poco locos, pero somos inofensivos Quote
LuisMa Posted December 7, 2007 at 04:28 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 04:28 PM Bienvenido Luisma Algunos estamos un poco locos, pero somos inofensivos Muchas gracias Quote
Ari-Dion5 Posted December 7, 2007 at 04:29 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 04:29 PM Bienvenido Luisma Algunos estamos un poco locos, pero somos inofensivos Eso es Speedy,locos. Quote
speedy Posted December 7, 2007 at 05:00 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 05:00 PM Bienvenido Luisma Algunos estamos un poco locos, pero somos inofensivos Eso es Speedy,locos. Quote
LuisMa Posted December 7, 2007 at 05:50 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 05:50 PM Bueno les comento que me gusta mucho la música de casi todos los géneros, y que he hecho mi propia lista de popularidad (Hot 100) desde hace 21 años, y estoy contento porque ya va a finalizar el año entonces tengo que sacar las 52 listas del año y empezar a hacer estadísticas para sacar mis 100 favoritas del año. Hace algunos años también hacía mi propio "show" con información de cada canción en el Top 40 y presentaba todas las canciones, lo cual grababa en varios CDs. También tengo una tradición desde 1990, y nunca lo he dejado de hacer, esté donde esté, y es que al ser las 00:00 del nuevo año, escucho la canción que más me gustó el previo año. Quote
speedy Posted December 7, 2007 at 06:56 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 06:56 PM Mi cancion de este año sera alguna de TC, estoy dudando entre un par o tres Quote
LuisMa Posted December 7, 2007 at 07:01 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 07:01 PM La mía va a ser "About You Now" de Sugababes. De TC no cuento ninguna, ya que me baso en singles lanzados en el año, y "Taking Chances" no me gustó tanto. La más alta de Celine en mi ranking anual creo que será "On S'Est Aimé À Cause". Quote
LuisMa Posted December 7, 2007 at 07:18 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 07:18 PM 2222 posts!!!! Wow! Muy muy muy muy well done! Quote
speedy Posted December 7, 2007 at 07:37 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 07:37 PM Zenkius Hay que entrenarse mucho y estar un poquillo majara para conseguirlo Quote
LuisMa Posted December 7, 2007 at 07:46 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 07:46 PM (edited) Claro! Hay que aprobar los cursos SPAM 101 y SPAM 102 para llegar a tan prestigioso nivel. (Broma) Edited December 7, 2007 at 07:46 PM by luisma4 Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted December 7, 2007 at 07:58 PM Posted December 7, 2007 at 07:58 PM Bienvenido Luisma!! Mi canción sería 'Eyes On Me' Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.